Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harman Baweja- Harman shower linkpg125/pi (Page 25)

ukpeepz Goldie
ukpeepz
ukpeepz

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

July!?!? The films coming out in July now?!?! What..This will kill me! Here I am craving for a new promo as it is LOL LOL

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
it is out july 4th.....

ukpeepz Goldie
ukpeepz
ukpeepz

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ukpeepz

July!?!? The films coming out in July now?!?! What..This will kill me! Here I am craving for a new promo as it is LOL LOL

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
it is out july 4th.....
can u believe priyanka chopra birthday is in in july tooo 18th july......LS 2050 is out in july 4th.....in her birthday day........chamku and god tussi great ho is out 18th july.....her other 3 movies are out in later the yr.....fashion - 14 nov.........dostana - 21 nov.........drona in oct........harman movie victory is out in this yr - 14 november
ukpeepz Goldie
ukpeepz
ukpeepz

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 8:52am | IP Logged

^ OMG..haha..and I thought I was the only one! haha..Whenever I'm wathcing tell I flick from Zee Music, to B4U to Music India..just to see if anything to do with Lovestory 2050 plays!
~ I was lucky once I gotto watch the teaser! But I really want to watch 'Milo Na Milo' Embarrassed LOL
~ You guys bene on the website for the film! Its amaizng!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
yh ..website is cool.....well i see da promos evrday
ukpeepz Goldie
ukpeepz
ukpeepz

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaz81

Priyanka's red-hair days

Pria Rao

Monday, May 26, 2008: (Mumbai):

Priyanka Chopra is making waves not only for her involvement with the new kid on the block, Harman Baweja but also for hopping into the future in a completely new avataar in her upcoming sci-fi release Love Story 2050.

"I am very excited about the film. It's a double role, they are entirely two different characters. It was challenging," said Priyanka.

But what's with the red hair? Priyanka says her character demands it. But didn't the idea of dyeing her hair it freak her?

"Oh my god. Can you believe asking someone to colour their entire hair red. I was like no way, but then Mickey wanted it and so did Harry sir," she said.

Love Story 2050 will also mark the launch of another star-kid Harman Baweja or should we say Hrithik Baneja.

Priyanka is quick to clarify, "Everyone compares a new comer, but I think they are totally different. The only thing commom is that they are extremely hard working."

agree with her
ukpeepz Goldie
ukpeepz
ukpeepz

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 8:56am | IP Logged

*HAILA* this video is too good Harman has like a really nice voice!!!!!!!

Sharan XXX

http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/videopod/default.aspx?i d=30166
me 2 ..i luv harman's vioce
ukpeepz Goldie
ukpeepz
ukpeepz

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Sharan you rock!! I love this promo!! OMG, they both look azzzmazing!!
~ Harman is sexy!! The song looks better then I imagined!! It looks great!!
~ I was drooling over Harman big timeEmbarrassedLOL

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ouma ( is that your name) i'm taking pics from the videos gonna post them SIGH !!!!! HE LOOKS sooooooo hot !!!!!!!
i kno he has hot body and priyanka has a good figure
ukpeepz Goldie
ukpeepz
ukpeepz

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ukpeepz

Sharan you rock!! I love this promo!! OMG, they both look azzzmazing!!
~ Harman is sexy!! The song looks better then I imagined!! It looks great!!
~ I was drooling over Harman big timeEmbarrassedLOL

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ouma ( is that your name) i'm taking pics from the videos gonna post them SIGH !!!!! HE LOOKS sooooooo hot !!!!!!!
i kno he has hot body and priyanka has a good figure
   this is da video wher they came in panchvi class...harman and priyanka with srk         &nb sp;         &nb sp;        http://www.indiafm.com/broadband/video/Special-Features/6Q8M k724/3/Priyanka-Harman-In-Don-s-Class.html                         

Priyanka Chopra on the cover of Hair Click here to add this article to My Clips

By Bollywood Hungama News Network, May 31, 2008 - 14:27 IST

Well, going by the current trend and speed in which the Bolly heroines are adorning the covers of the magazines, be it lifestyle, fashion and even realty ones, the day is not far when the models will become out of work entities.

The latest one to become the cover girl is Priyanka Chopra, for the magazine 'Hair'. She had only recently undergone a tress-stress during her shoot-stint in her forthcoming film Love Story 2050, in which she coloured her hair from black to red and vice versa. No doubt that her professionalism came to the forefront, but at her hair's expense! Latest news is that she has undergone a hair-cut since the colour took a toll on her hair.

The magazine gives the readers an insight of Priyanka's tress-care. It says that when Priyanka is on a day off, she likes her hair away from her face and loves to wear it loose. Also her hair-advice to the readers is that not to blow-dry your hair unless required and drink lots of water! http://www.indiafm.com/broadband/video/Movie-Promos/FEzgzX26 /3/Meelon-Ka-Jaisa-Tha-Fasla-Happy-Version-Love-Story-2050.h tml
ukpeepz Goldie
ukpeepz
ukpeepz

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 9:04am | IP Logged
she luks reali preety in da pic

Go to top