Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

GROW UP!!!B positive

coolgal124 Newbie
coolgal124
coolgal124

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

hi guys,

I know the whole shilpa thing has jst made us depressed but she dsnt know wat she is doing mayb her mvie will b a hit or a flop(NO1 know)But DMG is a superhit soo its utter foolishness leaving a hit show to take a risk

NEwayzzz i have mailed sbs and I watch the show only for karan and will always watch it for him and cum on guys grow up its after all a serial and changes happen and most of us wtch da sho only for armaan na,Yes its hard to see her go(lets see if our fan mails can stop her)but i guess the new ridzi knows her job vey well coz she understands how famous shilpa is.I no more like shilpa.My best frnd tls me a way to get ovr this news is jst start saying +ve things like new ridzi will be very  good,DMG can run widout shilpa and will do ten times better..

I BEG U WATCH IT AND THOSE WHO R  QUITTIN BELEIVE ME ITS FOOLISH COZ JST COZ RIDZI(SHILPA)IS GONING DSNT MAN WE LET THE SHOW GO TOO.We will get it even more high TRP's..

WE R FANS WE MAKE OR BREAK THE SHOW!!!!LETS MAKE IT AND I BET THE V and i bet the creatives no their job!!!!!

wat say???

-tanya- IF-Sizzlerz
-tanya-
-tanya-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
i am upset cuz shes leaving..but i am not going to stop watching the show!!she wants us to continue watching..and if we like her..then we should listen to wat she says and make her happy..in short lets be obedient..maybe she really has a reason for leaving.. Confused
flighterk IF-Rockerz
flighterk
flighterk

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
There is a sticky topic to discuss the same issue, so please share ur opinion there and do not open further topics..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=946174

Thank you,
DMG Dev Team

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top