CW Channel

India-Forums

CW Channel
CW Channel

Battle of the Women - GG

Poll Question: Who is your fav female character in GG?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [50.00%]
3 [50.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

Ok my title is misleadingLOL but I jus want 2 know whos ur fav female character, actress and other things in the show lol since I did the guys. Please do answer!! wanna read the commentsEmbarrassedBig smile

1. Who is ur fav CHARACTER?

2. Who's ur fav ACTRESS?

3. Who is the prettiest out of all and then Serena/Blair?

4. If you didn't pick Serena/Blair why? and if u did hav 2 pick out of the 2 who would it be? dnt say u wouldnt!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preity*zinta

l0vey IF-Rockerz
l0vey
l0vey

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

serena.. she may have done wrong in the past. but she wants to be a really good person, which she is. and she is a good friend. she doesnt judge between status. i mean common now, she dated the "low status" dan .. and blaire would never do such a thing

2. Who's ur fav ACTRESS?

love serena. i think she is gorgeous. i always see her in magazines. i love her style :] blake l .. forget her name though.

uhmm .. serena is pretty .. blaire is cute.. she has this kiddyness in her..

4. If you didn't pick Serena/Blair why? and if u did hav 2 pick out of the 2 who would it be? dnt say u wouldnt!!LOL

i didnt pick blaire because i hate her personality at times. like i said.. serena doesnt judge.. but i do love blaire now.. she is a true friend .. and this is after finally finding out the truth about why serena left.. and it wasnt because of nate. :] basically .. nate was the reason for blaire's stress.

as you can see, i voted for serena! lol

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Character: Serena
Actress: Leighton (Blair)
Prettiest: Can't pick at all between Leighton/Blake, but also find Jessica (Vanessa) very pretty.

Out of the whole cast really, there is no one I don't really like. Oh, wait...Georgina LOL Ouch
* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Lol thanx girls Smile
preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 10:31am | IP Logged

1. Who is ur fav CHARACTER? My favourite character would have to be .. Blair. Though she's an evil ----- at times .. She's quite entertaining .. Theres always drama with her around!

2. Who's ur fav ACTRESS? Hmm actress wise .. I like both Blake and Leighton (sp?) .. They're both pretty talented.

3. Who is the prettiest out of all and then Serena/Blair? I think Blair's quite pretty and Serena is too .. All the girls in GG are good looking.

My least favourite character on the show is Jenny. I hate that phase she went through when she wanted to be like all the other rich kids. She tried SO hard to fit in and then she stole that dress .. I just really really started hating her character .. And it looks like we'll see some more drama between her and Blaire next season since Jenny will be working for Blaire's mom.

mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

serena.

2. Who's ur fav ACTRESS?

blaire aka leighton i think

i think serena is pretty but blaire is beautiful. they both are reallhy just uniquee in her own ways.

it comes down to personality for me. and it would be serena. b/c she has made mistakes but she tries to be a good person. blaire is good as well but she gets off track easily.

so yeah i voted for serena.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index