Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harman Baweja- Harman shower linkpg125/pi (Page 49)

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Joined: 31 May 2005
Posts: 20101

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ukpeepz

hey tnxxx...

Sach Kehna Promo - harman rock...luv his dance...it is different from hrithik in  a way...priyanka luks so preety and i liv the combo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCyLfbPmlt8

 

here is the video of milo na milo full song...but you can hear harman and priyanka conversation from the start........luv primans voice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QijNmXFcShc

 

this video is remix of milo na milo....so cute and funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkQn_FFGr0c

 

priyanka interview..Priyanka Chopra On her Love Life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6osHj11-lBM

 

here is a vidoe of full song jane kaisi teri meri love story...........harman sound so cute at the start.....priyanka has really nice......luv the combo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V91tt55Npek



OmG!! You rock hun!!! I love Harman's voice and these are really cute voice clips..'YES, YES, YES, YES, Y E S- such a ncie word'ROFL omg..I love it!! I wonder if thats Harmans voice though!
~ I like the one of him Zeisha in the other though!
~ Thank you again..SK promo looks better then I imagined!
~ 'LS 2050 is my film' haha I think Priyanka wanted to say 'Harman Baweja is my man'LOLLOL Love Priman!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Joined: 31 May 2005
Posts: 20101

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 11:08am | IP Logged
~ Guys I'll start on B4U as well now!! Can't believe they don't even promote it through First cutDead

Originally posted by ukpeepz

i kno da promo is out...and luking good...cant wait it come on tv...i hope b4u puts it on........priyanka luk so cute and innocent in the video.....even harman hot, cute and luv the dance



~ I hope so as well hun! But they've stopped every single bit of LS2050 advertising! I know I'm in lvoe with the dance and yeah Priyanka is portraying Sana's character so well, even through the promos!! Harman is fantastic!ClapClap

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hrithik_rocks IF-Dazzler
Hrithik_rocks
Hrithik_rocks

Joined: 06 May 2007
Posts: 4831

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

i saw the whole video og milo na milo...it came on MTV.....he looked awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! i love harman....i love his shirt....or watever u wanna call it?....lolzzzzzzzzLOL

ukpeepz Goldie
ukpeepz
ukpeepz

Joined: 02 June 2007
Posts: 1084

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

Originally posted by ukpeepz

hey tnxxx...

Sach Kehna Promo - harman rock...luv his dance...it is different from hrithik in  a way...priyanka luks so preety and i liv the combo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCyLfbPmlt8

 

here is the video of milo na milo full song...but you can hear harman and priyanka conversation from the start........luv primans voice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QijNmXFcShc

 

this video is remix of milo na milo....so cute and funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkQn_FFGr0c

 

priyanka interview..Priyanka Chopra On her Love Life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6osHj11-lBM

 

here is a vidoe of full song jane kaisi teri meri love story...........harman sound so cute at the start.....priyanka has really nice......luv the combo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V91tt55Npek



OmG!! You rock hun!!! I love Harman's voice and these are really cute voice clips..'YES, YES, YES, YES, Y E S- such a ncie word'ROFL omg..I love it!! I wonder if thats Harmans voice though!
~ I like the one of him Zeisha in the other though!
~ Thank you again..SK promo looks better then I imagined!
~ 'LS 2050 is my film' haha I think Priyanka wanted to say 'Harman Baweja is my man'LOLLOL Love Priman!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
it is harman's voice...the y-e-s part.......luv ur comments.......
ukpeepz Goldie
ukpeepz
ukpeepz

Joined: 02 June 2007
Posts: 1084

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

~ Guys I'll start on B4U as well now!! Can't believe they don't even promote it through First cutDead

Originally posted by ukpeepz

i kno da promo is out...and luking good...cant wait it come on tv...i hope b4u puts it on........priyanka luk so cute and innocent in the video.....even harman hot, cute and luv the dance



~ I hope so as well hun! But they've stopped every single bit of LS2050 advertising! I know I'm in lvoe with the dance and yeah Priyanka is portraying Sana's character so well, even through the promos!! Harman is fantastic!ClapClap

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i kno..agree with u
ukpeepz Goldie
ukpeepz
ukpeepz

Joined: 02 June 2007
Posts: 1084

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
in sach kehna promo....i luv the way he dance...she is smoking hot.....priyanka luks like a cutie....she does role well....

i luv his voice..it sound so sweet and cutie man....

we are flying through pages.....go primanians
Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Joined: 31 May 2005
Posts: 20101

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hrithik_rocks

i saw the whole video og milo na milo...it came on MTV.....he looked awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! i love harman....i love his shirt....or watever u wanna call it?....lolzzzzzzzzLOL



~ You what?!?! The whole video!!1 OMG..You are so darn lucky!!1 What was it like?!?!? I wna see Harman with the robots!! aa!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Joined: 31 May 2005
Posts: 20101

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ukpeepz


it is harman's voice...the y-e-s part.......luv ur comments.......


~ hehe Thank you hun, and yeah it is..I hope its not like that in real life though, because he sounds totally different in other voice clip!! I reckon he was just putting a funny voice on the the 'Teri meri lvoesotry' voice clip..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
..::Priyanka-Harman Fan Club::..

2

Author: safeplacetoland   Replies: 13   Views: 1427

safeplacetoland 13 1427 16 March 2010 at 2:19am by sreevijayan
.:Harman Baweja Fanclub:.Happy B'Day Harman

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85

Author: friends_rock   Replies: 674   Views: 24528

friends_rock 674 24528 13 November 2009 at 12:31pm by wisehigaholic
harman bawejaa!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: Hrithik_rocks   Replies: 253   Views: 13169

Hrithik_rocks 253 13169 01 October 2009 at 12:44am by wisehigaholic
Harman baweja fanclub do join

Author: wisehigaholic   Replies: 5   Views: 1858

wisehigaholic 5 1858 06 January 2009 at 3:52pm by preity*zinta
Harman Baweja- the future superstar is he

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 189 190

Author: Hrithik_rocks   Replies: 1513   Views: 30341

Hrithik_rocks 1513 30341 23 July 2008 at 2:13pm by neha_bbsr2005

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index