NEW Promo: Rano Elopes!!!

Posted: 15 years ago

Just caught the new promo...

• The pandit starts the wedding mantras.
  • Upstairs Soni-Simar find a note by Rano and Rano isnt in the room
  • Bua comes there and finds out that Rano eloped and she goes into overdramatic mode
  • Bua tells Amrit and Beeji and all the 3 of them are devastated.
  • Meanwhile they show Rano wrapped in blankets getting into a cab and arriving at the station. She looks around for Gaurav.
  • Veera secretly swipes Rano's note and takes it with her to the place where all the guests and she tells herself that the Khuranas are finished.

So looks like Rano has decided to elope after all. But what I think is that she will change her mind once in the station and go back. But by then everyone wud have come to know that she eloped and left. So she will be back home and will be in a sitn where she won't get Rohan and she lost Gaurav too. Well this is my prediction😳

well she just proofed that she isn't only a brainless girl but also a heartless and selfish one.....

thanks mamis....gone hope your predictoin comes out....

Thanks for the promo Kru πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ oh she will be back..nd then story of Hum Dil chuke sanam wil start...tere ho gaye hum....tere kasam..Enjoy this song... πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N08wjIYx2e8&feature=relat ed[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Nishtha - 15 years ago
haww dont temme Gaurav and Rano still aint married  the story is going so slow.....😳 omg πŸ˜† here they are showing the bit when Gaurav comes to see Rano πŸ€“πŸ˜†

Originally posted by *VaVaVoom14*

haww dont temme Gaurav and Rano still aint married  the story is going so slow.....😳 omg πŸ˜† here they are showing the bit when Gaurav comes to see Rano πŸ€“πŸ˜†

no their marriage did not happen as Rano's mother lied about her education nd her wud be inlwas got furious nd now Rano's mom has settled her marriage to a canadian guy...whom i thought wud be frnd of Rishi neverthe less...Rishi studied GPS all alone...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Nishtha

no their marriage did not happen as Rano's mother lied about her education nd her wud be inlwas got furious nd now Rano's mom has settled her marriage to a canadian guy...whom i thought wud be frnd of Rishi neverthe less...Rishi studied GPS all alone...πŸ˜†

yeah we have passed that stage πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›..and then that Nacho aunty πŸ˜†πŸ˜† went to Rano's would be in-laws and told dem te truth πŸ€‘πŸ˜†

Rishi should go and study how to be a doctor πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

no ways..he alreayd screwed up GPS thankfully no life involved here what will happen to innocent patients..if he'll become a doc..have mercy on mankind πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

oh..bua je dint tell anyone anything..she lied πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Nishtha

no ways..he alreayd screwed up GPS thankfully no life involved here what will happen to innocent patients..if he'll become a doc..have mercy on mankind πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

oh..bua je dint tell anyone anything..she lied πŸ˜ƒ

nah I dont have mercy on anyone πŸ˜†

bua always lies muhaha..no wonder she got old quickly πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by *VaVaVoom14*

yeah we have passed that stage πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›..and then that Nacho aunty πŸ˜†πŸ˜† went to Rano's would be in-laws and told dem te truth πŸ€‘πŸ˜†

Rishi should go and study how to be a doctor πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

Voom you naughty girl. My God, i am getting wrinkles frowning at the thought of Rishi studying to be a doctor. Voom can u give the profession a break?

Originally posted by chalia

Voom you naughty girl. My God, i am getting wrinkles frowning at the thought of Rishi studying to be a doctor. Voom can u give the profession a break?

blame Nish for getting that idea in me πŸ€“ me not naughty oyee πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†