Harman Baweja- Harman shower linkpg125/pi - Page 52

Posted: 15 years ago
me to i saw it SOOOOOOOO GOOD drool !!!!!!!
Hey guyz have u watch the IIfa promo on starplus ?

Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

Amazing album..MILO na Milo sounds so good!!

OMG..Good news guys..haha intensive LS 2050 promotion..Music India just played the extended version of LS 2005..back to back..I was in heaven..HARMAN *sighs*

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

dat is cool..i have seen it too

Originally posted by shaz81

long time no post i read what you lot say every day BUT today i had to post !!!!!!!!!!!

I bought love story 2050 at my local music store to day SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its sooooo good the pic in side are mind blowing and i cant wait to upload music in to my MP3 PLUS change my ringtone to melon na melon !!!!!

i will listen to the album tomorrow and give you guys my review, so look out for it and i will try and write out the lyrics which come with the CD and scan the pictures for you !!!

Sharan XXX

PS i will try to scan pictures but some are really small !!!

well i cant wait for it....

Success taking toll on Priyanka Chopra's health

Spicezee Bureau

Mumbai, June 23: Even as one time sizzling beauties Preity Zinta and Rani Mukerji are finding it difficult to get 'quality' work, the much in demand divas like Kareena Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra have so much on their mind that they are literally fainting on the sets- a sign that is now taken as a clear indication of one's skyrocketing career.

After rumours went abuzz that Miss Size Zero fainted while shooting for 'Tashan', a incidence that was later vehemently denied by Kareena, it's now Priyanka Chopra who is making news for overworking herself - she had severe asthma attack on the sets of 'Dostana' in Film City.

Priyanka is undoubtedly one of the reigning queens of Tinsel town and has been keeping really busy. The actress is working round-the-clock for Karan's upcoming film Dostana and at othertimes she is busy attending promotional shoots for her forthcoming movie 'Love Story 2050'.

However looks like success is taking its toll on this bodylicious babe. According to a news daily the actress had a bad asthma attack on the sets but the professional beauty insisted on completing the shoot as the entire cast Abhishek Bachchan, John Abraham, Boman Irani and Kirron Kher was present for the sequence.

Once she gave the shots, the actress took off to attend a media event for Love Story 2050.

When asked as to what kept her going the actress said, "I could not cancel the interview since they had come all the way to shoot and it is not nice to disappoint people."

Well, that's a star sans starry tantrums.

Priyanka collapses
23 Jun, 2008 06:00 am ISTlChuman Das/INDIATIMES MOVIES
Print EMail Discuss New Bookmark/ShareBookmark / Share

Del.icio.us Google Bookmarks

Facebook Yahoo MyWeb

StumbleUpon Reddit
More   

Save Add your comments

In an industry where most actors are known for their unprofessional attitude, Priyanka Chopra sticks out like a sore thumb. For the last fortnight, a tiring schedule of a shift and a half every day for Karan Johar's Dostana, coupled by the promotional campaign for Love Story 2050 has taken a toll on the health of this very fit and healthy heroine.

Shooting in Film City over the weekend, Piggy Chops had a bad attack of asthma. Inspite of her ill health, the actress continued shooting as the schedule was a packed one and on that particular day she was shooting with the entire cast of Abhishek Bachchan, John Abraham, Boman Irani and Kirron Kher. By evening, a concerned boyfriend, Harman Baweja visited the set with a doctor in tow as Priyanka had collapsed. The medico gave her an injection and some medicines and after some time, a very fresh looking Priyanka strolled into the set to give her shot.

Concerned about her, Tarun Mansukhani the director called for an early pack up but not before he canned one steadycam shot with Priyanka. But the day had not ended for Piggy Chops. Since she had called a media unit to shoot an interview for Love Story 2050, she insisted on finishing that before she left Film City in her white Mercedes.

An exasperated Mickey Contractor, who has been doing her make up retorted, "She is not silly, but stupid. Her professional attitude will be the death of her."

All Priyanka had to say was, "I could not cancel the interview since they had come all the way to shoot and it is not nice to disappoint people."

No wonder there are so many big banners working with her. With an attitude like that Priyanka Chopra not only won the respect of her colleagues but also of the media people. Something that is really hard to win.
Harman Baweja prays for mercy before debut film's release

Mumbai: Priyanka Chopra's arm candy Harman Baweja, who was caught promoting X Box 360 in Mumbai on Saturday, hasn't quite turned out to be her knight in the shining armour.

Recently while shooting in Bangkok he conveniently let a Python loose on his ladylove.

"They handed over the python to me and I handed it to Priyanka and she took it. I'm thankful to her for that, because I'm not too excited about holding Pythons in my hands. But you know, when you have that thing hissing in front of your eyes — it's quite scary," the newcomer explained.

Meanwhile, Harman's first firm Lovestory 2050 is all set to release in a fortnight.

"It's my first film. I'm taking baby steps. I'm still trying things out and I'm still learning. I just hope when people see it; they keep in mind that I am a just new comer. I hope don't try to compare me with anyone. They should come with no expectations," Harman said.

But with Aamir Khan's nephew Imran Khan's debut Jaane Tu Ya Na Jaane Na also slated to release around the same time, it will be anything but an easy going for Harman Baweja.

Originally posted by ukpeepz

Harman Baweja prays for mercy before debut film's release

Mumbai: Priyanka Chopra's arm candy Harman Baweja, who was caught promoting X Box 360 in Mumbai on Saturday, hasn't quite turned out to be her knight in the shining armour.

Recently while shooting in Bangkok he conveniently let a Python loose on his ladylove.

"They handed over the python to me and I handed it to Priyanka and she took it. I'm thankful to her for that, because I'm not too excited about holding Pythons in my hands. But you know, when you have that thing hissing in front of your eyes — it's quite scary," the newcomer explained.

Meanwhile, Harman's first firm Lovestory 2050 is all set to release in a fortnight.

"It's my first film. I'm taking baby steps. I'm still trying things out and I'm still learning. I just hope when people see it; they keep in mind that I am a just new comer. I hope don't try to compare me with anyone. They should come with no expectations," Harman said.

But with Aamir Khan's nephew Imran Khan's debut Jaane Tu Ya Na Jaane Na also slated to release around the same time, it will be anything but an easy going for Harman Baweja.

here watch the vid.....http://www.ibnlive.com/videos/67586/harman-baweja-pr ays-for-mercy-before-debut-films-release.html

"My first day of work has been chopped off" - Harman Baweja

By Joginder Tuteja, June 23, 2008 - 12:16 IST

'One shouldn't get attached to the work you have done when it comes to filmmaking'

Well, self-admittedly Harman Baweja has learnt it the hard way. Even though he slogged it out in a big way to get his opening scene for his debut film Love Story 2050 just perfect, he was forced to swallow down his hurt when it was informed to him that the scene would not make it to the final cut.

Wasn't he disappointed? "Who won't be, you tell me," questions Harman who still seems to be hurt about the fact even though the scene was canned months back, "No other scene can replicate the sense of the very first one that you shoot for. And to think of it, it required me to literally go through the grind due to extreme weather situation."

Really? "Yes," says Harman whose debut vehicle is now less than a fortnight away from being unleashed on the big screen, "There I was in Australia where I was sitting on a yacht in the middle of the ocean. It was windy, temperature was around 8 degrees Celsius, and I was, believe it or not, completely drenched. Since there were quite a few takes required for the shot, I had to wet myself down repeatedly. From warm to cold to warm and so on, it indeed took a toll."

It must have been heartbreaking once the newsbreak about the scene being omitted was shared with him. "Of course yes," promptly replies Harman, "It is after all your first day of work, and I not just stood there for the shot but also mouthed a few dialogues. It just taught me that one can't really get attached to one's work. It is situations like these which make you understand what filmmaking is all about and how you have to move on and give your best to every scene that you shoot for."

He concludes on a lighter note with a hearty laugh, "Considering how windy and cold it was when the scene was canned, perhaps dad (Harry Baweja) would have thought of it being a 'cold performance' indeed and hence chopped off the scene."
Fever 104 gives Delhi a chance to woo Harman Baweja

By Radioandmusic.com
Posted on 23 June 2008

MUMBAI: Fever 104 has given its listeners a lifetime opportunity to wine and dine with Harman Baweja in Delhi, courtesy Andpersand. The contest was aired on the station between 16 - 19 June inviting listeners to send in their whacky creative ideas "on how to invite Harman for a date". Delhi took to the wooing game rather seriously and a plethora of ideas poured in, ranging from cooking for Harman to serenading him with a violin.

However the truly unique and creative idea came from 18 yr old Isha Kakkar, who was the chosen one. Isha gets a chance to go on a dinner date with Harman Baweja on 23rd June 2008 at the swanky Hotel Claridges. Harman Baweja is the latest heart-throb on the Bollywood horizon, and the lead actor in the much awaited blockbuster Love Story 2050.