Frequent Posters

Asseel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
yeah where r u ppl ?
we are waiting for your feedbacks 😛
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Please note: If i don't get reviews here in one more day, I'll get Don, and the 2 of us will chew your heads apart and do some SERIOUS damage. BE SCARED> 😊
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasny

Sorry guys 4 late feedback😊 today i'm gonna give stars(copying our nani).

4. Mini: ⭐️

u sang well but u could've done better. so, next time try 2 have 10⭐️ from every one.😛

Thank you for the 8 stars.they mean a lot to me.will try to improve and get 10 from next round onwards.😳

rock&roll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

😊Sorry guys 4 late feedback😊 ..Don't be sorry...U r the only person to have posted feedback as yet..So thanks a lot 😃

. 8. Anita ji: ⭐️1/2⭐️(85/100)

enjoyed ur song, technically u r nearly perfect. don't be tension while u sing😳. expecting much from u, so next time plz try 2 take 10⭐️😊.best of luck 4 next round.

Thank u very much for sooo many stars......😊..Yes,I need to get over the tension of muscles while singing.....working on that and the aakaar of my song....😊..will try o do better next time...Thanx a ton for ur comments 🤗

Edited by rock&roll - 15 years ago
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rock&roll

Thank u very much for sooo many stars......😊..Yes,I need to get over the tension of muscles while singing.....working on that and the aakaar of my song....😊..will try o do better next time...Thanx a ton for ur comments 🤗

my advice is, 4 next round take ur laptop 2 ur bathroom and sing. then u might sing without tension😆😆. this is my personal exp.😳
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

O.K..I'm new to this and don't know how to grade it all..Currently I'm listening to the audio clips and finding them very good but need some guidance on how to rate.. 🤓

edit: will work it out..:-p

Edited by simplyvivacious - 15 years ago
advil thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplyvivacious

O.K..I'm new to this and don't know how to grade it all..Currently I'm listening to the audio clips and finding them very good but need some guidance on how to rate.. 🤓

You listen to the clips and  just post your opinion on what you hear. If you feel someone lacked in feel, say so.If someone played hiden seek with sur and scale say so😆. If you found a rendition good, mention so. Its simply what you feel afer hearing the songs.😳

advil thumbnail

Guys, I am warning in advance. My feedback is  ready but seems its strong... the question is can you all handle it? Please remember , the comments arenothing personal and is an opinion on the songs ONLY....😳

Alaap Gharana

ArunSampath :

You have a beautiful voice and sang very well with a lot of feel. Did you sing on a lower scale ? Found your tempo was slower. You put in some extra harkatien especially at the beginning, thus slowing up the song a bit. But overall it was the best one of this round. But please improve on diction.

Lava26 :

Good attempt. You sang it a bit flat and missed some harkatein, the softness and the romantic feel was a little low.

Bandish Gharana

Coollama :

Good try. You missed sur at some places, and suppressed you voice. Try to sing with a open mouth (a-kar), that will bring out the perfect throw and  pitching. The feel was a bit low.

Minirulz:

The scale was a bit high for you. You struggled at high notes. Try adding a bit more feel. Good attempt.

Suhanasafar :

You slipped on sur at some places.The high notes in antara didn't fall in place and the scale also changed in between. I enjoyed your last performance more.

Tabu

The sur was all over the place. You ended the lines faster than they are meant to. The words should have been more clear. The throw was suppressed and the romantic feel was kind of missing. Better luck next time.

Jhankaar

Kalpa56

You have a very sweet voice.The high notes were very strained. Probably you should have started half a note lower. Add a little more feel. Sur also slipped here and there, but a good attempt.

rock&roll

You should improve your diction and open your mouth … especially for words like jaaneman, tarsenge..etc. it didn't pitch correctly. Get the A-kar right. The "huh" part should have been a little more softer. A little more playfulness should have been there as is there in the original song. However, a good try.

Saara COMB :

Your sur slipped right at the start and then some more here and there. The feel of the song was also a bit low…. It needed a little more practice. Good try.

Evilseye

I enjoyed your performance. You could have added a bit more playfulness into the song. Slipped on sur in a few places but it was a good attempt..

Sur Sangam

mala_sss

Good attempt. You stretched the lines a bit, . The original song is faster. The feel and playfulness was a little low. Overall a good attempt.

Kiti_g

You still have a bit of cold it seems. Some notes sounded a bit scratchy, especially the  haha hoho part. but that seemed more from the cold. The sur was more or less pukka. You also have a very sweet voice. Add a little more feel. Went a bit nasal in certain places, but overall a good one. Enjoyed it.

Naughty-n-nice

Open your mouth a little more.. In some places it went a bit flat, sur also jumped a bit. A  little more playfulness should have been there. But it was a good attempt.

Aseel

Lost sur totally in the antara. The scale dropped in between. The feel was missing. Better luck next time.

Edited by advil - 15 years ago
advil thumbnail

Barnalidi has sent in her feedback.... I am posting it on her behalf . So dear participants,  please read on to know what she has to say.

Originally posted by: Barnali

First of all I would thank u all…and would say I really enjoyed listening to u all in this round.The theme was also one that's fav of mine….and yes if anyone feel like getting any help from me they can always mail me. Your mentors hv my mail ID and u call get in touch with them and can get back to me on mail as just now I am not very active here.

Alaap

Arun – Plz do give more attention to the pronunciation…..u r not right with "main".when u r saying pyaar the "r" is never clear. Infact the 1st pyaar in the very 1st line, u r silent on the r. U r perfect technically. But the feel is totally missing from the song…..its a romantic song but that soft feel is not there.liked the small change u did in the last line. On the whole a good one and maybe one of the best ones… and I am really looking forward to hear some really good songs from u….just bit more work on the feel part and u can hv a really perfect one.

Lavanya – I must first applaud your mentor for making u sing this song….u did it wonderfully. There's a marked improvement in your throws I can see. Maybe u should hv sung it at a slight higher scale….. The warmth that is there in this song is missing somehow.some words hv accent….its taking away the sweetness of the song at those places. But on the whole a very very good one Lavanya!

Bandish

Coollama – Very good attempt nik….as I asked u earlier to work on your low notes, also do work on straight notes.While ending the lines your voice brings vibration into the words where it need to be straight.

Mini – another really good song and very well sung…..but Mini do work on your high notes. Technically very good….feel is also almost there. But the high notes at places is bit jarring and taking away the sweetness of the song.

Suhanasafar – U hv a really melodious voice…..but u hv an inherent tendency to change scale of the song at diff points while singing. Plz work on that…

Tabu – U r getting flat at many places….sur is also not ok at all the place. Do work on the technical part more.

Jhankar

Kalpa – another good performance by u kalpaji….i always used to luv your voice even earlier. U and ammu both hv a very sweet voice. In this round looks like u recorded without proper practice. U hv a tendency to say few words of the line too quickly…that breaks the flow of the song at times and give a feel of out of sur. Do work on that plz.

Rock&roll – U really worked on all the criticism is evident as all the drawbacks u had in the previous two rounds r gone. I really enjoyed a lottttttt your song..the falsetto is not there. Do work on the throw of words…it's a playful song true but at places u overdid it. And yes one point plz do work….do open your mouth… Say it more clearly with open mouth. Janeman is never right and it can be easily overcome with little bit riyaaz on the a-kaar. If u feel like do get back to me and will tell u how to overcome this problem. But whatever be it I really loved the song.

Saara – Hmmmm….. what do I say partner….did u practice properly. No…u didn't. U started the song itself at wrong scale.But later u were much better though slipped scale and sur at lot of places…uffff why dnt u practice saara? U hv sur in your voice but u always take the shortcut. Let me get back…u just wait for my pm.

Evilseye – Really loved your song…fantastic one!…..the song had the feel but the zing was mising. While listening to it I felt maybe if u had started at one note high maybe this could hv been managed as then the masti, zing of this song would hv been brought better. U r technically very sound…bit minor corrections r needed and I am sure u can be really fantastic. Also try to avoid bringing the western style into such songs…..do listen to the part "bekarar hota hay" and compare it to the original..it will give u the idea what I am trying to say.

Sursangam

Mala – If I am not mistaken u r singing the song at slower pace than the original….some words u hv stretched more than whats needed. To me the whole attempt seemed otherwise fine but it gave a feel that u r bit distracted. U r not into the singing fully. Plz do give more to the feel part as u r one who is again technically sound…..and we really want to get treated with some good songs from u.

Kiti – wow! Its one of my very fav song….another technically good song. Kirti do work on the ending words…the throw is not right 100% at times. U r ending it abruptly at places. I'll give u just one example here…."phir chahe job hi kahey humko zamana" technically its perfect. But remember here we dnt hv background music so some adjustments needs to be done to make up. Instead of ending the zamana abruptly if u had made it zamaaanaaaaa…I think then it would hv sounded much more sweet. It keeps the flow better. Do work on your breath control…..u r loosing it at times its evident.

Asseel – U bring a feel into the song but r not technically sound.need to work hard on sur…more importantly on the scales.

Naughty_n_nice – U also brings the western style into your singing..plz try avoiding that. The "pyaar" part in aja piya tohe pyaar du is almost never right. The feel was missing…this song again needs a masti and playfulness. U missed that out completely. But to tell the truth from last time u hv improved. Do give attention to the sur.....one line I'll show… do listen to the part "akhiyo se beh chahi dhaar si" u are not only flat but also off sur. One thing I noticed of your singing. U loose concentration as u move on and in the last part it is quite clear u are just not into the singing.

Edited by advil - 15 years ago
rock&roll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

my advice is, 4 next round take ur laptop 2 ur bathroom and sing. then u might sing without tension😆😆. this is my personal exp.😳

🤣🤣...kya advice hai.....ab agli baar yeh bhi try kar lenge....😉😆😆