Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ocean_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Yeah i am relaxed now. Thanx to Dev Dad. And yes of course continue soon. 😊 Edited by ocean_girl - 15 years ago
cool_adeena thumbnail
hey thanks tina n ocean girl(wats ur name).u guys r so sweet.
yeah dad s great yaar 😊
next part is coming in some time
cool_adeena thumbnail
okkk guys here s the next part.

PART 3

mrs merrine told the matter in appropriate words to the elders means mom,uncle n aunty.jhilmil overheard that from outside the door while going to the kitchen.she knew dev.he was in their college.she knew he was a little crack but she never thought he ll do something like this.
then she went back to room with dinner for shruti.she was sitting there on bed lost in some thoughts.

jhilmil- shruti.yeh kya,tunne abhi tak fresh ho kar change bhi nahi kiya.mein khana bhi le ayi hoon.

shruti- mujhe bhook nahi hai.mujhe nahi khana.

jhilmil- thora sa kha lo.pata hai naa mamma kehti hein kuch khaye bina nahi sona chahiye,droaney sapne aate hein.

shruti thought...kisi horror dream aur meri life mein ab farak hi kya reh gaya hai.

jhilmil- aur tera kya mujhe daant parwaney ka irada hai.agar tu aise hi so gayi toh mamma mujhe daanten gi k mein ne tujhe bina kuch khaye soney kyun diya.

she sat there with shruti n convinced her to eat something.seeing her so much affection,tears again started flooding from shruti s eyes.

jhilmil- shruti.wat is this.pagal.stop crying.sab theek hai naa.

jhilmil placed the dinner plate aside n took shruti into her arms to comfort her.

Dev did not stay there anymore.he went back to his room still much angry.his parents were shocked to see dev coming to his old tone again.he had tried even to suicide once.they were worried for him now.
Dev was not as normal as all others.he was included in the 2.5% of whole population,which are born with an extra ordinary IQ level of 150.he used to pick up things so fast.he had photographic memory.his parents were aware that their child have extra ordinary abilities.but when he started going to an international school,the american psycytrist of school called his parents n told them in detail.that their child is how much extra ordinary.his dad were being pleased thinking that his son ll take his business to the new heights,using all his star qualities.both his mom n dad were too happy that they did not took seriously that psycytrist also told them that this type of children are more sensitive than normal children.he needs more attention.he was a star child,always used to top the class.not only studies there were many other things included in his activities.he was champion in golf,tennis n chess.n also music was his favourite.besides all these things,the only thing his mind was looking for,was purity of love.which even his parents could not give him.they were busy in there own social life n business.dev s mind always craved for love n affection.many girls came in his life n went away bcoz he himself kicked them out of his life coz he never find purity in any love.they were all fake.dev thought this world s full of fake people.he started getting angry on these fake people.they irritated him.bitterness inside him was increasing.n once he tried to get rid of his silly life.he took whole bottle of sleeping pills but he was saved.he had been hospitalized for many days.now his parents started giving proper attention to him.they did not want to lose him.gradually with proper care n attention dev started being normal.but u see it was not his destiny to b normal n relaxed.those days he met shruti.there was not only a lot of innocence on her face but she was actually that innocent n pure.the thing dev was craving for whole life,he found it in her.she had nothing pretending,she was actually that awesome.she had so much purity in her affection of their friendship.she always considered him a good friend.but for dev,he did not know when this friendship cahnged into love.but shruti refused him saying that she is engaged to akaash n she also loves him.after this dev was so upset.the thing he had always craved for whole life,he found it n now he was going to loose it.it was unbearable for him.so he did silly things n now he had lost everything even her friendship.

jhilmil came outside the room after consoling shruti n feeding her a little of dinner.she then went to elders sitting there.mrs. merrine was gone now.
she said to shruti s mom,

jhilmil- aunty.aj aap shruti k pass yahin ruk jaiey.pehle akaash ka accident aur ab yeh...she is very disturbed.

akaash had recently met an accident(n there s nothing to do with dev,it was a natural accident)n unfortunately he was in coma now.

mamma- haan beta.mein uss k pass hi ruk jati hoon.

shruti was sitting there still when her mom entered the room with two coffee mugs in hand.

shruti- shruti beta.coffee pi lo.it ll make u relax.

shruti looked at her.

shruti- aap aa gayi mamma.

mamma- haan beta aur mein aj tumhare pass hi rukne wali hoon.

she placed the coffee mugs on the side table n sat there with shruti.

shruti- kyun mamma.ghar pe aap k husband aur bache aap ka wait kar rahe hon ge naa.

shruti had always craved for her mom s love.in every problem,whenever she became sad or insecure how she wished like crazy to shed all her tears in her mom s lap but...she was never there for shruti.shruti was used to it now.

mamma- aisa kyun keh rahi ho beta.meri shruti ko meri zaroorat hai toh mein usse chor kar kaise ja sakti hoon.

she said while brushing her fingers in shruti s hair,affectionately.

shruti- aap ki shruti ko toh zindagi k har kadam pe aap ki zaroorat thi mamma lekin aap hamesha nahi thi.aur mein nahi chahti k kal jab aap naa hon toh mein iss aj ko yaad kar k aap k aane ki khwaish karon.i dont want to be more hurt mamma.mujhe akela chor dijeye.

her mom was so much sad n sorrowed now.she never wanted to live without her dauhter but she had to.she was blamming herself now that y she had not refused to marry again,at last then her dauhter did not had to face all problems alone.

mamma- akela hi toh chor diya mein ne tumhein iss duniya k khaufnaak samunder mein aur ab mein toh khud ko tum se maafi maangne k kabil bhi nahi samajti.

shruti- please mamma.mein nahi chahti k aap mujh se maafi mangen.aur mein akeli bilkul nahi hoon mamma.iss ghar mein mujhe saarey rishtey miley hein.u dont worry about me.aap coffee pi lijeye,thandi ho jaye gi.

shruti took her mug in hand n sipped coffee.

shruti- aur iss waqt mujhe aap se zyada aunty ki zaroorat hai.infact mujhe aj ehsas hua hai k mein ne aap ko har problem mein yaad kar k chahey sirf apne mind mein lekin mein ne aunty k saath zyadati ki hai.mujhe toh unhe yaad karna chahiye.bachpan se le kar aj tak mein ne hamesha un ki goad mein sarr rakh kar aansoo bahaye hein,mere thakke hue zehen ko tabhi sakoon mila hai jab unho ne mere balon mein pyaar se haath phera hai aur mere honton par muskarahat hamesha un ki pyar bhari baton se aayi hai.

she stood up still holding coffee in hand,

shruti- good night mamma.mein aj aunty k sath hi so jaon gi.mera wait mat kijeye ga.

n she went out.she really need to be relaxed,to shed all her tears,fears n tensions in the lap of her fairy Godmother,thats her aunty.n her mom was sitting there still with empty but ready to shed tears eyes.

okkkk guys.its done for now.more in next part.please tell how is it.waiting for ur comments 😊
😊 Edited by cool_adeena - 15 years ago
sona.b thumbnail
hiiiii cool_adeena
Welcome to forum
i hav read all the 3 part its tooo good..i really liked it
the way u wrote is just awosome .....and convo betwn Shruti and her Mom is sooo emotional i could really feel ....reading that part my eyes were really numb
great work ...wating for next part

aap ke likhne ka style badiya haiπŸ˜ƒ

cool_adeena thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sona.b

hiiiii cool_adeena
Welcome to forum
i hav read all the 3 part its tooo good..i really liked it
the way u wrote is just awosome .....and convo betwn Shruti and her Mom is sooo emotional i could really feel ....reading that part my eyes were really numb
great work ...wating for next part

aap ke likhne ka style badiya haiπŸ˜ƒ

hey thank u sooo much yaar.m honoured that u liked it.i ll update next part tomorrow.thanks againπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sona.b thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cool_adeena

hey thank u sooo much yaar.m honoured that u liked it.i ll update next part tomorrow.thanks againπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.........i enjyed reading .......wating for next partπŸ˜ƒ
cool_adeena thumbnail
thanks sona.i ll just update after some time 😊
sona.b thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cool_adeena

thanks sona.i ll just update after some time 😊

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.....adeena take u r time no need to hurry ........once agin thanksss for lovely
FC
sona.b thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sona.b

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.....adeena take u r time no need to hurry ........once agin thanksss for lovely

FanFiction