Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harman Baweja- Harman shower linkpg125/pi (Page 60)

ukpeepz Goldie
ukpeepz
ukpeepz

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Priyanka, Harman at class date for fashion and victory

If Bollywood producers have their way, they may soon be pitting two love birds against each other. We are talking about Harman Baweja and Priyanka Chopra who may be a couple off screen but may have to battle it out at the box office in a few months from now.

While Love Story 2050 would see the two coming together on 4th July, a couple of their independent films may actually be clashing at the box office, hence turning into an embarrassing situation for the couple. To top it all, none of the two films are pushovers and have big names associated with them.

We are talking about Fashion and Victory - both of which have been confirmed for a 14th November release. Priyanka Chopra plays the central protagonist in Fashion while Harman is the lead in Victory. While the release plans for Fashion were declared quite some time back, it is Victory which has very recently joined the fray.

Fashion is a high profile project that has 3 times National Award winner Madhur Bhandarkar at its helm. On the other hand Victory is directed by first time director Ajit Pal. Incidentally; both the films explore different genres. While Madhur Bhandarkar takes his audience into the underbelly of the Fashion industry in Fashion, Victory talks about the journey of a small town boy who grows on to be an international cricketer.

An acclaimed and renowned director v/s a first timer
Fashion v/s Cricket
Lover v/s Lover

It's just not a fair battle out there!

ukpeepz Goldie
ukpeepz
ukpeepz

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 6:10am | IP Logged
BIG FM gets up-close & personal with Harman Baweja
Story By: Businessofcinema.com Team updated on: 14/06/08

On 16 June, BIG 92.7 FM will have debutant actor Harman Baweja on its Breakfast Show Big Chai hosted by RJ Archana Jani.

BIG 92.7 FM is the exclusive radio partner with Baweja's upcoming film Love Story 2050.

"We are extremely excited to join hands with Baweja Movies and BIG Motion Pictures, for this most awaited film Love Story 2050. Harman and Priyanka Chopra are an exciting pair and having them together on radio for the first time is delivering a unique and exciting experience for our listeners, while also promoting the movie well. Our effort at BIG 92.7 FM has always been to create exciting content around the theme of a film which will be entertaining and exciting for our listeners. The innovative programming, interactivity and interesting contests centered on the film, are sure to ensure high listener involvement across the BIG FM network," said BIG 92.7 FM vice president marketing Anand Chakravarthy.

Love Story 2050 also stars Boman Irani and Archana Puran Singh. The film is slated to release on 4 July.

Harman Baweja said, "I am very excited about Love Story 2050, which marks my debut in Bollywood. I am really looking forward to our association with BIG 92.7 FM for this special project."

ukpeepz Goldie
ukpeepz
ukpeepz

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Priyanka Chopra narrates her 'Love Story 2050' experience
14 Jun, 2008, 0201 hrs IST,Priyanka Chopra,

The film that introduced me to the world of sci-fi was ET, which continues to be an all-time favourite. I must have been around 10-11 years old then and my favourite line from the movie is "ET, go home!" As a little girl, I identified with Drew Barrymore and I always imagined I too would find my very own ET and befriend it.

It was in that phase of my life when, my mom says, I was always talking and playing with my imaginary friends. In fact I have always been drawn towards films of this genre with all the technology and cool gadgets. Over the years, I have watched ET over and over again along with other films like the Back To The Future series.

I must admit that, and risk the wrath of many fans of sci-fi movies, I am not part of the Star Wars cult club! What fascinates me about this genre is the process of creation of worlds that do not exist. Being family friends with the Baweja's, I had heard about the script of Love Story 2050 much before the role was offered to me, and was hugely excited when I was offered the role.

The film is primarily a love story with the future as a backdrop; a love story seen through our eyes where every scene has something new to offer and set in the stunning backdrop of Mumbai in 2050. There is some gadget, some new element of technology in every scene.

It is an amazing vision which Harry sir had and which needed to be translated by the whole team onto celluloid. There have been many a skeptic and loads of detractors who never believed in the vision of the film and that there could be such world class graphics in an Indian film. Today, those very some skeptics say "it's incredible and extremely commendable".

As an actor, I feel satisfied to have been part of milestone movies, like India's first super hero movie Krrish, which had some great special effects and now India's first sci-fi love story. We have worked with the best VFX guys from all across the world. It has been a memorable experience to work with geniuses like John Cox who won an Oscar for Babe (many don't know that Babe was actually a robot) WETA, Rising Sun and Frantic films.

These guys have worked on some legendary films like Lord of the Rings, Superman, Harry Potter, Star Wars and the like. It was also a matter of pride that we had an Indian company — Prime Focus International — involved in the film as well. Sci-Fi is in my blood now as for the last year-and-a-half, I have been working on mega marathon movies in this genre. 2050 and Drona are both big on VFX and it's been a fascinating journey, full of learning.
ukpeepz Goldie
ukpeepz
ukpeepz

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 6:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

^ Yeah..I'll send another email as well!! hehe But I nevr watch B4U as much, so I don't know if they read them!
~ Yeah...they should at leats talk about the film and I don't understand why the Bawejas won't let them buy the right..confusion, confusion!!
~ Haha..yeah I agree, its time we all come out of the hiding..I'm gna request for Sach kehna and dedicate to all of us..hope no one minds me mentioning their name Embarrassed

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

y dnt u request to baweja family ...here i got the email adress......

rowena@bawejamovies.com

ukpeepz Goldie
ukpeepz
ukpeepz

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

^ They don't have the right?!? I think they are talking about us!! haha..Our plan worked..but I fail to understand this? How did they have the right to play LS 2050's first trailer? If they can't play all the other trailers Ouch
~ They don't even advertise on First Cut Ouch

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yeh thats wat i dnt understand!Confused

but yeh i mailed khushboo again today... - asking why no songs...and not even one promo.... - also mentioned about "first cut" - coz i dnt think you need to buy the right...to talk about a film?Confused

i requested them to play atleast one song from the 3 i named from LS2050...but ave also added at the end...that i would even be happy if they played the promo afew timesWinkLOL

this mail was from my actual actual name (zarqa) not primanian WinkLOL...... - and was dedicated to.... Oummah,shazia,sharan,sayra,hrithika and all other primaniansWinkEmbarrassed

will mail again 2mrw...from the name primanianEmbarrassed

count-down - 21 days! Dancing

u dont u all guys email and give a message to baweja family.........it will a way better idea

rowena@bawejamovies.com

ukpeepz Goldie
ukpeepz
ukpeepz

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Heyloooooooooooooo EVERYONE!!

~ Been a tad inactive here, but it was my last two exams, so had to focus..but I'm back..and wow we are on page 60!! I feel proud!
~ Looking back on some of the pages! Sayra!! Those siggys are mindblowing!! Esp the last one! HOT HOT HOT!
~ Shazia, Thanks for the amaizng avi's I didn't know Caro had made some yet..I'm usingLOLLOL
~ Sayra thanks for the hot pictures, I'm gna make some siggy and avi's alterBig smileLOL
~ Shazia thanks for the article!1 haha Harman is all trying to deny the CD figt thing!! I hope they admit they are together after the film is out!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i know dats wat i think....they both luk good and they luk like a loving couple..priyanka first love is harman

ukpeepz Goldie
ukpeepz
ukpeepz

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 6:18am | IP Logged

WAAAAAAA! i lost the fc! Cry
but thnk god i found it! Smile

ok let me go and read prev pages... Embarrassed

u have missed alot girl.......hey i was wondering u want to request baweja family to show promos and song of LS 2050....in b4u and star plus..u dont u email them...i got the email adress

rowena@bawejamovies.com

ukpeepz Goldie
ukpeepz
ukpeepz

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 6:21am | IP Logged

still no song/promo on B4U!Cry

Hey guys!

did anyone watch b4u-express today?

Salil started the show by talking about... sometimes they dnt hve the right to play certain songs at certain times...and he was saying "we hve had afew ppl asking...why we dnt play certain songs...and songs they ask for" - and this is the reason for it...coz they dnt hve the right,,,its not that they hve anythng against anyone...

^hmmmm... wat songs do you think hes talking about love story2050?ConfusedEmbarrassed.....he didnt mention any nme of film or song....But wen he was saying this it reminded me of our spamming plan....LOL

do u think they read our mails?Embarrassed

i think they did read our emails...i think we shud request to the baweja family.....here is the emial adress of harmans sister

rowena@bawejamovies.com

Go to top