Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ukpeepz thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: x-zarqa-x

i cnt rmr exactly who posted wat!πŸ˜•πŸ˜³

but yeh jst wanna say thnk yoooooh to Sayra and Shazia for the articles and pics and all! πŸ˜ƒ

thnx guys!πŸ€—

ok...time to go and read all the articles and stare at all the pics!😳

thnxxxx

ukpeepz thumbnail

the repeat was on sunday!

and urmm... i cnt rmr mch!πŸ˜•..to be honest i wasnt listening too them mch..πŸ˜†.untill i heard ur nme and Harman! 😳

but yeh...it was both salil and kushboo..., urmmm i cnt rmr wat they said... ave actually recored it on sunday...so a'll go and watch it...then tell you wat they said word by word!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

o ryt den

ukpeepz thumbnail

this is a lovely pic.....u shud go to page 83 or 82...it has harman-priyanka in harman home

ukpeepz thumbnail
Love Story 2050's grand world premiere on July 2 in London

By Bollywood Hungama News Network, June 30, 2008 - 16:42 IST

Click above for more stills
One of the hottest newcomers of Bollywood, Harman Baweja, is gearing up for his big day or should we say big night- Wednesday, July 2. Yes that is the day when Harman will be present along with the cast and crew of his debut film Love Story 2050 at the grand premiere of his film scheduled to take place in London.

Bollywood Hungama spoke to an excited Harman who shared all the details of the grand premiere, "I am really looking forward to the world premiere of my film Love Story 2050 in London. The premiere is on Wednesday July 2, 2008 at the Cineworld theatre in Feltham. This is the same place where the premiere of Krrish was held few years ago"

But why London for the premiere? "It was something which we had planned six months in advance. I believe my entire team has already done a lot of promotions in India. There are many Indians living in London who are as much into Bollywood as we are and we thought it would be absolutely unfair for us not to come there and share our film with them and hence we decided to have the world premiere in London. So far I have received an extremely warm response from people in London, be it through e-mails or phone calls and I am really looking forward to the premiere"

So who all are going to be present for the special night? "Well myself, Priyanka Chopra, Boman Irani, Dad (Harry Baweja) and Mom (Pammi Baweja) would be there along with Mr. Khetarpal from Adlabs (who are also the producers of the film). Besides, I have a lot of family members in London. I am a Punjabi so there are lots of distant relatives of mine who stay in and around London. They are all really excited about the premiere happening there and even I am looking forward to catching up with some of my cousins after a long time."
Chandani_C thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ukpeepz

Love Story 2050's grand world premiere on July 2 in London

OMG U R SO LUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY  Ukpeepz 😳

Are you going ? Obviously yes !!!!!!!

Yaaaaaaaar i wish he also comes in Paris πŸ˜‰ !!

ENJOY sweety ^^

x-ZZZ-x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@sayra - OMG! WOOOOW! i luv ur siggys πŸ‘
see in the 1st one...is that the clips from the IFFA awards?
Chandani_C thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@sayra - OMG! WOOOOW! i luv ur siggys πŸ‘
see in the 1st one...is that the clips from the IFFA awards?

Hey sweety Thx πŸ˜‰.

Yup the dancing aviz are from Iifa awards, have u watched them ?

here goes two more from iifa 😳

and from Joh Jita Wohi superstar :

btw Zarqa ive a lil prob : i found these aviz very slow ... i dont know what happened , ive change the frame properties to 4 msec ... but still he is mooving very slowly ... πŸ˜†

shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys i going to go see Harman and Priyanka at the premiere in London i live quite close !!!!!
i will try and take photos PLEASE pray i get there on time as its straight after work !!!!

Sharan XXX
zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i am SO in! πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
i love the dude, the moment I saw the previeww! ☺️

kyph03 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi
everyone my name is aliya khan, and im new in the fan clud, i made some sigs, avi 

FEEL FREE TO USE

Aliya Khan ❀️