India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

*HaPpY BiRtHdAy To DeViL TaU*

nrin2k IF-Dazzler
nrin2k
nrin2k

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

HaPpY bIrThDaY To You

HaPpY bIrThDaY To You

HaPpY bIrThDaY DeAr DeViL

HaPpY bIrThDaY To You

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws  www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws  www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws 

Miscellaneous Glitters  Glitter Text Miscellaneous Glitters   

Glitter Text 

Glitter Text  

There were so many handsome hunky came n left but she went crazy for only few ~*

The sweety motu box he is none other than the funny guy  Sajid Khan  who our baby devil used to call to her beloved as "Saju Darling"

Then came Ranbir Kapoor and het fight starts with madhy n few others but finally she dumped him for madhy .. so big heart u know ..  

Later Bilawal Bhutto got chance in her never ending list but he was smart enough to maintain his position ...our cuty devil call him "billu"..

At the same time with billu uncle another men added in her list whos name Shekhar but tau is thinking of dumping him for madhy once again ..so Shekhar is lil disappointed n worried u can see in his expression ...

But till today Billu Rocks !! no one can take his place so far .. so I wanna say wat r u waiting for guys go ahead n try ur best!! lets see who can beat billu uncle ... So three chairs ups i mean cheers for him hip hip hurray!! n his award is here -  ..

I guess now enough of her love life now we sould enter her own life ~*

Our devil is damn foodoholich .. she eats whatever she gets  u can see here .. n never gets tired of eating..

Some times get some psychic attack but dont worry shes kinda harmless .. hmm i think so Ermm.. not sure though LOL..

Best thing which she loves the most that is - the angel-devil fight!! Ouch which she fights all the time with Naw the poor sweet angel .. really feel bad for her Confused..

She graduated from the very wellknown univ "The Devil Builder" - Formed by Madhy the Devil .. n now tau is a prof of that univ Clap.. 

Btw all these information i got from one of my friend .. I dont have any proof of them so u better blv it in ur own

RiSk!! 

Ok i know I guess I have pulled ur leg too much coz I have a feeling that ur leg is in my hand Tongue LOL.. I should better runnnnn Wink LOL !!

Uff  these ankians I tell you talk too much now pinching me continuously donno why just telling my we wanna say ath we wanna say sth .. GOD!! Help me ok now over to you Ankians - Shooottt for it !! 

Tauuuu....wish you a very very Happy Birthday!!!

May you have the best year ever and a wonderful life ahead
p.s. you've added one more year to your life - ab to itna zyaada bolna kam kar do!!!!LOL

Glitter Text 

i know its ur birthday 2day..

iam sure u'l give me treat in a big hotel..

so i shall talk to u in person there,

coz i dunno to xpress my feelings in this b'day thread

Glitter Text 

Hey Tau Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened.Big smileLOL 

so remeber the secret to staying young. n that secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.WinkLOLEmbarrassed

have wkd b-day tau n Rock it like anki baby rocks the stage!!!Big smile 

Glitter Text 

my dear dear dear dearrr devil oopzie tau darling

happy birthday my love

may god always b in a happy happy mood and rains on u millions of happinesses and tht much smile tht u have never ever drmt of

always b like this swthrt

and dpont u ever dare 2 4get me else i willl....LOLanyways on this very spcl day i shld say NO 2 violence

love u hunHug

byeeeeeee

Glitter Text 

LOLLOL Hughappyyyyy birthdayyyyyy tau my vahiyaat wanna-beeeeeee EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..aww we both r may babyzzzz n u noe wot we rockkkkkkkk  Big smileLOL..tho u r liek one week youngerrrr..so ye im  older den u so ye *slap* cus i wanted 2 slap u jus liek dt cus im older u seeLOLLOL..hope all ur dreamss n wishes cums true [ esply da shekhar suman one ..u keeep on dreamin bout marryin him n havin his babyz..dnt wrry im sure one dai u'll hit d jackpot LOLLOL..aww lovee uuuuuuuu loadsssssssssssss hunnyyyyyyyyyy

enjoyy ur bdayyyyyyyyyy Big smile x

Glitter Text  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

Tau Devil Wishing You A Very Happy Birthday May u live many many long years...Hug and may all your wishes and dreams come true..Hug may with each growing year our devil friendship grows  even more stronger..Hug
Luv u TonsssssHug

Glitter Text  

hey Girl DonTongue

Manny happy returns of the day ....so how many bullets u gonne fire to celebrate ur birthdayTongue

god blesss

love you

Glitter Text 

Keep Fighting with me forever n keep calling me ANGEL !!

Keep killing everyone by ur terrible DEVILISH Attitude n keep driving ppl crazy with ur dumbo posts !!

Keep loving more n more diffrent buddha men n Keep acting n eating everyones PR !!

For a change an Angel like me Loves a Devil like u

* ~ LoVe U AlWaYs ~*

Glitter Text  

Ohh no u became oldie hun .. LOLLOLLOL 

Ok ok ok U had enough fun, now shuuu n sit here quitely ~

Lemme me make u ready for ur bday party ~

Lets go for ur BDAY PARTY

birthday party objects. fotosearch - search stock photos, pictures, images, and photo clipart 

HERE IS UR BDAY CAKE~!!

birthday cake with candles. fotosearch - search stock photos, pictures, images, and photo clipart

*~ Make a wish n cut the cake dumbo Wink!!! ~*

p      

Valentines Day Bear Standard     

birthday gifts. fotosearch - search stock photos, pictures, images, and photo clipartthree colourful bags for gifts. fotosearch - search stock photos, pictures, images, and photo clipartwrapped gifts. fotosearch - search stock photos, pictures, images, and photo clipartbirthday gift. fotosearch - search stock photos, pictures, images, and photo clipartgifts. fotosearch - search stock photos, pictures, images, and photo clipart

*~ These gifts n chocos n ice creams r all mine not gonna give u LOL ~*

We just wanna say

*~ WE LOVE OUR DEVIL ~ *

* ~ HAVE A BLASTING  DEVILISH BIRTHDAY ~ *

* ~ WiSh AlL uR tInY mInY dEvIl WiShEs CoMe TrUe ~ *

* ~ LOTS N LOTS N LOTS  OF LOVE ~ *

Edited by nrin2k - 21 May 2008 at 2:06am

mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

happy birthday taureen Clap Clap Clap many many happy returns of the day, and wish u many more to come Embarrassed

hope u have a wonderful day and a great year ahead...party hard!! Big smile

beautiful post ClapClapClap

p.s. - save me some cake..
p.s.s. - stay away from my bir and shekhar Cry

Edited by srk_lover - 20 May 2008 at 5:36pm
flighterk IF-Rockerz
flighterk
flighterk

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Taureen... hope u have a blast...
~Poonam~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Poonam~
~Poonam~

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
many many many happy returns of day
i wish you all the best with life and god bless ya sweety Tongue
~Aaina~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Aaina~
~Aaina~

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

Happy Birthday TaureenBig smile

many happy returns of the dayBig smile

madhy IF-Sizzlerz
madhy
madhy

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

Wowwww its time to celebrate a B'day of another dangerous devil of ABFC.?Clap. Oh yeaaaa as we all kno its none other dennnnnnnnnn our veryyy devilishhhhhhh queen tauuuuuuuuuuuuu.. LOL

soo here is my devil wish to u darlingggggggggggggggHug

look here naw, madhy, soha , bee, dayu, jenny & bitu r laughinggggggg over uuuuuuuuuuu seeing ur terrible condition LOLLOLLOLthr biggg devil faces r hidden in inside of da baloonsLOLLOLLOL

anyways swtyy i really wish u a very very happy bday .Hug.May u have a many many more to cumHugSmilei still cant belive our graduated devil turned into 17LOLMay u live many many long years dt will make u to doo more devilish thinggggg like eating up Naw's head day,nigh nd dreamsLOLi luv my devil angel who has been soo helpful to meeee & ur devil contribution(like quoting & chatting) for ABFC is really pricelessClapsoo we really proud to hv u swtooHug

LET'S GREET SOME V SPECIAL PPL

Tau Dekho here is ur idol ur rock star Ankii baby present at ur bday party to wish u ClapClapClap..soo go for itttClapshe wanna hv a rocking party with uuuuuuu filled wit fun,joy,dance & pop songs..Clap

Tau i kno u wud be really frustrated if u get to kno dt ur billu was not invited in ur Bday party since shekar also cudnt able to attend ur party as  he is still enjoyng at soha pagal's bday nd i saw both got drunkLOL.soo i personally sent billu a special invitation to cum nd cheer u upBig smileBig smile.. nd u kno wat he was like dt he was waitng for dis day frm too longLOLit was like he was already told by uLOLdidnt u?????Confused
pata nehi kabse bechara ye saare baloons ko pakadke goom rahi haiLOL

he is singing
 "jaaneman mai aagayaa aaj chumma hai"LOL
"Tau bahar nikhal"LOLLOLROFL

omggggggggggg wattttt a luvly msg u got frm him wit a special bday toastEmbarrassed
read carefully wat he is tellingEmbarrassed
aww i can see u blushingggggEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

how swt of billu  dt he came wittttttttt a bigggggggggg Bday cake for u ClapClapClapBTW wat dose it mean? i mean dt red rose??EmbarrassedLOLLOLi kno u kno better den me ..kuch to haiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedguess?.wat he actually wanna tell u thru dt red rose???Wink?.ahem ahemEmbarrassed
i dont mind if u cut dis cake along wit him afterall its all privateEmbarrassedLOLLOL
but i kno u wud be having lots of cake EmbarrassedEmbarrassedso me & naw can steal any frm dem at any timeLOLLOLLOL

dis is lil gift frm me especially for my devil khannaHug

Luv uuuuuu Lots SwthrttttttttttttHug

enjoy ur day to da fullestClapClapClap
-Dayeeta- IF-Rockerz
-Dayeeta-
-Dayeeta-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
tauuuuuuuu
my darlingggg
happy birthday hun
hope u ahve many more and gud wishes keep raining on u
god bless u hun
madhy IF-Sizzlerz
madhy
madhy

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Nawwwwwwwwwwwwwww i jus hv no words wat to sayyyyyyy regarding dis sexy, romantic & hilarious  post made by u nd which is specially filled wit all tau's devil luv trianglesLOL

still looking for a wordsssssssssss to say uuuuuuuu swtyyEmbarrassedClapClap

only i kno how long u took to researchhhhh for Tau's terrible life history to make dis threadLOLLOLLOLi kno its not easyyyyyyyyy to find out proofs abt some one who r too mysterious & devil like TauBig smile

but u diddddddddddd...ClapClapClapvery well doneClap

nd im soo happy finally u got succeeded doing ittttttClapClapClap

midblowing jobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbClap

u deserve a standing ovation for dis nd which i'll give once i go to ABFCLOL

Go to top