Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

ash worn the same dress from kavyanjali (Page 2)

-Cupcake- IF-Rockerz
-Cupcake-
-Cupcake-

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Balaji heroines believe in sharing is caring funda...thats why they share everything...from clothes to stories of their respective shows LOL

shada-Mk Goldie
shada-Mk
shada-Mk

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 3:16am | IP Logged
i do notice that
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 3:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cupcake

Balaji heroines believe in sharing is caring funda...thats why they share everything...from clothes to stories of their respective shows LOL

they have everything in common...i can list them

1)dress clothes as usual

2)flooding the whole house with their tears

3)breaking the hearts of their hotties and they lead a happy life with another man

4)they are great sherlock holmes and investigaters this job is mainly done by them rather the police officers or CID officers

5)slapping queens

6)they are just marvellous in bhasans even the nehta of the country will loose to their bhasans

7)such a bad lovers to their first loves but tries to be nice wife to their new found love

8)stupid sacrifices and wants to be known as mahaans

anymore to list you guys can go on...they have so much in common i think i can see all leading ladies in one another like

its only the hotties are different like sujal is arrogant...angad is arrogant spoilt brat....jai is arrogant businessman...neev is sweet and flirty types while anurag is sweet and shy and prem(kzk)spoilt brat and arrogant while prem(harshad)is sweet shy and passionate and robbie is arrogant spoilt brat while karan is sweet and soft and laksh is playful and sweet....

its only the hotties i am sticking with all the serials their attitutes uff is die for....the leading ladies are the same if someone who is different from all the ladies is only one whom is known as Kanya Ranbir Nanda from Kuch Is Tara

Edited by Mages - 22 May 2008 at 3:29am
DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by cupcake

they have everything in common...i can list them

1)dress clothes as usual

2)flooding the whole house with their tears

3)breaking the hearts of their hotties and they lead a happy life with another man

4)they are great sherlock holmes and investigaters this job is mainly done by them rather the police officers or CID officers

5)slapping queens

6)they are just marvellous in bhasans even the nehta of the country will loose to their bhasans

7)such a bad lovers to their first loves but tries to be nice wife to their new found love

8)stupid sacrifices and wants to be known as mahaans

anymore to list you guys can go on...they have so much in common i think i can see all leading ladies in one another like

its only the hotties are different like sujal is arrogant...angad is arrogant spoilt brat....jai is arrogant businessman...neev is sweet and flirty types while anurag is sweet and shy and prem(kzk)spoilt brat and arrogant while prem(harshad)is sweet shy and passionate and robbie is arrogant spoilt brat while karan is sweet and soft and laksh is playful and sweet....

its only the hotties i am sticking with all the serials their attitutes uff is die for....the leading ladies are the same if someone who is different from all the ladies is only one whom is known as Kanya Ranbir Nanda from Kuch Is Tara

Clap Clap very well said... hats off 2 u mages... really yaa m too pissd off vd dis main leads... n storyline... very predictable....

1. extra-maritial affair

2. rape

3. gettn pregenant b4 marraige

4. murder

5. an attempt 2 suicide

6. dying n den cumin bak

7. sister gettin married 2 jiju n bro gettn married 2 bhabi

if i missed ne point den plz do add

Go to top