India-Forums

*Update 20 May*

ana1 IF-Rockerz
ana1
ana1

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

Suajta is walking with Shila and Roshni, Shila says Suajta never wants anyone to troubled b/c of her, we should be happy she is back. Shila says u are fine the way you are just learn how to speak for yourself stop talking your kids problems on your head. Sujata ysas I had full confidence in my son. They hug. KM is watching and prays to god for her hapiness.

Fiba goes to Verish and closes the door she says u see how she is she made you say sorry and slowy taking the kids on her side, Sam told Sujata first about the money your kids are moving apart from you. Even Menka has no respect for you, if she did not want you to say sorry then why did she not say anything when Menka insulted you. Verish thinks that why did sam do this.

In sams room: Verish comes in, sam gets up. Verish says sit, come on I did not except this from you u should have told me if you needed money. You are my son I can fulfill your every need and you lied for only 1 lakh. Sam says sorry and verish says its ok but make sure it does not happen again.

Morning: Suajta is serving breakfast verish says nothing to her. Later on, verish is about to fall on the stairs suajta comes to handle him and he pushes her away saying after embossing me in front of others stop pretending to care. I ca take care myself. Suajta thinks why he is so mad again. Phone rings and its Menka, she says how are you. Suajta does not respond and then says yea but…menka says what happened im coming home right now. Menka comes and Sujata says verish is angry again I don't know why, I should not have hid the truth from him. Menka says stop blaming yourself u have done right. Suajta says I don't want to get him angry when I try to help someone I always get blamed. Menka says you have to explain yourself better if you told the truth in the first place this would have not happened. You 2 have to talk together.

Sara is with her bf. He says we were suppose to go out yesterday. Sara says there was a prob at home mom and dad got in a fight. He says that's why I say one should never get married, to much reasonability live in relationship is the best. He says I sent you a sms, give me your phone. Sara says I forgot my phone at home.

Suajta is cleaning the room and thinking of verish. Then sara's phone rings. Suajta picks up and her friend says sara where are you you have not been in school for so long principle wont even let you take the test. Suajta hangs up and wonders where Sara goes everyday.

In office: Verish is still thinking of what had happened. Phone rings and it is suajta but he does not pick up. Suajta wonders that he is so mad. Menka comes in and asks what is wrong, he says nothing. Menka says tell me what happened, are you upset about what had happened when you said sorry its all about your male ego right? Verish says even if I did say sorry its b/c of you she does not deserve anything u don't know her. Menka says whatever tell me what you are doing in the eveing lets met up. Menka goes ad calls suajta.

Suajta is waiting for Verish at the resutrant. When he comes he sees her and asks what is she doing there. She says I have come to meet you. Sujata says menka told me. Verish grabs her hand and drags her out. He says how dare you do this I don't have time for you. What is your prob u made my life hell. When you left home and embased me. Today I say I don't want to live with you anymore. Suajta says listen to me please. Verish leaves her.

Preview: Verish leavin home suajta begs him to stay.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapJaanu80meeradeviishidimpivanta29snoweeKimyazanabegjolly_flval0822sumu87sevakmushkan_2003flowertotprinceznapriyavIshanviishijhuneela226uknaik99

JaiSiaRam Groupbie
JaiSiaRam
JaiSiaRam

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks ! This Viresh is such a jerk Angry
ShinyGirl Senior Member
ShinyGirl
ShinyGirl

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update..... i dont know why is sujata taking so much of insult from verish!!!!
neela226 IF-Rockerz
neela226
neela226

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
sujata shouldnt take such crap from viresh. stupid faiba
susmithamanav Senior Member
susmithamanav
susmithamanav

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 4:03am | IP Logged
hey thanx for the update. great job as usual. Clap
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 4:18am | IP Logged
back to square one Angry
Malajiji IF-Dazzler
Malajiji
Malajiji

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.
ek1229 IF-Dazzler
ek1229
ek1229

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Verish is so stupid. Khud ke pair pe kuladi maar raha hai.

Go to top