Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harman Baweja- Harman shower linkpg125/pi (Page 34)

ukpeepz Goldie
ukpeepz
ukpeepz

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

Originally posted by ukpeepz

we are flying through pages.....neva seen dat before....go on primanians....cant wait to see more pages 2moro

~ I hope so to..and we have 2050 more CFC by the time LS 2050 releasesBig smileLOLLOL

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we shud do dat

ukpeepz Goldie
ukpeepz
ukpeepz

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Priyanka Chopra admits to being in love, sort of
Posted on 02 June 2008 (EST)
Priyanka Chopra, who has so far played coy about her relationship with Harman Baweja, claiming they are just friends, now admits to being in a 'lovely relationship' with the Bollywood debutant and her 'Love Story 2050' co-star.

i sw in a article...thye are many proves that they are a couple....watch in the end of the day....they will admit their love

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 7:06am | IP Logged

~ Hopefully!
~ hehe yeah its the first time for me too! Are you going to write where your from and everything..hehe..that would be great if they read them out together, they could perhaps play two songs together! I'll write to them afetr my examSmile
~ Since they are refusing to play any LS 2050 trailers!
~ They kept playing JTYNJ promos, even on Zee and Music India!
~ Both films come out on 4th July! I read this artcile today called 'IMRAN VS HARMAN'Dead
~ Yeah one I'm using now.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

erm.. yeh a'll write my nme n stuff on the 1st ones...Embarrassed - and if we need to start spammingWinkLOL..then we'll jst use stuff like nme: primanians!... location: IFWinkTongue

yeh that would be great..if they read them together!Big smile - chnge of planEmbarrassed...am gonna write mine after my exams too..so after wedensdayEmbarrassed

Shockedano y are they not showing anythng to do with Love Story 2050Cry --- oh and i think u myt be right about not showing the songs either (coming to think about it nowErmm..i think it was the song promo i saw on b4u...not the actual song!Confused)

ShockedOMG!... Imran VS Harman! - but they keep showing stuff to do with Imran...Confused.... one of the songs from his film has already reached number1 or 2Shocked - but no mention of love story 2050Confused

oh wow kl! - btw hunni could u post the siggyEmbarrassed since i cnt see it,,,coz ur not using it anymreEmbarrassed - would luv to use it! Smile

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 7:14am | IP Logged

~ I'm guessing so as the films release on the same date!! This will actaully kill me if its Imran instead of Hamran, I like Imran..but Harman is better!
~ Don't worry I'll help you, we'll both spam B4UBig smileLOLLOL We want Hamrna petition..haha!
~ Yeah I really hope people chose LS2050 over JTYNJ...I would..this may sound biased..by JTYNJ seems like another typical lovestory..LOL..but LS 2050..is in the future..plus Harman more hotBig smileLOL
~ I'm sure MusicIndia will!! Can't wait!!Party

xxxxxxxxxxx

yeh sme here,,,Imran is nice but Harman is WOOOOWDay DreamingEmbarrassed

hahahaLOL...yeh - spamming B4ULOL - it sounds crazy!LOL...but yeh will do anythng for Harman!Embarrassed

yeh agree with you...LS2050 seems more interesting!Embarrassed - and yeh couldnt agree any more with you there...harman is hot!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hrithik_rocks

wow!! i cant keep up with anythingCry

awww... do u want us to slow down?Confused

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ukpeepz

Priyanka Chopra admits to being in love, sort of
Posted on 02 June 2008 (EST)
Priyanka Chopra, who has so far played coy about her relationship with Harman Baweja, claiming they are just friends, now admits to being in a 'lovely relationship' with the Bollywood debutant and her 'Love Story 2050' co-star.

i sw in a article...thye are many proves that they are a couple....watch in the end of the day....they will admit their love

yeh am sure they will...

they mke such a cute couple!Embarrassed

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Hey guys!Smile

i was watching SBS this morning...and i heard that Harman will be in a special epi of Salman Khan's new show "10 Ka Dum" (or smetng like that) starting on sony!

Harman has already shot for the epi - now jst waiting for the show to start and Harman's epi coming on!Embarrassed

They also said that Priyanka was invited but she didnt come due to smethng to do with salman khan(they has sme sort of fight beforeConfused)

Edited by x-zarqa-x - 02 June 2008 at 7:23am
mariasrk IF-Sizzlerz
mariasrk
mariasrk

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 7:27am | IP Logged
hey guys how are you?

Go to top