Kahe Naa Kahe
Kahe Naa Kahe

Question (Page 2)

dgba Senior Member
dgba
dgba

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lizzy_de

kanav was describing kinjal to raina,becoz only kinjal have all the qualities and the reason i am saying this is becoz one kanav never had a close relation with neena+ it was never clear what happen iside that room when went to see that man ,who was in coma. this are my views,but i will love see ur take on this question and my views.plz reply. Smile

actually i was thinking the same thing....becasue while kanav was talking to prakash....the door closed behind them so we have no clue to what happened....but do you really think kanav will keep a such a big secret from kinjal...the girl who helped  him...

twinecool Goldie
twinecool
twinecool

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 3:14am | IP Logged
^^moslty kanv knows the truth but has kept quite bec he was teh first person to insult kinj regarding teh pregnancy and he mgith have thought telling kinjal or talking to kinjal about teh kid would mean destroying kinja's life aas according to him kinj loves vidyut and becc of him their marriage had stopped earlier....above all kinjal became pregnant by mistake and by her wish...who knows neena might have told kanav something before her death too
dgba Senior Member
dgba
dgba

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by twinecool

^^moslty kanv knows the truth but has kept quite bec he was teh first person to insult kinj regarding teh pregnancy and he mgith have thought telling kinjal or talking to kinjal about teh kid would mean destroying kinja's life aas according to him kinj loves vidyut and becc of him their marriage had stopped earlier....above all kinjal became pregnant by mistake and by her wish...who knows neena might have told kanav something before her death too

if kanav know the truth the only person who could have told him  is prakash.....becasue when kanav went to talk to prakash ....the door closed behind them so we have no clue about what happened....may be you are right...he didn't want to creat problems in kinju's life so he never told her...but idon't think Neena or Niharika would have or ever will open their mouth to tel the truth.....

Isa_de IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_de
Isa_de

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 10:22am | IP Logged
i have a new ?.is KNK going off air?
twinecool Goldie
twinecool
twinecool

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzy_de

i have a new ?.is KNK going off air?
mgiht b ..infact it better end then darging it like this..thye have taken aleap with in 6months after it started...moslty mahabart of ekta will take its palce

Go to top