Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harman Baweja- Harman shower linkpg125/pi (Page 13)

Hrithik_rocks IF-Dazzler
Hrithik_rocks
Hrithik_rocks

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

here is a siggy i made to go on the first page....tell me if u like it....

harman fanclub

Edited by Hrithik_rocks - 27 May 2008 at 3:30pm

*-sana-* Senior Member
*-sana-*
*-sana-*

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 1:08am | IP Logged
thanx alot for posting the songs zarqa! Tongue im listening to milo na milo right now LOL has everyone seen the clip? when i first saw harmen i thought it was hritik..he dances alot like him doesnt he?
*-sana-* Senior Member
*-sana-*
*-sana-*

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 1:08am | IP Logged
nice siggy hritika! Clap Clap
*-sana-* Senior Member
*-sana-*
*-sana-*

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 1:41am | IP Logged
^hey hun...nice meeting u Big smile
ukpeepz Goldie
ukpeepz
ukpeepz

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Harman Baweja all set to make his first media appearance tonight

By Satish S, May 28, 2008 - 14:55 IST

He is touted to be the 'Next Best Thing' happening to Bollywood, after Hrithik Roshan. Having Bollywood's 'Godfather to many' Harry Baweja as his real-life father, he couldn't have asked for more. But not the one to merely make it on the basis of his surname, he has slogged his way to come before the camera. We are indeed talking about Harman Baweja, the down-to-earth dude, who makes his debut in Love Story 2050, in an exclusive interview with Bollywood Hungama, on the eve of the release of the film's futuristic music.

The promos look really futuristic. What about the music?
From our end, we have tried to make sure that the music lives up to the look and the feel of the film. The music of the film has got a range. It has got ballads and also it has got futuristic club songs. It has got interesting new sounds. From our end, we have put in an entire album. We have tried our level best to connect both the time zones.

The look and the feel of the film look international. So, has the music too been composed keeping in mind the international audience?
Simply put, since it's a Bollywood film, it is catering to Bollywood. I do agree that because of the effects in the film and its music, there is an international appeal to the album. But musically, we have kept it as Bollywood as it gets.

How different is the music from the current lot of music albums that's available in the market today?
I won't say that the music is really 'different' because it's my film. I would say that we have worked on different sounds. For example, the song that's on air these days (the one in which I am dancing with the robots). It's a real new sound. Its got more of a techno-meet-robot-meet-melody kinda' feel and appeal. It's basically a classical raag that we converted into a robotic techno feel and then incorporated in this song.

What, according to you, is the USP of the album?
The USP of the album is definitely the wide range of music that the album has got. As I told you earlier, it has got right from the futuristic club songs to my next song that will be on air soon, which happens to be a romantic theme number. Everything that is required of an album is there in this album, except your typical Punjabi Shaava Shaava and Kaawa Kaawa kind of thing, which we felt, was just not needed as the script didn't really demand it. The story of the film is interwoven with the songs and vice versa.

Click above for more stills
Which is your personal favorite soundtrack? And which track you feel will have the masses swooning to its beats?
It's a song that will be aired anytime now. It's basically the theme of the film and it's called 'Meelon Ka Jaise Tha Faasla'. It's a song that spans across both the time zones. It's basically the soul of the film. I just can't pick up and single out one song that I feel will be a hit with the masses. For me, it's the entire album will be a smash hit.

VThis is your first time that you will be facing the media. Are you nervous or excited?
I am slightly nervous as this will be the first time that I will be coming in front of the media. I just hope that I can be myself and talk like myself!

What's your take on the much-publicized Harman-Imraan clash?
There is no take on it as I feel that there is nothing called as the Harman-Imraan clash as I feel it's all made up. For me, its just two films of two debutantes with two totally different themes that are releasing on the same day. I have worked hard on my film and frankly speaking, I just do not believe in the so-called 'clash'.

One observes that the common factor that binds the then-debutante Hrithik's Kaho Naa Pyar Hai and the now-debuting Harman's Love Story 2050 is the fact that Kareena Kapoor walked out on both the films. Kaho Naa Pyar Hai turned out to be superhit, do you feel that the Kareena- walkout will rub the same superhit magic on Love Story 2050.
As long as any magic that rubs off my film and my film becomes a superhit, I am OK with it…(laughs).

Lastly, a certain section of media did write negative about you. What was you reaction about it? Rather how do you react to such negative news?
Frankly speaking, I just do not react at all. Rather, I have stopped reacting to such news. It's all about creating a headline, I have understood that. As far as people around me and those who matter to me a lot know the real Harman, I need not clarify the things with anyone.
ukpeepz Goldie
ukpeepz
ukpeepz

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Priyanka Chopra to turn Superman's super-girl?

Spicezee Bureau

Mumbai, May 28: Looks like Priyanaka Chopra's career is going great guns as Hollywood comes calling. The sultry beauty is the latest Indian sensation after Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to have caught foreign attention as she prepares to romance none other than Superman.

And no we aren't joking. Priyanka Chopra is likely to play Superman's love interest in the flick's upcoming sequel.

According to our sources, Priyanka has been offered the role of Superman's leading lady in the latest sequel and she has almost given her final nod though the official statement is yet to be released.

Speaking to Spicezee, a source said, "The filmmakers had been looking for an Indian face for quite long as the role is of an Indian scientist. When they came to know of Priyanka shooting in the US for Dostana, the director of Superman went to the shoot to judge her work."

Impressed by the sizzling beauty, Priyanka was offered the role. However, there is no official word out as yet.

So will we see Priyanka playing a scientist and romance the world's best known superhero? Now that's whats called beauty with brains.
ukpeepz Goldie
ukpeepz
ukpeepz

Bollywood stars to scorch the ramp at IIFA
28th May 2008 14.20 IST
By ApunKaChoice

Top Bollywood stars would walk the ramp during the upcoming IIFA weekend in Bangkok.

It's again that time of the year when the Hindi film industry is ready to celebrate a year of good cinema for its international fans through the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) weekend which will be held in the Thai capital this year.

type=text/javascript> src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ad s.js" type=text/javascript>

language=javascript src="http://media.fastclick.net/w/get.media?sid=18489&m= 6&tp=8&d=j&t=n">

A part of the weekend will be a special fashion event at which several Bollywood celebrities would walk the ramp alongside Thai models to showcase the creations by Indian and Thai designers.

Priyanka Chopra and her beau Harman Baweja will walk the catwalk for designer Rohit Bal . It is likely that Priyanka will slip into her futuristic, red-haired look from the film Love Story 2050 on the ramp.

Kareena Kapoor would slip into dresses by her trusted designer Manish Malhotra , while Vidya Balan will don Sabyasachi Mukherjee 's elegant creation.

Clothes by Vikram Phadnis will be showcased by the cast of the upcoming comedy film De Taali – Ayesha Takia , Aftab Shivdasani and Ritesh Deshmukh .

The stars of Apoorva Lakhia's thriller Mission Istanbul – Vivek Oberoi , Zayed Khan and Shriya Saran – and the leading cast of Sanjay Gupta's film Acid Factory – Fardeen Khan , Dino Morea , Dia Mirza and Aftab Shivdasani – will unveil the first look of their respective films by walking the ramp.

The show will be hosted by Karan Johar and will also feature Thai brands like Mufti and Alta Moda.
ukpeepz Goldie
ukpeepz
ukpeepz

Love Story 2008
Author: Sonal Chawla Date: 28 May 2008
Real-life lovers Harman and Priyanka make their first public appearance today

Our time has come: Priyanka Chopra and Harman Baweja
It's finally happening. Harman Baweja and Priyanka Chopra will make their first public appearance together today at the music release of Love Story 2050. All eyes will be on the real-life lovers.

I'm ready now

Harman had skipped the premiere of the film's promo because he was worried that the media would focus more on him and his ladylove more than what was on screen. However, this time, Harman is ready to face the flashbulbs and the TV cameras along with his (leading) lady.

Harman doesn't seem worried about his and PC's presence over-shadowing the event, "The event is basically to unveil the music of the film and I don't think our presence together will overshadow the event.

The event is solely a music launch and for me to interact with media and I don't think my appearance with Priyanka should or will overshadow it."

Jodi jam

Real life lovers Saif-Kareena were the most awaited pairing during Tashan, and now   Harman-Priyanka are in the same space. In an industry that's always looking for successful jodis, all eyes are now on Baweja and Chopra. Understandably, Harman doesn't want to raise expectations of their pairing, " It's essential to have fine chemistry with your actress to carry out your scenes realistically. Fortunately, we have great chemistry."

When asked if it's difficult or easier to face the camera with someone you're linked with, the newcomer laughs, "When I am facing the camera, I am thinking about my scenes, other thoughts don't really bother me. Everything else becomes inconsequential."

Harman's Fav Premkahaanis

Fav on-screen love story: Maine Pyaar Kiya.
Fav off-screen love story: Has to be my parents. I've seen their love story in front of me and it's a really beautiful journey. Been through it all, and still nice and strong!

Go to top