Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harman Baweja- Harman shower linkpg125/pi (Page 35)

mariasrk IF-Sizzlerz
mariasrk
mariasrk

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 7:48am | IP Logged
hey i went to bollycreations on bollywood gossip
i found a siggie of harman

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

erm.. yeh a'll write my nme n stuff on the 1st ones...Embarrassed - and if we need to start spammingWinkLOL..then we'll jst use stuff like nme: primanians!... location: IFWinkTongue

yeh that would be great..if they read them together!Big smile - chnge of planEmbarrassed...am gonna write mine after my exams too..so after wedensdayEmbarrassed

Shockedano y are they not showing anythng to do with Love Story 2050Cry --- oh and i think u myt be right about not showing the songs either (coming to think about it nowErmm..i think it was the song promo i saw on b4u...not the actual song!Confused)

ShockedOMG!... Imran VS Harman! - but they keep showing stuff to do with Imran...Confused.... one of the songs from his film has already reached number1 or 2Shocked - but no mention of love story 2050Confused

oh wow kl! - btw hunni could u post the siggyEmbarrassed since i cnt see it,,,coz ur not using it anymreEmbarrassed - would luv to use it! Smile

OMG..Have you noticed that too! NOT ONE channel is promoting LS 2050..I was watching B4U earlier..I think for like 20 mins..and during this they played JTYNJ promos twice..but no LS 2050 promos.
~ Then I remebered our letter plan and I went on the websit..and guess what I found out..the mega relase of the month is JTYNJ '*cringes*
~ I don't LS 2050..is gonna do well at all, no one knows it exsistsDeadDeadDead

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 10:09am | IP Logged

yeh sme here,,,Imran is nice but Harman is WOOOOWDay DreamingEmbarrassed

hahahaLOL...yeh - spamming B4ULOL - it sounds crazy!LOL...but yeh will do anythng for Harman!Embarrassed

yeh agree with you...LS2050 seems more interesting!Embarrassed - and yeh couldnt agree any more with you there...harman is hot!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Exactly..but like I said I doubt that the film will do well, itsnot being advertisied enough..Feel gutted for Harman...Imran might be good..and the story JTYNJ might be good..but arwell....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maria_srk

~ Heya Maria..thanks for this.Big smile

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Hey guys!Smile

i was watching SBS this morning...and i heard that Harman will be in a special epi of Salman Khan's new show "10 Ka Dum" (or smetng like that) starting on sony!

Harman has already shot for the epi - now jst waiting for the show to start and Harman's epi coming on!Embarrassed

They also said that Priyanka was invited but she didnt come due to smethng to do with salman khan(they has sme sort of fight beforeConfused)

Wow..that soudns grat..so KAPSTH and DKD! Sounds great!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hrithik_rocks IF-Dazzler
Hrithik_rocks
Hrithik_rocks

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Hrithik_rocks

wow!! i cant keep up with anythingCry

awww... do u want us to slow down?Confused

umm....yea!! i mean i really want a second fc...but i cant keeo up w/ anything....i dont noe one thing that u guys talked aboutCry

Hrithik_rocks IF-Dazzler
Hrithik_rocks
Hrithik_rocks

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maria_srk

wow!! its really gud!

shaz81 IF-Rockerz
shaz81
shaz81

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Priyanka: Red, hot & happening
3 Jun 2008, 0000 hrs IST,MANDVI SHARMA ,TNN
Print EMail Discuss New Bookmark/ShareBookmark / Share

Del.icio.us Google Bookmarks

Facebook Yahoo MyWeb

StumbleUpon Reddit
More   

Save Write to Editor

Priyanka Chopra More pics
After staying away from the public glare for some time now, Priyanka Chopra is back in the picture. She has been busy working and is now ensuring that she is noticed in her red-hot avatar!

Take her red hair, for instance. The look she is sporting in her next, Love Story 2050 , has taken everyone by surprise. "I guess that reveals my eccentric streak," laughs the actress, "When my stylist for the film, Mickey Contractor, told me that I would be sporting red hair in the film, I thought he had lost it. I couldn't imagine walking up to my dad and telling him that I had to dye my hair red. However, Mickey convinced me. But when my dad saw me with the new hairdo, he just freaked out. He didn't speak to me for three days! Though, when he saw the film, he agreed that one had to go out of one's way for something special like this."
Talking about 'special', isn't the film's hero – Harman Baweja – also special to Priyanka?

"He is a special friend. But I believe that right now, people should focus on his work and not on his personal life." And what's her take on Harman professionally? "Oh, he is a very talented actor," Priyanka answers, "He is extremely professional and he has grown up understanding what filmmaking is all about. He knows the technical aspects of filmmaking and I have seen him blossoming into a good actor too. I would say that it has been much easier to work with him as compared to other debutantes."

Priyanka can't be happier with her choice of films. "I did the first superhero film in Bollywood, Krrish, and now I am doing India's first sci-fi film, Love Story 2050. I am also doing Ashutosh Gowariker's next, in which I am essaying a role no actress has done before. Also, Madhur Bhandarkar's Fashion is going on, and I just hope people stop spreading rumours about it. I am also working in Vishal Bhardwaj's Kameenay – isn't it a cool name? The film will be even more fundoo!"

Go to top