Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

India-Forums

MOTW it’s back with a BANG!!! Check out!! (Page 7)

roku_huseinfan IF-Rockerz
roku_huseinfan
roku_huseinfan

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethi

here are my set of qust

1:wht is ur intial reaction when u came to know tht hu is out?
i thought that mari akhai kharab hogay hai...Then i start crying...That day was the most sadest day of my life...Broken Heart
2:how do u feel abt kk forum
it heaven..I think no other forum shares such a good bond like us...Embarrassed..
3:most happiest moment in ur life
last year when my dad said that he is proud being my dad in front of every one of my school...Big smile
4:wht would u do if u dissappear fr a day
i'll go in kk set to see hussain juhi kya karta hai...ROFL
5:write a letter to all ur close friends
Dear sonu bohot din say ek bat khai na chati hu tujsa...But hamesha bhool jati hu....I just want to say ke.I.....I....I.....I Love u sonu...ROFLHug..Ask her, i daily write letter to her..
6:most funnyiest movement in ur life
today seeing su's drama...ROFLROFL ..
7:when u lied last time?
i hardly lie
8:if ur asked to choose btw hu and shahid then who? undoubtely hussain..Hussain k sam nay mujha koe najar nahi ata.SRK bhi nahi..I love him only...
9:most fave things u like
pc..Becz i can keep everything related to hussain there..LOL
10:dec me LOL a very cute friend of mine...U can found her in kk forum, hussain fan club,hussainjuhi fan club,srk fan club,juhi fan club..She loves her friends very much..Sometimes miss kk n yhj for power cut..ROFL...Loves reading ff and now writes ff also...A big fan of hussain,juhi,srk,shahid...

roku_huseinfan
roku_huseinfan

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by buchuni

gud girl roku..u hav answered all of my questions...i'll be back soon wid another set of questions LOL LOL
i know.Wink.Will be waiting..LOL
Jasmine... IF-Sizzlerz
Jasmine...
Jasmine...

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 4:46am | IP Logged
roku i will not tolerate u much.. Wink LOL
juz write ur fav line in PUNJABI.. LOL LOL compulsary hai.. Wink LOL LOL
-Silencia- IF-Sizzlerz
-Silencia-
-Silencia-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roku_huseinfan

first of all sorry dear for my mistake...Unhappypls forgive me...And thanks its ok rokaiya.. i ws just pulling ur leg Tongue... 

Seeing that you have loads of questions already pending LOL LOL.. i'l ask only 2-3 Wink..
thank u

Here u go :

1. Write a letter to a cow, thanking it for.... errr... i dunno wat LOL LOL...
dear cowWinkROFL how r u??Thik to hona??I'm fine...My friend nids asked me to thank u...Thank u sooooooo much for ur milk...Mom says It really very testy..But i hate it..ROFL.But still thanks ha...ROFLROFL..Thank u for butter...It come from your milk na..But i don't hate this.. Its really testy...Thank u for giving us icecream indirectly...Thank u for giving cowdung..ROFL..Actually farmers should thank u...But i'm a good girl..So thank u..

ok no more today...Convey my love to your children...Bye..Take care..ROFLROFL

fantastic LOL...

2. If you are invited on a special lunch date with Husein Heart Heart, and the same day you have your final exam, and the timings clash, what are you gonna choose and why?? Embarrassed Embarrassed..

hussain always say na our study in most important..Smile.He always asked us not to do anything leaving our study...So i'll go for exam...And my hussain is a sweetheart...He will be very happy if i do this... or wo khushe ke maray time change kar dayga...LOL

good answer Clap Wink...

I know the first question sounds weird, but that's how we earlier used to grill the MOTW LOL...

its ok nids...I liked that weird question...Enjoyed writing it..Embarrassed

All the Best Thumbs Up Thumbs Up..
njoy!!

thank u...Big smile

Shilpa07 IF-Dazzler
Shilpa07
Shilpa07

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 9:41am | IP Logged
congo my princy Clap

here r my ques>>

i dunno if it were asked or not..if asked then also u hv 2 write again LOL LOL LOL

1) how many times u changed ur shampoo LOL

2) Situation: if I ask u to come with me to a mall but u hv 2 see hussain's show at same time what will u do? Wink

3)Where do u see urself 10yrs ahead?

4)3 things you like abt me? Wink Embarrassed

5)choose>>
Day/Night/Noon/Evening Embarrassed

Chocolate/icecream/juice/coldink LOL

vegetables/fried food/junk food Big smile

tv/pc/mobile/ipod Tongue

shopping/movie/party/school LOL

Well happy answering Tongue LOL .. Wink
roku_huseinfan
roku_huseinfan

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 9:54am | IP Logged
@Henna di(Answer of page 6) :thank u...Big smile.Yeah samajgae..LOL

Edited by roku_huseinfan - 22 May 2008 at 9:57am
Rah_HuJu IF-Rockerz
Rah_HuJu
Rah_HuJu

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 10:49am | IP Logged
ROKKUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!yipeee!congrats buddy!! Clap Clap Clap main thori der se ayee par no probs...will be back soon with my questionaire Evil Smile Evil Smile
roku_huseinfan
roku_huseinfan

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by verni

Okk roku, my chance.... Wink

What's the meaning of ur name ?

my name has no definite meaning actually...Its our prophet Hazart Mohammad (SM)'s daughter's name...Embarrassed
Do u wish, that u had another name?, if yes, why and what?

no..I love my name..Tongue

Do u know the meaning of my name? (If no, abhi tak poocha kyun nahi? Angry LOL )

no...LOLabhi tak q nahi poocha??Becz aap say personally kabhi bat nahi ke ...Cry
Ur favourites,

fav color?

red,pink,blue
fav movie?

all srk n shahid's moviesEmbarrassed
fav bollywood actor (male and female)?

srk,shahid in male,kajol,rani in female..
fav novel?

i hardly read novelsEmbarrassed..
fav subject?

maths.Physics.
fav time pass?

watching recorded kk,n wondering in IF... LOLLOL
fav sport?

cricket.

What's ur goal in life?

become a doctor
Who is ur inspiration?

sonu..In this earth only she inspire me...Embarrassed..
Why do u like the paerson? (above question related)

becz according to me she is angel,only made for me...LOL...Loves me crazyly...Scolds me a lot..But for good...And i always listen to her like a good bacha...Embarrassed..

Ur definition of friendship?

friendship means sonu...

Ur definition of love?

love means hussain to meEmbarrassed
What's more important for u, love or friends?

bothEmbarrassed

What do u want to do for ur family?

want to give all types of happiness of the earth..Smile

What do u want to do for humanity?

Ur closest friend at IF?

you know it...Its sonu...
Why? (above question related)

becz she undertands me more than me..She loves me more than i love myself..She cares a lot about me...She is the best girl of the earth n my sweetheart...She is an angel..Embarrassed

What's the best thing u like abt ur close friend?

everything...Embarrassed.

What's the worst one?

worst thing about her??No way...She is the best...
Now describe these people, (anku has asked abt some, I'll ask abt rest) Wink

Sonu :

ea aapnay kya kar dia di??Ok.Sonu.A girl who born on 2nd april.Joined IF on 24th december.Lives with her parents but her parents is most of the time out of town so she most of the time with her maid..Have no bro or sis other...Very much studious..Very innocent,very friendly...Loves writing ff..Loves reading novels,ff,stories...She goes to sleep early n get up early...Like a good girl.Big smile..Prays a lot..Comes on IF early in the morning like 7 or 8...Then takes bath Or before coming she takes bath.Again comes on net @9:30...Then again at 10:30..Then after kk..When she is not online she loves reading books...Then she comes again @5:30...She loves chatting with me,verni di,reshu di...She is a very big fan of hussain,shahid..Loves n respect tina di a lot..Her ambition is 2 become a doctor...Fav sub maths..Loves studying bio..Knows almost everything about it. Very intelligent...Have a gr8 knowledge in medicine...Loves me crazyly.Embarrassed..If i become ill anytime she becomes crazy asking about my health...Scolds me for becoming ill.Always stops me for going out in rain Crybecz she knows i'll listen to her..Smile..Makes awwwwwwsome sigs...Respect elders a lot...An angel...God's best gifted for me...Big smile...Becomes emotional in short time.Can't go to sleep without talking with me..Big smile..And last but not the least my bestest bestest friend of this world...Hug...(in front of all na to kam bola...Other wise kabhe khatam nahi hota)

Jassu :

a girl from punjab..Very bubbly,very naughty...If u talk with her na then hastayhastay mar jao gay..ROFL..A best friend of mine...Loves reading ff but if u ask her na then only one word will come out noooonoooooo..LOL..She is almost always online...A very big fan of hussain,Ar,Riddz,juhi...Loves talking with me...But she is very innocent..

Ambreen :

i don't know her much...But i know she is a big fan of juhi,makes superb sigs,avis..Writer amazing ff..Very friendly.Gr8 updater.Embarrassed

Reshu :

one of the best di of the earth...Loves me i think...LOLwrite superbawwwwwwsomesplendidoutstanding ff...Hussainjuhi k fan hai...Gr8 updater.Always helps others..Embarrassed

Rahilla :

amazing poster ...Loves her post...Crazy fan of hussain juhi...Akshy kumar ka bhi...Gr8 ff writer.Embarrassed..

ruhi :

my best buddy...Hug..Very down to earth..Very innocent...Loves me a lot..Best updater..Helps me a lot..Ok now about her she comes on net like 9 or 10 then after kk for update..Then at 6 or 7.Then at night like 10...Very bubbly..Very friendly...Lives with her family..Joinit family..She has a lil sis..Who is 12yrs old...Last but not the least best human being. .

Edited by roku_huseinfan - 22 May 2008 at 3:16pm

Go to top