Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_adeena thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanksss yaar sona 😊 ll update this one soon too.till then enjoy the second one.
sona.b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_adeena

thanksss yaar sona 😊 ll update this one soon too.till then enjoy the second one.

😳😊

cool_adeena thumbnail
guys.m going to update it tomorrow.got to go now.but tomorrow for sure ll update.n also tell u that this fic is going towards end.two parts are remaining now.in the next two parts,i ll compile it finally.i dnt like to drag the story.i think it shud come to end in appropriate time.hope u guys dnt find it too short😃
cool_adeena thumbnail

alright guys.here goes its next part......

PART 7

Shruti came outside in the corridor of hospital after meeting akaash.aunty moved forward to her n asked,

aunty- akaash kaisa hai?

shruti- woh theek hai.

saying this,shruti got happy smile on her face.she was just so happy that akaash is out of danger now.aunty smiled n hugged her.

aunty- tum dekhna akaash bohat jaldi bilkul theek ho jayey ga.

while hugging aunty,shruti saw her mom was standing behind.she got separated from aunty n went to mom slowly.n after the silence of few seconds,she spoke up,

shruti- mamma...m sorry.last time mein ne jo kaha woh nahi kehna chahiyey tha.mein kuch zyada rude ho gayi.m sorry.

mamma smiled affectionately,

mamma- no my sweet heart.tumhein sorry kehne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai.iss sab mein kisi ki koi ghalti nahi hai.sirf waqt ghalat tha lekin woh ghalat waqt bhi ab guzar chuka hai.ab meri beti ki zindagi mein sirf khushian hon gi.

mamma hugged her lovingly.shruti thought when did mamma hugged her last time....must be long ago....but then she jerked the stupid thoughts out of her mind n closed her eyes feeling the warmth of her mom s arms.

n then after a while,sitting there on a bench in corridor,mamma said,

mamma- shruti.beta mein jaanti hoon tumharey uncle,aunty ne apne bachon se bhi bhharr kar tumhein pyaar diya hai,lekin mein tumhein bhi jaanti hoon,i know tum bohat sensitive ho.tum ne hamesha apne mamma,pappa ki kami mehsoos ki hai.....lekin mein bohat khush hon kyunki tum ne apni saari zindagi guzaarney ke liye akaash ko choose kia hai.i know k akaash tumhein itna pyaar de ga k tum apni pichli zindagi ki saari problems bhool jao gi.tumharey liye akaash se zyada acha aur behter aur koi nahi ho sakta tha.

shruti smiled shyly.

mamma- dekho naa.akaash ka naam letey hi tumharey chehrey per rang bikhar jatey hein.aur abhi bhi aaj uss se milne,uss se baat karney ki khushi tumhari aankhon mein jhalak rahi hai...pyaar toh hota hi aisa hai...sab kuch bhula deta hai....

saying this,memories glittered in mamma s eyes in the form of tears as she remeberred her own first n last love of life....thats shruti s dad.she just kissed shruti s forhead with much love.

mamma- aaj mein tumharey liye bohat khush hoon.

seeing the tears coming into mamma s eyes,shruti hugged her.

shruti- i love u mamma.

mamma- i love u too my sweet heart.

mamma said patting her head with love.

just then uncle n rahul also arrived to the hospital.n now doctors also gave them permission to meet akaash.so they all went inside to see him inluding akaash s parents who were also present there.

Dev thought on grandpa s words for a long time.he just thought n thought n finally he came to take a decision that night....a final decision.

And that night rahul was going to his mom,dad means shruti s uncle aunty s room.he was just about to open the door when he heard voices coming from inside.he stopped there.uncle was telling that incident to aunty that dev s dad mr. yash raihund came to his office to apologise on behalf of his son.rahul got shocked by hearing that dev is son of famous industrialist mr. yash raichund....the same yash raichund whose daughter raamya studies with rahul in high school...raamya whom he used to like...may be not only like but love her,she was dev s sister.he really got sad n shocked both by knowing this.then he just went back to his bedroom walking slowly.

n from then he started ignoring raamya.raamya wondered on his behaviour.he just looked for the ways to stay away from her now.one day she finally asked him,

raamya- rahul.wats the problem.tum mujhe avoid kyun karne lagey ho?kya mein ne kuch ghalat kar diya hai?afterall kuch batao toh sahi k problem hai kya?

rahul- kuch nahi raamya.tum ne kuch ghalat nahi kiya hai.bas mein akela rehna chahta hoon.

saying this he got up n went from there.n raamya just looked at him still wondering that what has happened.

Those days,dev started to visit each n every place of lonavala city.he was just capturing all the beauty made by God,in his mind.he was always roaming here n there on different beautiful spots.but now he was not stressed out like before.now he seemed comfortable because he had made his decision.

Akaash was getting better day by day now.he has been discharged from the hospital n was back home now.shruti regularly went to meet him.no one had told akaash about that dev incident.beause he used to loose temper very soon n moreover anything related to shruti would just flare him up more quickly.he was possessive about shruti.n as he was not recovered completely till now so they did not tell him right now.

Dev said to grandpa one day.

dev- grandpa.mein soch raha hoon k mein yahin aap ke paas shift ho jaon hamesha k liye.yahan mujhe comfortable lagta hai.

grandpa- yeh toh bohat achi baat hai.mein bhi dekh raha hoon tum ab relaxed rehne lagey ho.

dev- lekin ek baar mujhe wapis jana parey ga.kuch adhoorey kaam khatam karney hein.

grandpa- lekin beta tum wahan ja kar phir se disturb na ho jao.

dev- aisa kuch nahi ho ga grandpa.mein ek final decision le chuka hoon aur uss pe bilkul comfortable hoon.

so grandpa agreed.at the time of leaving dev said,

dev- grandpa.i just want to say thanks to u.mein khud apne hi dil ki baat nahi samajh raha tha,aap ne mujhe samajha di woh baat.i love u grandpa.

dev hugged him tight.he got tears in his eyes because he knew he ll never come back here.he had lied to grandpa.then he wiped his tears so that grandpa cant see him crying.n then he started his journey to his home back.

That day shruti n jhilmil were sitting in the lounge when rahul came from outside.uncle n aunty were not at home then.rahul just said hello to them n went to his room silently.

jhilmil- shruti.tu ne notice kiya yeh rahul aajkal kuch chup chup aur udaas sa rehne laga hai.

shruti- haan.mein toh iss barey mein uss se baat bhi karne ka soch rahi thi.pata nahi kya problem hai jo woh kisi ko bata bhi nahi raha hai.

jhilmil- haan.aaj raat ko uss se baat karen ge.

shruti- yeah.

just then the phone bell rang.shruti picked up the receiver.n after saying hello she did not spoke even a word.but she started looking worried.seeing her face jhilmil also got worried.shruti put the receiver back without saying anything.so jhilmil asked hurriedly,

jhilmil- kis ka phone tha?sab theek toh hai naa.

shruti did not say anything.she was looking lost.

jhilmil- arey tell me.kis ka phone tha?

shruti- dev ke grandpa ka.

shruti said slowly.

jhilmil- what?lekin unho ne yahan kyun phone kiya.

shruti- woh keh rahey thay k dev ek aakhri baar mujh se milna chahta hai.ussey pata tha k mein uss se baat nahi karon gi isliye uss ne khud phone nahi kiya.

jhilmil- wat a crap....jaise uss ke ya uss ke grandpa ke phone karne per tum uss se milne chali hi jao gi.

jhilmil said with hatred.but shruti said slowly,

shruti- shaid mujhe jana chahiyey.

jhilmil was shocked to hear this.

jhilmil- pagal ho gayi hai tu.dev se milne jao gi.last time kya hua tha woh bhool gayi kya.

shruti- woh keh rahey thay ke dev bohat badal gaya hai.aur woh sirf ek baar mujh se milna chahta hai,akhri baar.

jhilmil- woh keh rahey thay aur tu ne maan liya.agar yeh uss ka koi naya natak hua toh...??

shruti- jhilmil.mein uss ke grandpa se mil chuki hoon jab woh yahan aaye hue thay,mein unn ki awaz pehchanti hoon.

jhilmil- jo bhi hai.jo kuch uss dev ne terey saath kiya uss ke baad toh woh aakhri saansein bhi le raha ho tab bhi tujhe uss se milne nahi jana chahiyey.

shruti- jhilmil.aisa toh mat bol.

shruti has met dev s whole family.n his younger brother neil once told her whole life history of dev from his childhood.knowing all that shruti thought that it was not totally dev s fault.it was his destiny so that he has became this way.she still got a soft corner for dev in her heart.

jhilmil- mein tujhe uss ke paas nahi janey doon gi n thats final.

but shruti insisted so much.so jhilmil had to agree.

jhilmil- theek hai lekin phir mein bhi terey saath chalon gi.mein bahar rukon gi.

shruti- ok.

so they both went to dev s house.jhilmil stood outside the gate while shruti went inside to meet dev.a servant lead her to dev s room upstairs.n leaving her at the door of room,the servant went back.shruti knocked on the door but no response came from inside.when no answer came after knocking twice,she opened the door herself n slowly walked to inside the room.she saw dev was sitting there on the couch.seeing shruti he tried to get up slowly.but when he got up,he numbled suddenly n hold the table to stop himself from falling.he was not in full consiousness.shruti thought may be he is drunk.she got a little scared.dev was slowly coming towards her.

dev- mujhe...mujhe laga tha tum...nahi aao gi.

he said stuttering.he was even not able to stand or speak properly.

shruti- tum iss waqt baat karne ki halat mein nahi ho.mein phir kabhi aa jaon gi.

she turned to leave when dev suddenly moved to her n hold her hand.

dev- nahi...please mat jao.

shruti became horrified now.but before she could try to free her hand,dev himself let go of her hand.

dev- m sorry...but please...aaj meri baat sunney bina mat jao.mein...mein yeh sab phir kabhi nahi keh sakon ga.please....

shruti- okk.kaho.

dev- thanks.merey paas kehne k liyey kuch zyada nahi hai.i just....want to say sorry to u shruti.agar ho sakey toh tum please mujhe....maaf kar dena.

he could not balance him standing n fell on the couch behind.

dev- shruti mein ne tumhein bohat hurt kiya but....beleive me i truly loved u n i ll always love u.merey pyaar per kabhi shakk mat karna.shruti merey paas zyada waqt nahi hai....

shruti got shocked on this sentence.n the thought clicked her mind....if dev has done something wrong.she looked here n there n finally she spotted the sleeping pills bottle placed there on couch near dev.she hurriedly took the bottle in hand n it was empty.

shruti- dev....tum ne sleeping pills le li...??

she said in shock n she was about to run outside the room to call someone when dev again hold her wrist.

shruti- dev.leave my hand,let me call someone.u need a doctor.

dev- nahi.shruti please dnt try to save my life.i...i just can not live anymore now.i just want to say sorry to u.forgive me n always remember that i love u n ll always love u...even after my death.

shruti- dev.....

shruti got tears coming out of her eyes.just then dev s grip on her wrist got lighter n finally his arm fell down on couch leaving shruti s wrist.he was unconcious now.shruti immidiately ran outside the room now to inform someone.

okk guys thats done for now.please do tell how is it.more ll come in next part.....n yeah next would be its last part😊
Edited by cool_adeena - 15 years ago
sona.b thumbnail
nice part....very touchy and emotional.
especialy Shruti-Mom an Shruti-Dev  Convo

next Part will be Last part.......wating for Climax of FF😊

cool_adeena thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona.b

nice part....very touchy and emotional.

especialy Shruti-Mom an Shruti-Dev  Convo

next Part will be Last part.......wating for Climax of FF😊

Thanksss😛

yup this part was quiet emotional...not a happy one.but last part would be sad n happy both...sad n happy ending together😊
ocean_girl thumbnail
Hi Adeena sorry yaar for late reply. Yes its a nice part dont u think the story is quite a bit incomplete coz u didnt describe how Shruti & Dev met. Kya woh college mein sath parte the, dost the? yeah me too waiting for the climax
cool_adeena thumbnail

Originally posted by: ocean_girl

Hi Adeena sorry yaar for late reply. Yes its a nice part dont u think the story is quite a bit incomplete coz u didnt describe how Shruti & Dev met. Kya woh college mein sath parte the, dost the? yeah me too waiting for the climax

Thanksss OG😛

n yess i did nt give detail of when n how they met but i mentioned that they were friends...remember where i wrote that now dev has lost even her friendship.i think it is in 3rd part.n i also mentioned college once.it should also be somewhere in 3rd or 4th part.yeah they were college friends...i did nt give detail coz it wasnt included in main concept.hope u understand...

n yeah climax part...ll try my best to post soon.just wait a little😊
cool_adeena thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona.b

Wating for Climax😉

sorry for delay.i was out of town for some days.i ll just update after a little😊
cool_adeena thumbnail
okkk guys...here is its last one.....

LAST PART

Shruti ran outside the room hurriedly to call someone.going downstairs she spotted neil in the lounge.he was probably going towards his room.shruti called him.

shruti- neil...neil come here fast.woh dev....

neil saw her so much worried n horrified.he came towards her.

neil- kya hua?kya hua bhai ko.

shruti- neil.uss ne sleeping pills le li hein.he has become unconcious.

neil- ohhh God.

neil ran towards dev s room.shruti also went behind him.jhilmil heard some voices inside so she came inside n she saw neil holding unconsious dev with the help of a servant.shruti was also there after them.she moved to her.

jhilmil- shruti.kya hua?

shruti- jhilmil.dev ne sleeping pills le li.u go home.mein neil ke saath ussey le kar hospital jati hoon.

jhilmil- lekin....

shruti- try to understand yaar.neil akela hai.mujhe uss ke saath jana chahiyey.uss ke ghar waley hospital pohanch jayen ge toh mein aa jaon gi.ok.

she said n went outside hurriedly without listening to jhilmil s answer.in the car going towards the hospital,neil informed their parents on phone.

as they reached the hospital,dev was immidiately taken to the ICU.while neil n shruti waited in the corridor worriedly.after some time dev s mom,dad n raamya were also there.

dad- kaisa hai dev ab??

neil- ICU mein hai.doctors have not told anything till now.

dev s mom cried.neil consoled her.

neil- relax mom.he ll be fine.

neil was consoling his mom like a sensible n responsile son.he was not immature like most of the guys are in their teen age.just then rahul was there.he came to take shruti back home.raamya wondered to see him here.he looked at raamya n then went to shruti.

rahul- shruti di.chaliyey ghar wapis chalte hein.

now raamya understood why rahul was avoiding her n behaving strangely.

shruti went to neil.

shruti- neil...jaisey hi doctors kuch batayen please mujhe inform kar dena.

she said with tears in her eyes.she was really worried.she was being regretted that dev has done this for her.

neil- yeah.

neil nodded.shruti walked from there then.rahul looked at raamya once again n then went towards the entrance to go from there.

the night was much horrible.they all could not take even one breath of releif.n at the last part of night,the doctors told them that they are sorry.they could not save him this time.dev was no more with them.

zindagi mein toh sabhi pyaar kiya kartey hein,
mein toh marr kar bhi meri jaan tumhein chahoon ga.....

apne jazbaat mein naghmaat rachaaney ke liyey
mein ne dhadkan ki tarah dil mein basayaa hai tumhein
mein tassawur bhi judaai ka bhala kaisey karoon
mein ne kismat ki lakeeron se churaaya hai tumhein
pyaar ka bann ke nighebaan tumhein chahoon ga,
mein toh marr kar bhi meri jaan tumhein chahoon ga....

tum miley ho toh yeh ehsaas hua hai mujh ko
yeh meri umer mohabbat ke liyey thori hai
ek zara sa gham-e-doran ka haq hai jis per
mein ne woh saans bhi tumharey liyey rakh chori hai
tum pe ho jaon ga qurbaan tumhein chahon ga,
mein toh marr kar bhi meri jaan tumhein chahon ga.....

zindagi mein toh sabhi pyaar kiya kartey hein
mein toh marr kar bhi meri jaan tumhein chahoon ga
zindagi mein toh sabhi pyaar kiya kartey hein...........

shruti cried a lot.

shruti- jhilmil uss ne meri wajah se.....

she said between tears.

jhilmil- for God sake shruti.teri wajah se kuch nahi hua hai.stop blamming yourself.jo bhi hua hai woh uss ki khud ki wajah se hua hai.he was just a psycic case.dont even think ke teri wajah se kuch hua hai.stupid.pata nahi kya kya fazool batein sochti rehti ho.

jhilmil consoled her a lot.n by her efforts finally shruti started to compose herself again.

Ritu came inside n she saw akaash getting ready.

ritu- hello....kahan ja rahey ho tum?

akaash- mein shruti se milne ja raha hoon.

ritu- akaash.do u know ke tum abhi bhi poori tarah se theek nahi hue ho.tumhein rest karna chahiyey aur tum....

akaash- ek,do,teen....

he started counting something on his fingers.

ritu- ab yeh kya kar rahey ho?

akaash- din gin raha hoon....u know poorey chaar din ho gayey aur shruti mujh se milne nahi aayi.mein ne phone kiya toh bhi theek tarah se baat nahi ki.i think woh kisi baat se preshaan hai.

ritu- haan.woh uss ka friend tha naa....dev,he is no more.woh ussi wajah se udaas ho gi.

akaash- ohh....lekin yeh kaisey hua?

ritu took a deep breath.n then she told him everything.akaash was shocked to hear all this but he did not say anything.

ritu- abhi shruti ko kuch waqt lagey ga yeh sab bhulaaney mein.woh kuch time ke baad theek ho jayey gi.

n after few days,shruti became quiet normal.that day jhilmil reminded her about rahul.

jhilmil- hum log uss se baat karne waley thay naa ke woh preshan kyun hai.iss sab mein bhool hi gayey.

shruti- yeah.i completely forgot.chalo abhi chal kar baat karte hein naa.

they went to rahul s room.he was there sitting on his computer.they asked him so firstly he denied.

rahul- mujhe toh kuch nahi hua.mein bilkul theek hoon.

jhilmil- ab zyada nakhre mat karo.hum dobara nahi poochen ge.

shruti- come on rahul.hum se share nahi karo ge toh kis se karo ge.come on tell us wats the problem.

they insisted so rahul told them.n after that he said,

rahul- but i guess yeh koi itni bari baat nahi hai.yeh pyaar vyar,girlfriends toh life mein aati jaati rehti hein.

jhilmil- haan koi bari baat nahi hai.isiliyey tum har waqt moun latka ke ghoomtey rehtey ho.

shruti- rahul u r so stupid.iss mein preshaan honey wali kya baat hai.

rahul- lekin jab pappa unn logon ke saath koi proffesional relationship rakhne ke liyey bhi tayaar nahi hein toh woh uss ghar ke saath rishta bananey ke liyey kaise maaney ge?

shruti- tum uss ki fikar mat karo.uncle se mein baat kar loon gi.woh zaroor maan jayen ge.unn logon se rishta bananey mein koi problem nahi honi chahiyey,woh bohat achey log hein,neil aur raamya bohat achey hein aur.......dev bhi bura nahi tha....tum preshan mat ho.ok.

rahul- u know u r best sister of the world.i love u.

shruti- i love u too.

jhilmil- haan aur mein toh faltoo mein mil gayi hui hoon naa tum logon ko.

jhilmil said irritatingly.

rahul- thats right.

jhilmil- what?

jhilmil hit him with pillow.

rahul- shruti di ab aap aur akaash bhai mil ke inn ke liyey bhi koi stupid sa larka dhoond do,meri jaan choot jayey inn se.

rahul said n ran before jhilmil could hit him again.

shruti- larka toh iss ne already pasand kar liya hai...u love bhatti.hai naa??

she asked so jhilmil got embarrased.

jhilmil- shut up yaar.

rahul- shruti di.sab log aap ki shaadi ki date fix karne waley hein.kya khyaal hai jhilmil di ki shaadi bhi aap ke saath hi naa karwa den.

jhilmil- tum dono....ab maar khao ge mujh se.

shruti n rahul laughed but jhilmil became quiet serious.

shruti- kya hua?

jhilmil- shruti.kuch din baad teri shaadi ho jayey gi....hum log kaisey rahen ge terey bina.

shruti also became sad so rahul said,

rahul- dont worry jhilmil di.aap ki bhi shaadi kara den ge aur phir iss ghar mein mein akela rahoon ga...khushi se.

jhilmil- acha.ruko zara tum...tumhein mein khush karti hoon ab.

jhilmil ran after him in the whole room.n shruti smiled looking at them.

then the days passed n even the wedding ceremonies started.that was sangeet night.(okk guys now thats the last scene of this fanfic...just romance...hold on ur seats n read at ur own risk😆)

Shruti just got ready to go downstairs to join in her sangeet ceremony.she was just about to open the door when someone pulled her hand from behind.she got whirled n saw akaash standing there smiling at her.

shruti- God...akaash tum kabhi nahi sudhar saktey naa.

akaash- nahi.

he grinned.shruti was about to say something when he intrrupted her n said again,

akaash- aur iss se pehley ke tum mujh se swaal per swaal karna shuroo kar do mein khud hi bata doon ke mein apni princess ko bohat miss kar raha tha aur yeh shaadi se pehley na milne wali baat mujhe bilkul stupid lagti hai toh mein yahan aa gaya aur aaj bhi mein pipe se charr kar balcony se hi aaya hoon...thank God ke mein time per pohanch gaya.agar thora sa bhi late ho jata toh tum neechey function mein chali jati....aur haan iss baar mein pipe se girra nahi aur mujhe chot bhi nahi lagi.

shruti- haan.pipe charrney mein bohat expert ho gayey ho naa.

akaash- haan bilkul.bohat baar charr chuka hoon naa.

akaash winked at her.he was looking very happy n he actually was so much happy that now after some time his love ll enter in his life n his princess ll be with him for life afterwards.

shruti- ohh really?

akaash- not really actually.mein jhoot bol raha tha.waisey bohat si larkiyan bechaari toh wait karti reh gayi ke mein unn ke liyey aisa kuch karoon lekin mein ne tumhaarey elava kisi aur ke liyey pipe se gir ker chot nahi lagwai.

shruti- lekin mujhe kaisey pata ke tum pehley jhoot bol rahey thay ya ab jhoot bol rahey ho.

akaash- acha.ek toh mein itni mushkil se sab se chup ker tum se milne aata hoon aur tum aisi batein ker rahi ho.

shruti- haan bilkul.

akaash- waisey princess u r looking so beautiful.kitna acha hota naa agar aaj hi hamari shaadi hoti toh mein abhi tumhein apne saath le ja sakta.

shruti- lekin mr. romeo aaj hamari shaadi nahi hai....chalo ab mera haath choro.

she tried to free her wrist which akaash was still holding.but akaash held it tightly.

akaash- kyun?

shruti- kyunke mujhe neechey function mein jana hai.

akaash- aur agar mein nahi jaaney doon toh?

akaash said with naughty smile.

shruti- toh.....toh mein khud hi haath chura ker bhaag jaon gi.

she said n pushed him back at once n ran towards the door.akaash was not ready for this so he fell down on the bed placed behind.but he was quick to get up n ran after her.

akaash- hey...

she just reached the door when akaash held the edge of her duppatta from behind.

shruti- akaash.....

akaash- itni asaani se nahi bhaagney doon ga.

shruti- akaash.leave it naa.

akaash- what yaar...thori derr ruk jao naa....please.

shruti- okk ab tum itni minnatein ker rahey ho toh thori derr ruk jati hoon.

shruti said coming towards him.

akaash- acha.ek baar shaadi ho janey do phir dekhtey hein kon kis ki minnatein karta hai.

he said playing with the edge of  her duppatta.

shruti- uss mein dekhna kya hai.minnatein toh tumhein hi karni paren gi meri aur woh bhi saari zindagi.

akaash- we ll see.

shruti- so u r blackmailing me?

akaash- aisa hi samajh lo.

akaash said putting his both arms on her shoulders.

shruti- soch lo....kahin mein ne shaadi karne ka apna irada badal diya toh rotey reh jao ge.

shruti said removing his arms from her shoulders.

akaash- arey yaar mein toh mazaak kar raha tha lekin tum toh sach mein mujhe blackmail karne lagi ho.agar tum ne apna irada badal diya toh zara socho mera kya ho ga.tumhaarey bina mein toh ji hi nahi paon ga.....

shruti- akaash....

shruti stopped him at once.

shruti- never say that again.

akaash- sach keh raha hoon.isiliyey tum mujhe kabhi chor ker mat jana warna.....

shruti- akaash.mein tumhein chor ker kabhi nahi jaon gi.ab yeh stupid batein bandd karo.

akaash has become serious now.he said coming closer to her,

akaash- u know shruti jab aap kisi ko apney dil ki feelings bilkul honestly nahi batatey toh uss relation mein misunderstanding ke chanes aa jatey hein.being honest is very necessary.n i dont want even a little misunderstaniding between us.thats why i want to tell u honestly that i love u soo much.mein tum se bohat pyaar karta hoon shruti...itna pyaar ke kabhi kabhi mein khud uss pyaar ko define nahi ker paata hoon.mein sirf itna jaanta hoon ke meri zindagi mein agar tum ho toh sab kuch hai...saari khushian,saarey rang hein aur agar tum nahi ho toh kuch bhi nahi hai.

his eyes got twinkling as one or two small tears approached them.he stopped with his head down looking at the floor.

shruti- akaash....i know that.come on now stop being so emotional....silly.

shruti said trying to cheer him up.they have always been emotional support for each other like in the hospital when shruti became emotional then akaash had cheered her up.

akaash looked at her n smiled.then he said,

akaash- arey haan...mein toh bhool hi gaya mein tumharey liyey kuch le ker aaya tha.

shruti- kya?

akaash- one minute.

his hand reached into his pocket and he took out a beautiful,delicate white gold payal(means anklet😆)from his pocket.

shruti- wow...thats my favourite payal.

shruti exclaimed as she looked at her favourite payal in his hand which she had lost once in a function.

shruti- lekin yeh tumhein kahan mili?

akaash smiled at this.

akaash- well...u remember jhilmil s birthday party when we had danced together.so there...when i walked back from the dance floor i felt something jingling on my foot.i looked down at my foot n there was it dandling from my shoe.so i bent down n picked it up.

shruti- acha.aur mujhe wapis kyun nahi di?

akaash smiled mischeiviously.

akaash- haan pehley mein ne socha tha ke tumhein wapis de doon lekin phir.....

shruti- phir kya?

akaash- well....phir mein ne socha ke jab tak meri princess khud merey paas nahi aa jati tab tak mein uss ki payal se hi kaam chala loon.

shruti- akaash... u r just an idiot.u know this is my favourite pair of payals.i felt so bad when i lost one.

akaash- dont worry.mein ne issey bohat pyaar se,bohat sambhaal ker rakha tha.

saying this akaash sat down on his feet taking the anklet in his hand.

shruti- kya ker rahey ho?

akaash- give me ur foot princess.

shruti- its ok akaash.mein khud pehen loon gi.

akaash- i said give me ur foot.

shruti- oho akaash.tum kabhi kisi ki baat nahi suntey ho.

akaash- please give me ur foot m'am.

he kept on repeating n repeating.at last shruti raised her foot a little.akaash helped her to put her foot on his thigh.he raised her lehnga a little n took off her sandal gently.his fingers brushed ever so lightly on her foot sending shivers down her spine as he slowly weared the beautiful anklet in her delicate foot.he was now in a state of trance.he remained sitting there still even after wearing the anklet in her foot.

shruti- akaash.

shruti called him as she herself tried to control her even faster heart beat.akaash slowly moved his hands back from her foot.shruti removed her foot back from his thigh n was about to step into her sandal when her foot got tripped on her lehnga.she could not maintain her balance n fell down into akaash s arms.n they both remained looking into each other s eyes for a while.unaware of everything else they were lost in each other.shruti first came back to her senses.

shruti- akaash.

she called him who was still looking at her in a trance like state.

akaash- u know princess iss waqt mera dil kya cha raha hai.

he said slowly as if whispering.

shruti- kya?

she finally mustered the courage to ask.

akaash- mera dil cha raha hai ke waqt bas yahin ruk jayey aur mein yunhi tumhein dekhta rahoon....hamesha....

he was saying still lost in her eyes.

shruti- akaash.....

she tried to get up when akaash stopped her,

akaash- hey stop.

her lehnga was still tripped in between her foot fingers.if she would get up,she could have tripped on it again.akaash slowly removed it from her foot n then looked at her smiling.

akaash- now u can get up.

fixing her hand on his shoulder,shruti slowly got up.akaash also stood up now.

shruti- akaash...sab log neechey mera wait ker rahey hon ge.tumhein ab jana chahiyey.

akaash- tum toh uss waqt se mujhe bhagaaney ke chakar mein hi ho.u know tumhari jagah koi aur larki hoti naa toh....

shruti- okk toh phir jao naa unhi doosri larkiyon ke paas.

akaash gave out a sigh n said,

akaash- nahi ja sakta naa.

shruti- kyun?

akaash- kyunke meri life mein ek bohat pyaari beautiful si princess hai jo mujhe kisi aur ke paas jaaney hi nahi deti.mein kahin aur jaaney ke liyey bhi chalta hoon toh bhi merey kadam ussi ki taraf chal partey hein.

shruti- really...?kon hai woh?

shruti thought of teasing him a little.akaash did not say anything.he smiled n moved towards her.getting closer to her,he kissed her lovingly n then whispered in her ear.his lips slowly brushed on her ear saying,

akaash- shaid mujhe bataney ki zaroorat nahi hai.

then he slowly moved back.shruti opened her closed eyes.

shruti- lekin mujhe sunana hai.

akaash- who can it be except u princess.

akaash said giving a little jerk to her earring with his finger tip.

akaash- u know something princess...i m the luckiest guy in the whole world to get u.

he was saying with a twinkle in his eyes.

shruti- i love u akaash.

shruti just hugged him.in the whole world there was no better place for her than his arms.resting her head on his chest she thought that a beautiful life full of love,care n happiness is waiting for her ahead.

love is a journey for two
                                                                    step by step,me n you
                                                                  the future we can not see
                                                                 let the love lead the way for
                                                                             you n me...........