Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harman Baweja- Harman shower linkpg125/pi (Page 42)

Hrithik_rocks IF-Dazzler
Hrithik_rocks
Hrithik_rocks

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chandani_C

Ur welcome Hrithika Wink

i seriously love the pics.....he looks awesome!

ukpeepz Goldie
ukpeepz
ukpeepz

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

^ Thank you for all the pictures!! Love them!

~ Ukpeepz, I've read that article, its really cute..hehe bless!
~ The artcile about him not making any apperences with her is sick, but I guess what he is doing good because after he proves himself I bet you them two will come clean on their realtionship!! WOOO!!
~ I really am not liking B4U these days, they do not show ANY ls 2050 promos Dead I'm gna contact the Baweja's and tell them LOL LOL LOL

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

me 2..i h8 b4u now...they r reali irrating...but i did send a message and a request about not putting LS 2050 promos...

i feel so sorry for ....he is helpless...he has to prove....he is not like hrithik....hope the film do well.....it will answer the media....to me he is nothing like hrithik...it might be from the side angles.....but the walk, smile and talk...that doesnt remind you of hrithik...............

priyanka and harman jodi will sure rock and i bet after the release, they going to show they are a couple..........

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

hiya...x

1st of all - sorri for the late reply - exams!Angry - but YAY! there over now!Dancing - and its now time to start spamming b4uDancingLOL...going to send a proper proper email to them todayEmbarrassed....since am dedicating it to you and all other primaniansEmbarrassed --- wat song should i request for 1st?

---

yeh 10hours!LOL.....well it was ament to be 10hours of studying!...but hahahha yet right...u'll be lucky if u ever see me doing 10mins studyingEmbarrassedLOL ---- yeh am attacking khushboo 1st too...Embarrassed

Deaduhhhhh i really cnt believe it!Cry --- another music channel i watch... "AGG" and yeh before they use to show the promo of LS2050...but they've stopped aswellConfusedand started JTYNJ Confused --- i hve a feeling if ppl dnt start showing..LS2050 promo's and gonna really start hating JTYNJ(even though i hve nothing against it) well one thing! - its in Harman's way!Angry

yeh me too.. i wouldnt mind if they gve us a overload of LS2050 - atleast they gve us it!Embarrassed - but wen will that day cme!Confused

Heya! Aaa confo hun..I got my last exam a week 2moz..and my last exam for thsi week 2moz..so I will have 3 days of revision and promote LS 2050 timeBig smileLOL

~ Haha..your so lucky..I can never study with the tv on..I always get distracted..I have to live with my ipod and my mum shouts at me for using that during revision..haha..half the time I remember the lyrics of the song but not what I'm meant to be revisingLOL

~ Same..I've began to get annoyed when they play JTYNJ promos..and its the same pomors over again..I don't udnerstand why they've stopped advertising LS 2050Confused
~ Ukpeepz emailed B4U express! Hope afetr youa dn me do the same..they get the messgae that LS 2050 is more wantedLOLLOLLOL

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

~ Zarqa..it doesn't matter if LS 2050..doesn't do that well..I mean at the end of the day Harman already has 3 other films signed Big smile So its all good, they will do better plus Saawariya wasn't a hit..but Ranbir was apperciated.
~ Can't waot to watch DKD! Harman with SRk and Sallu! Love it!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yeh true! - GOOOO HARMAN!!!!Party (we're always with youWinkEmbarrassed)

yah me too... cnt wait to see harman with salman and srkDay Dreaming

oh and..... COUNT-DOWN = 30 days too goo!!! Embarrassed

~ OMG..30 days..You know I realized taht when on fo my mates said the date today..I had this massive grin on my face 'yes one month till LS 2050'LOLLOLLOL
~ 30 long days!! Enough time to spam B4UBig smileLOLLOL

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chandani_C

- Ouma : its ok sweety , ur most welcome ^^ best of luck for ur examz ^^

~ Thank you Sayra! Sorry I still have not replied! But Thank you for replying and I'm waiitng for some Harman updates hun..haha my siggys always turn out bad when i try to them of a guy I likeLOL

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ukpeepz

me 2..i h8 b4u now...they r reali irrating...but i did send a message and a request about not putting LS 2050 promos...

i feel so sorry for ....he is helpless...he has to prove....he is not like hrithik....hope the film do well.....it will answer the media....to me he is nothing like hrithik...it might be from the side angles.....but the walk, smile and talk...that doesnt remind you of hrithik...............

priyanka and harman jodi will sure rock and i bet after the release, they going to show they are a couple..........

~ Woo great mvoe hun, I'll join you on that this weekend and Zarqa is planning to email them as well, we'll all do it, maybe it will knock som snese into them, but yeah I thoguth I was the only one who noticed this..but I guess not.
~ What annoys me the most is how the other day when i was b4u..for what 20 mins..they played the KTYNJ trailer twice but not at ocne played LS 2050Dead
~ As for the Hritik and Harman comparison I agree, I fele they only have the same structure, so it's not at all right for people to blame him for that and the voice's a poles apart!! Harman voice is really sexy..they one line he says at the end of the tailer 'Sacha pyar sab se bada hota hain'..that does nopt sound like Kr..he has a less thick voice..if taht amde senseLOLLOLLOL

~ Primans rock!!Big smile 30 days to go!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
~ Zarqa!! Tou know when you dedicated the song to us guys I think you should go for 'Meelon Ka'  or 'Milo na Milo' I try ask for one them to..anything ls 2050Big smile

~ Anyways made a few somethings!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
shaz81 IF-Rockerz
shaz81
shaz81

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
OMG i'm like sooooo far behind whats the latest news guys !!!!

Sharan XXX

PS great pics Chandani and nices Sig's Ouma I think i'm gonna faint !!!

Edited by shaz81 - 04 June 2008 at 3:17pm

Go to top