Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by BKB2005

Thanks for that mate, i have been waiting to watch this on tv in the uk for ages, im sure that we are about 2 months behind now right? well it might be about 3 months by the time its aired on tv. πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

ur welcome mate!!! πŸ˜‰ yeh we shud b atleast 4 or 5 months behind coz dnt know wat it mite replace n KZK is no where near finishing.... cnt w8 tho....
HARSHAD ON BIG SCENE 😳😳 N THEIR ROMANCE HAILA!!!!!

Originally posted by delo

Hahahaha...I can see how happy ur

The best part was u running with a knife...Wasn't anyone petfiried??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

yep very happy!!!!!.... lucky no-one was in the hall way.... but my dad was shockd to see me wid a knife and also my eyes popping out.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by wallaa

AWW!! I cant WAIT to c it on the tele now! 😳 😳 Watch out for th KNIFE!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† But I wonde wht time its goin to come on cuz KDMHMD replaced Kasauti but Kasauti is nowhere near finished in the UK so Im curious to know the timings of KDMHMD in he UK! But who cares as long as I can c it on tele as well! 😳 😳 I mean I know it will be like3 months behind compared to the episodes in India but that's a treat for Premheer fans as we will be able to watch allt Preeheer CUTE MOMENTS AGAIN AND AGAIN!!! πŸ˜† 😳 😳

yeh i know how ur feeling.... about the time... wen i find out i'l tel u know!!!

i am laughing to listen this
Hey all ppl in UK, i was shocked myself wen i saw da trailor for KDMHMD coming soon, coz i thought we'd have to wait 2 years for that drama coz of Kasautii being so behind, i think its gonna replace Bhabhi coz Bhabhi is coming to an end in UK in 2 weeks so prob the timing will be 11.30-12am UK time, cnt c ne other serial being replaced apart from Bhabhi or they might change the timing and swap Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat from 7.30pm to the 11.30pm slot after Bhabhi ends, neway das wot i tink. Take cr all, Ciao!
yeah you told me and believe me guyz shes one the most crazy premheer fan ive ever seen i hate to say this shes more crazy then me
it says coming soon πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† could come next year for all you know it πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nads_rocks

Hey all ppl in UK, i was shocked myself wen i saw da trailor for KDMHMD coming soon, coz i thought we'd have to wait 2 years for that drama coz of Kasautii being so behind, i think its gonna replace Bhabhi coz Bhabhi is coming to an end in UK in 2 weeks so prob the timing will be 11.30-12am UK time, cnt c ne other serial being replaced apart from Bhabhi or they might change the timing and swap Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat from 7.30pm to the 11.30pm slot after Bhabhi ends, neway das wot i tink. Take cr all, Ciao!

yeh i saw on SBS that Bhabhi is coming to an end sooo yeh maybe ur rite....2weekss cnt wait cnt wait..... n pretty sure ur rite it mite replace raja ki or a less popular show...... but watever happens atleast its coming soonπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Faima_PremHeer

yeah you told me and believe me guyz shes one the most crazy premheer fan ive ever seen i hate to say this shes more crazy then me

heyy who u calling crazy missy..... shud i disclose ur obsession huh πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£

Originally posted by *VaVaVoom14*

it says coming soon πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† could come next year for all you know it πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

its coming yaar..... the 2years thing doesnt happen in the UK🀣 wen it says its cuming then it comes in like 2/3 months πŸ˜›
Edited by salma_786786 - 15 years ago
yeah 2/3 months..haha why do they get everyone excited πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by salma_786786

yep got in trouble for running wid the knife... but i ave gone crazy lately wid Prem&Heer and exams

thanks for the congrats..... gr8 news for me n my niece....

yup and by the way congratulations to all in the UK now they can watch kis desh mein hai mera dil.