Waqt Batayega Kaun Apna Kaun Paraya

Writen update:- 20th May:- Saurav entry

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

hey, im Benaz but u can call me Bee! i will be updating for u on tuesdays n if if can then also on wednesdays!!! no1 updated the Vid so i had to wait till it came on on tv in the UK, so sowie for the delay!!!😳

Key to update:-

RD:- Rudrs adoptive dad baba (forgot his name, they dont use it that often!!!😆😳)

RM:- rudrs adoptive mum Yasho

Shub:- Shubhangi

Nand:- Nandita

Prot:- Protima

Recap:- Dadi wants a great grand child. Rudra's elder Dada forces himself on his missus to achieve that heir. Rudrs younger dada tells his missus about the l40 acres of land n her eyes get greedy

i missed the first min or so.

Shub is cryin and praying infont of bagwan. she has flashbacks of her hubby forcing himself on her so that he can get her pregnant as it was Dadi's wish for a great grand child. Rudr enters and asks whats wrong jus then Nand also enters and Shub leaves when she get overwhelmed with their attention. Nand asks Rudr what is wrong wiv Shub n Rudr tells her how Shub hasnt had a child in the last 2 years of marriage n Dadi's wish must have made her upset. Nand tells Rudr to take care of her n feed her fruits n give her milk every night n Rudr aggree's

Nands parents come to meet Dadi, Nands mum goes to her room where Nand talks about the wealth of this fam and how they will get rich. they then discuss Nands Plan in mute.

Rudr is in Dadi's room wiv Prot and RM comes in an shouts at her for disturbing Dadi as she is asleep. RD comes and asks whats goin on n Prot says that Rudr only wants to get Dadi to touch the flowers so that we can go and place them at Kali ma's mandir. RD is happy and agree's. RM is peeved.

Rudr is told by the Pundit to place half the flowers nex to Dadi n to place the rest in the talab. Rudr n Prot go n start to do so but the flowers for Dadi's bed also fall in. Prot shouts save them as they are drowning!!! (i didnt kno that flowers could drown!!!😆) Rudr goes into get them and a guy asks whats happening from the mandir stairs, a random man says that someone is drowning!! 😆 the guy (who is saurav, aka Sachin shroff, but we cant see him as they are only showing us his body parts n trying to keep it a mystery) runs n jumps into the talab. he grabs Rudr n comes out of the water Hero ishtyle (with the shaking of the head and hair for special effect!!!😉)n she shouts at him n says what are u doing he says i am saving u n she replies what from? gutne phar pani se? 😆 poor guy she shoves him n he falls again she gets up and leaves with Prot and he tries to also but falls again!!! all the while the crowd that had gathered for the drowning show laugh at him!!!

Rudr takes the flowers to Dadi n places them under her pillow RD is happy and praises her, he see her halat n says why are u dirty? and Prot begins to tell him what happened but when she gets to the ek Lad... line Rudr stops her and says i got dirty because of the water n she wouldnt let Prot tell RD the full story. they leave n Rudr says i didnt let u tell him coz u kno hes over protective n that. Prot n Rudr make fun of Rudrs Hero and Saviour!!! n Rudr says saviour? more like joker!!! (bechara what an entry!!!)

Rudr is preparing milk for Shub n Nand comes and puts a pill in it while she distracts Rudr. Shubs hubby finishes his drink n is about to force himself on the frightened Shub when Rudr knocks on the door to give the milk. Nand thinks that ill see how Shub has the heir before me, Shub drinks the milk

the end

everyfin in pruple is me talkin n my comments!!! let me kno if u prefer me not adding them!!!

plz forgive any mistakes!!

oh n note the thnk u button if u dont want to leave any comments!!!

xXx Bee

Edited by Bee3nazz - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PyaarSe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank so much. looking forward to watching sachin's entry 😆 sounds funny
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kya entry hai...bechara saurav(sachin)so typical of indian soaps tryin to hide him yet we already know who it is 😆
zahir thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

thanks have not been able to watch for 2 weeks.
jassie_17 thumbnail
i knew it nanditu...such evil intentions darling all for da money...tell me did u trap ur hubby just for da money????

Itne kharaab din bhi aagayi pyaar mein ki kisi par vishwaas bhi nahi kar sakti!!!
Malajiji thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
You're doing a great job with the updates.. Keep up the good work. 👏
Bee3nazz thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: roygvib

thank so much. looking forward to watching sachin's entry 😆 sounds funny

u should watch it coz it was!!! becara chala tha hero bane!!!😆

Bee3nazz thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Davi

kya entry hai...bechara saurav(sachin)so typical of indian soaps tryin to hide him yet we already know who it is 😆

haan the TB article kinda gives it away!!!😉😆

Bee3nazz thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: zahir

thanks have not been able to watch for 2 weeks.

awww well atleast u can read the updates now!!!😳

Bee3nazz thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jassie_17

i knew it nanditu...such evil intentions darling all for da money...tell me did u trap ur hubby just for da money????

Itne kharaab din bhi aagayi pyaar mein ki kisi par vishwaas bhi nahi kar sakti!!!

jassie its true she married him for the money because from the discussion she had with her mother it was obvious yaar that she only wants the families money!!!!🤢😡