~COTW- Unscramble the words~

Posted: 15 years ago

Hello everybody! How are you all? We're back with a new contest!😲

Instructions for this section-

We will give you a name of a person who play a character in Sangam. All you have to do is pm me the scrambled name. Example:

I give you-

aniv

If you think that you have the correct answer, you pm me the right version which is naviπŸ˜ƒ Simple right?

So let's get started, but remember these are the character's real names!!! And yes, the format of each name is the First name first, and then the last name.

1. eehansl abohtn

2. aacayitnh oudyrhuch

3. enjniref egintw

4. ibar oimasgw

5. ajshre shgrpreinaur

6. iihdn htes

That's it guys! It's not that hard is it? Remember to pm me(pollydolly) your answers!

I got your entry Marti. I need more entries, come on people, this is a easy one!
Are we allowed to give you the answers to the ones we know. . . . ?
and leave the ret??
?xXx?
Ganga
Sure, go ahead and give me the answers that you do know and maybe pm me later if you find the rest of them out 😊
hey jeenifer or GANGA i really like the name Ganga and i like you alot jennifer i am the biggest fan of you. thanks whoever mailed the pictures i copy and paste it so i could put it in back and keep mailing sagar and ganga picture. thanks bye

Originally posted by ripapatel

hey jeenifer or GANGA i really like the name Ganga and i like you alot jennifer i am the biggest fan of you. thanks whoever mailed the pictures i copy and paste it so i could put it in back and keep mailing sagar and ganga picture. thanks bye

Who were you talking too??

?xXx?

Ganga

and thanks i will Pm my answers. . . . so far!

Go ahead and pm them Ganga, today is the last day!
I think i did already, last night!
?xXx?
Ganga
Oh, sorry, just checked my inbox now. Ok, I got your entry Ganga. Sorry again! 😳