Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harman Baweja- Harman shower linkpg125/pi (Page 32)

ukpeepz Goldie
ukpeepz
ukpeepz

Joined: 02 June 2007
Posts: 1084

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
we are flying through pages.....neva seen dat before....go on primanians....cant wait to see more pages 2moro

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Joined: 15 March 2006
Posts: 7220

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~


~ The PRIMANIANS!! Haha..wow..I hope we grow..as more people get invovled.

~ hehe..Thats so sweet ZarqaHug I'll do the same!! Hopefully they read both!! hehe!

~ Yeah go fot it, Ilove how it looks though..and the Harman siggy is free to use as well..Embarrassed

xxxxxxxxxxx

yah am sure the primanians will defo grow!Smile

npEmbarrassed...plus its my 1st time ever writing to request anythng! and i properly wouldnt hve done it if u werent with meEmbarrassed - thnk yoooohHug

n yeh that would be awsome if they read both! - we'll we're gonna send 2 each...ryt?Embarrassed - am going with khushboo 1st...shes more easier to write tooWinkEmbarrassed - but will defo do that 2mrw!Embarrassed

oh and which harman siggy? - the one ur using?ConfusedEmbarrassed

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Joined: 15 March 2006
Posts: 7220

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

I know what you mean, they keep playing 'Jaane tu Ya Na Jaane' nothing on Lovestory 2050!! I'm scared Imran will be makred for the monthCryCryCry

~ haha...Great midns think alike!1I really hope they do and the fim starts getting promoted BIG TIME!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

yeh exactly! - awww yeh he myt!Cry, but do u knw wen JTYNY is coming out..june or july?

if he does become it for july! - then am gonna attack their mailbox with "WE WANT HARMAN" EmbarrassedLOL

yeh am sure music india will do it... - since they hve promoted the worst of worst filmsWinkLOL... so i guess they gotto show a gonna be big hit(fingers crossed) Love Story 2050Embarrassed

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Joined: 15 March 2006
Posts: 7220

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ukpeepz

we are flying through pages.....neva seen dat before....go on primanians....cant wait to see more pages 2moro

yip we are Tongue

Keep Rocking Primanians!Big smileThumbs Up

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Joined: 31 May 2005
Posts: 20101

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

yah am sure the primanians will defo grow!Smile

npEmbarrassed...plus its my 1st time ever writing to request anythng! and i properly wouldnt hve done it if u werent with meEmbarrassed - thnk yoooohHug

n yeh that would be awsome if they read both! - we'll we're gonna send 2 each...ryt?Embarrassed - am going with khushboo 1st...shes more easier to write tooWinkEmbarrassed - but will defo do that 2mrw!Embarrassed

oh and which harman siggy? - the one ur using?ConfusedEmbarrassed



~ Hopefully!
~ hehe yeah its the first time for me too! Are you going to write where your from and everything..hehe..that would be great if they read them out together, they could perhaps play two songs together! I'll write to them afetr my examSmile
~ Since they are refusing to play any LS 2050 trailers!
~ They kept playing JTYNJ promos, even on Zee and Music India!
~ Both films come out on 4th July! I read this artcile today called 'IMRAN VS HARMAN'Dead
~ Yeah one I'm using now.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Joined: 31 May 2005
Posts: 20101

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

yeh exactly! - awww yeh he myt!Cry, but do u knw wen JTYNY is coming out..june or july?

if he does become it for july! - then am gonna attack their mailbox with "WE WANT HARMAN" EmbarrassedLOL

yeh am sure music india will do it... - since they hve promoted the worst of worst filmsWinkLOL... so i guess they gotto show a gonna be big hit(fingers crossed) Love Story 2050Embarrassed



~ I'm guessing so as the films release on the same date!! This will actaully kill me if its Imran instead of Hamran, I like Imran..but Harman is better!
~ Don't worry I'll help you, we'll both spam B4UBig smileLOLLOL We want Hamrna petition..haha!
~ Yeah I really hope people chose LS2050 over JTYNJ...I would..this may sound biased..by JTYNJ seems like another typical lovestory..LOL..but LS 2050..is in the future..plus Harman more hotBig smileLOL
~ I'm sure MusicIndia will!! Can't wait!!Party

xxxxxxxxxxx
Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Joined: 31 May 2005
Posts: 20101

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ukpeepz

we are flying through pages.....neva seen dat before....go on primanians....cant wait to see more pages 2moro


~ I hope so to..and we have 2050 more CFC by the time LS 2050 releasesBig smileLOLLOL

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hrithik_rocks IF-Dazzler
Hrithik_rocks
Hrithik_rocks

Joined: 06 May 2007
Posts: 4831

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

Originally posted by Hrithik_rocks

u guys are sooo fast....slow down....hehehehLOL

hahahaLOLLOLLOL - yeh ano the fc is flying through pages!WinkClap

wow!! i cant keep up with anythingCry

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
..::Priyanka-Harman Fan Club::..

Author: safeplacetoland   Replies: 4   Views: 1498

safeplacetoland 4 1498 04 March 2010 at 4:56am by -.Priya.-
.:Harman Baweja Fanclub:.Happy B'Day Harman

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83

Author: friends_rock   Replies: 660   Views: 26536

friends_rock 660 26536 13 November 2009 at 12:31pm by wisehigaholic
harman bawejaa!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30

Author: Hrithik_rocks   Replies: 239   Views: 14709

Hrithik_rocks 239 14709 01 October 2009 at 12:44am by wisehigaholic
Harman baweja fanclub do join

Author: wisehigaholic   Replies: 5   Views: 2018

wisehigaholic 5 2018 06 January 2009 at 3:52pm by preity*zinta
Harman Baweja- the future superstar is he

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 187 188

Author: Hrithik_rocks   Replies: 1501   Views: 31501

Hrithik_rocks 1501 31501 23 July 2008 at 2:13pm by neha_bbsr2005

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index