Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harman Baweja- Harman shower linkpg125/pi (Page 46)

ukpeepz Goldie
ukpeepz
ukpeepz

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Harman Baweja
His debut is awaited, but he is not going to sit back and nibble at his nails till then. Harman's next, after Love Story 2050, is Victory, in which he plays a cricketer. "I trained to be a cricketer in four months, because I wanted my role to get a professional cricketer's touch," says Harman. "Many professional cricketers think I am a cricketer now, I'm glad my hardwork paid off. I have even faced Brett Lee's bowling," says a bowled over Harman.

ukpeepz Goldie
ukpeepz
ukpeepz

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 4:28am | IP Logged
ignore the music part....coz i read in other articles...that the music is a hit.......wen the chart for indiafm come....den i will inform primanians about the music.
ukpeepz Goldie
ukpeepz
ukpeepz

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

Heya! Aaa confo hun..I got my last exam a week 2moz..and my last exam for thsi week 2moz..so I will have 3 days of revision and promote LS 2050 timeBig smileLOL

~ Haha..your so lucky..I can never study with the tv on..I always get distracted..I have to live with my ipod and my mum shouts at me for using that during revision..haha..half the time I remember the lyrics of the song but not what I'm meant to be revisingLOL

~ Same..I've began to get annoyed when they play JTYNJ promos..and its the same pomors over again..I don't udnerstand why they've stopped advertising LS 2050Confused
~ Ukpeepz emailed B4U express! Hope afetr youa dn me do the same..they get the messgae that LS 2050 is more wantedLOLLOLLOL

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh kool!Embarrassed - not long to go now...

LOLLOLLOLhahahaha thats the sme with me...actually during the exam i sit and rmr stupid thngs... like "oooo i wish i put that song on my mp3 player" or "i wonder if i should go out 2nyt" LOL - i get distracted ALOT...see if u sat me in a room with nothing only books!...i would probz jst sit and stare at the wall all dayEmbarrassedLOL

2day...was b4u all dayLOL - and NO PROMOCry ---- oh oh oh OMG!!! guess wat i saw yesterday on zee tv at 10:58pm (exact)EmbarrassedLOL - Love Story 2050 promoDancing(but it was the old/1st promo) - but yeh atleast some channel put somethng to do with LS2050 onEmbarrassed

yeh LS2050 is WANTED! - i should send in a wanted signErmmLOL

i am going send a another message to them...coz they havent read my message in b4uexpress......all primanians should e-mial b4u express and to the VJ's

here is the site..where u can e mail them..just relax on comment form or click on it 

http://www.b4utv.com/b4umusic/programmes/b4u_express.shtml

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 4:57am | IP Logged
They don't even play LS 2050 promos on first cut!!! Dead Sorry but how biased can they get LOL LOL I really dont like b4u at all now!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ukpeepz Goldie
ukpeepz
ukpeepz

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 5:01am | IP Logged

They don't even play LS 2050 promos on first cut!!! Dead Sorry but how biased can they get LOL LOL I really dont like b4u at all now!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

me 2

ukpeepz Goldie
ukpeepz
ukpeepz

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ukpeepz

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

me 2

here is

Harman's debut song shot in 11 days

Harman Baweja's first song milo na milo for his debut film Love Story 2050 was shot in 11 days. Director and father Harry tells us that Harman has worked really hard on the song.

"He was practicing day and night for one and half months before we started shooting for the song. I'm not praising him because he is my son. The song has been choreographed by Remo and I'm confident that this song will truly be liked by the audience," says Harry.

"Harman was quite nervous before shooting the song because he was performing in front of Priyanka Chopra," adds the director.

Harry also tells us about his favourite scene from the film. "We had to shoot on a salt lake. It was a seven hour travel that we had to cover by road. So we travelled for 14 hours just to shoot for 10 minutes. We were almost at the verge of cancelling that location. Somehow we managed to reach there and after seeing the location, I did not have to tell my crew to unpack and start the shoot."

The film is releasing on July 4. Aamir's nephew Imran Khan is also making his debut with Jaane Tu Ya…on the same day.

Chandani_C IF-Sizzlerz
Chandani_C
Chandani_C

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 6:42am | IP Logged

GALZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ive just watched on zoom Xclusive "Sach kehna " song >>>>>> its awesome - Harman is so cute in it !!!! Embarrassed

ukpeepz Goldie
ukpeepz
ukpeepz

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chandani_C

GALZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ive just watched on zoom Xclusive "Sach kehna " song >>>>>> its awesome - Harman is so cute in it !!!! Embarrassed

r u sure......was it a promo....plz tell me ... i luv that song sach kehna...it is like harman wooing priyanka

Go to top