Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I don't like Aarti.C ๐Ÿ˜•
Why do i end up hating each and every girl I see with Shaboo except Panchi of course?
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: petem

Why do i end up hating each and every girl I see with Shaboo except Panchi of course?

๐Ÿ˜†mony we shachians r lyk dese only๐Ÿ˜†panchi must b not b feeling dat bad wen shabir  is wid a gal   but we shachians start hating da gal who juz stands near 2 shabir reasons r unknown๐Ÿ˜† Edited by trros - 15 years ago
i dont like this AC,not becose she has acted SHABOO,but her
looks & acting does nt attract me a bit.coming to shaboo's
link ups,i only liked tina parekh among others.well she
is married happily now & they were just gud friends,the news was just a rumour.all his other linkups were just ๐Ÿคข .anywayz,it was all before michi happened.now i only i want SHACHI,cutie panchi with hottie shaboo.. ๐Ÿ˜›
SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it sort of lookz like aarti chabria
Jessuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ kim: awwwwwww no problem sweety..anytin for u ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

@ minu: where u at ? i have a surprise for u! LMAO ..im saying this to everyone ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

@ janki: omg thank u so much for the info! gosh im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for her ๐Ÿ˜† ...

pshh i mean...sooooooooo happy for my shachi ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by jess.amit<3 - 15 years ago
Jessuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: trros

๐Ÿ˜†mony we shachians r lyk dese only๐Ÿ˜†panchi must b not b feeling dat bad wen shabir  is wid a gal   but we shachians start hating da gal who juz stands near 2 shabir reasons r unknown๐Ÿ˜†

HAHAH mony! omgg thats soo funny...yaar i hate evrygirl who even stares at shabbir besides panchi๐Ÿ˜ณ...we shachians.."gone case"๐Ÿ˜†

tweety_me14 thumbnail
I donot like Arati Chabaria...But ofcourse she is a friend of Shabbir's.. Infact who is not his friend? He's so amiable and down to earth... Wish I made it to his list of friends too...! lol..
Jessuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: tweety_me14

I donot like Arati Chabaria...But ofcourse she is a friend of Shabbir's.. Infact who is not his friend? He's so amiable and down to earth... Wish I made it to his list of friends too...! lol..

no worries upa.. ek na ek din woh din zaroor aayega..jab hum sab shachians ..shabbir aur panchi k dost ban paayenge๐Ÿ˜Ž..after all what we go thru cuz of these 2..itne ilzaam "paagal" hone k sehne padthe hain humme..they'll have to be our god-damn friends๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by jess.amit<3 - 15 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
the recent gal that i have started hating is panchi's BD just let me get a look at her ...i will ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก Arati C was once linked with shabbo and rohit roy ...then she made her appearance whispering in shabbo's ears during the football match ...i felt like killing her then and there especially after the reporter quoted abt there supposed closeness
๐Ÿ˜ก

guys is this the time when i should get myself admitted to the nearest mental asylum
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: petem

I can understand u