Dharam Veer

India-Forums

   
Dharam Veer
Dharam Veer

'Sher VS Shera Zone' '*Contest Pg 33'* (Page 17)

aditi-thakur Senior Member
aditi-thakur
aditi-thakur

Joined: 16 October 2007
Posts: 440

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

Aditi!!..suree!!taats the type of dakoozz needed!!... Tongue
arey thankoo ji thankoo itni tariffo k liye thankoo

*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Joined: 16 October 2006
Posts: 16020

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 3:37am | IP Logged
wow!!....so ne idea wen will be the next takkar of veer n shera??..... Wink LOL
rock 2 d2v Groupbie
rock 2 d2v
rock 2 d2v

Joined: 18 April 2008
Posts: 183

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 4:43am | IP Logged
minzy plzz add me in ur team Smile
coz it is not everyday and every gal who fights a brave rajkumar like Veer Big smile
Uski aur Veer ki barabari ki takkar hogi Clap
She is the power woman and I want 2 c her take on the powerful man Wink
Shera is so halaat se majboor Confused
but end mein jeet Sachchai aur Achhai ki hi honi chahiye.. LOL
PS-u and I share same birthday...so...same pinch Tongue
Barbie3143 IF-Rockerz
Barbie3143
Barbie3143

Joined: 12 August 2006
Posts: 7199

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 4:57am | IP Logged
hey minnzzzzzz add me also.. iam in shera's side... after all ek wohi to hai jo veer ko samhal sake.. Wink LOL
_Angie_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Joined: 21 February 2008
Posts: 10160

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 6:03am | IP Logged
haila , minzy dakoo still building the shera gang . but shera soon going to join veer so dont think theres going to b another sher vs shera muquabla Tongue btw me now going 2 watch yestrd 's epi re-run now as i missed it bcoz of thunderstorm causing disturbance in transmission. see u later Tongue
*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Joined: 16 October 2006
Posts: 16020

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rock 2 d2v

minzy plzz add me in ur team Smile
coz it is not everyday and every gal who fights a brave rajkumar like Veer Big smile
Uski aur Veer ki barabari ki takkar hogi Clap
She is the power woman and I want 2 c her take on the powerful man Wink
Shera is so halaat se majboor Confused
but end mein jeet Sachchai aur Achhai ki hi honi chahiye.. LOL
PS-u and I share same birthday...so...same pinch Tongue
woowwiiee!! Tongue
welcoommeee!!! herezz myy Dakkooii stylisshhh hugg to uu!! Hug

We Rokk!!!...TongueEvil Smile
*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Joined: 16 October 2006
Posts: 16020

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barbie3143

hey minnzzzzzz add me also.. iam in shera's side... after all ek wohi to hai jo veer ko samhal sake.. Wink LOL

ooyyee!!...Wink Taatzz the biggeesshhttt point!!...Tongue
Agree with u absholutlyyy!!!....TongueHug
*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Joined: 16 October 2006
Posts: 16020

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel.4u

haila , minzy dakoo still building the shera gang . but shera soon going to join veer so dont think theres going to b another sher vs shera muquabla Tongue btw me now going 2 watch yestrd 's epi re-run now as i missed it bcoz of thunderstorm causing disturbance in transmission. see u later Tongue

Nowayyzz! LOL Shera is myy type!!....she'll fight alwayyzz!!...jo aadath bachpan se hai woh chodna ithna aasaan nahi hai!!....WinkSo u doont worryy of Dear Shera!!..Shezz safe with Us!!...Wink

ruunnnn.....ruuunnn see the epi!!....Shera wass rokkin!!....Tonguenot to mis Veer's special glance at her!!....Wink

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SHERA SHOULD HAVE BEEN NAMED ZAARA AND NOT SHERA

2 3

Author: Luvushaheer   Replies: 16   Views: 2502

Luvushaheer 16 2502 09 October 2008 at 8:12am by sushii.
shera father understand or no shera love

Author: Pen786   Replies: 8   Views: 1315

Pen786 8 1315 30 July 2008 at 12:53am by Pen786
Shera's Dad might Die!!! thn Shera will

2 3

Author: *Dakoo_Minzy*   Replies: 22   Views: 2356

*Dakoo_Minzy* 22 2356 29 May 2008 at 11:32pm by minnie2308
Shera saved veer ,veer saved shera

2

Author: peachesblush   Replies: 11   Views: 1985

peachesblush 11 1985 29 April 2008 at 9:56am by chocort
Shera n only Shera

Author: peachesblush   Replies: 1   Views: 1028

peachesblush 1 1028 21 April 2008 at 10:13am by snowprincess

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dharam Veer Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index