atkiasadia thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
After two day of pretty boring episodes... I am getting desperate.
Almost three months of this drama but the problems still haven't come to a end and we keep seeing our hero and heroine suffer.
So I  want to know something good to think about, something to look forward to... :]
I want to know what you guys want/ think to happen in the next few episodes.
Nothing drastic but you know... possible.
:]
Comment. I'll appreciate it. :]
Have fun with this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raisa25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dear I've to agree with you in this that they are streaching the same situation like hell, but as we can see Preer rocking chemistry we were satisfied but Last three Episode (From Thrusday) is getting on my nerves it's just still from the last week, no progress!  

As they haven't given us any dhamaka, so i think this week there will be lots & lots of Dhamaka regarding Hidden video which will lead Preer to be married (I just hope it happens) 😳 😳 as PROMO is also indicating that! 😳 😳

Or Maanmeets Secret will come out to everyone, as they are only giving consentration over Maanmeet's Issue. It is also good, Then there will be no barrier 😳 😳

But as we are damn Preer lover i think we can't think of bad things, But Kekta mai is always upto giving us shocks 😡 😡 , so can't guess what really gonna happen   ðŸ˜• 😕

Love
Raisa Edited by Jai & Bani - 15 years ago
atkiasadia thumbnail
These are the two things I want to see the most:
1. Manmeet's secret to be out and cancellation of Heer's wedding.
2. FOR THE FAMILY TO KNOW THAT SHE IS THEIR HEER! ESPECIALLY PREM! :]
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok here is wants:

1. i think someone wrote this in an earlier post--i want meher to tell prem about the wierd thing she saw on the roof (about manmeet)--so prem can come to heer's rescue

2. the video out and premeer together--prem says he will marry her!

3. Lalit finds out about Heer and Meher!

and--maybe:   
4. Meher to stand up to DJ and ash (at least once)

--i know 2 many hopes--but if one of these things happens i wud be happy

SiDRA
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ok i hope that mameet secret will be out and cancellation to heer wedding and latit abt heer and meher
and aslo chachi need to stop torturing meher the way she took away the mask and did not letting her to play the game in the party
i just hope that heer and prem will be togther forever