Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: ukpeepz

they luk so hot....wowww.....he has muscle...she has figure...lov the pics....drooool

~ I can't see the picture hun!! I cna neevr see PinkVilla pictures..! I'm sure they look fantastic though!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Originally posted by: x-zarqa-x

😆hahaha yeh thats like me😆 - well apart from the reading book! - i end up falling asleep on the 1st line😳😆

OK! i now HATE zee tv too!!!!😡🤢 - yesterday i turned on the tv,,,round about 11:50pm(or smethng) and they were talking about harman😃and i was oh KOOL! GOOO ZEEEE😆 and then😲 i actually turned the volume up to hear wat they were saying! and OMG!!! all they were doing is comparing Harman with Hrithik! - uhhhhh! ok i admit Harman reminds me of Hrithik too...but still! give the guy a break! - the zee reporter then started going on how sme of Hamran's scenes in the film are copied from Hrithik in his film "kaho na pyar hai"

~ Haha..Read Harry Potter and Twilight, you will lvoe them..those are the onyl books I've read😆
~ These channels are doing my head in now, I hope Star advertises LS 2050..number 1 channel..it will outnumber all the rest..but at the end of the day bad publicity is better then no publicity..
~ As for the poster issue..I've said this 200000000 times..but Saawariyans poster has the same pose!! Aaaa, so its not just ls 2050🤢
~ Even I admit tht I thought Hamran was HR..but now they are pols apaert, loking at the other pictures of Harman,,,😳
~ Jts have to hope for the best.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
~ I don't know, I just hope its got nothing to do with Amir taking care of JTYJS's marketing..

~ Sayra!! OMG..Thank you for this!!! its amazing..I love the hand move they keep doing..its amazing!! Its awesome..he looks nothing like KR..as well!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey tnxxx...

Sach Kehna Promo - harman rock...luv his dance...it is different from hrithik in  a way...priyanka luks so preety and i liv the combo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCyLfbPmlt8

here is the video of milo na milo full song...but you can hear harman and priyanka conversation from the start........luv primans voice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QijNmXFcShc

this video is remix of milo na milo....so cute and funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkQn_FFGr0c

priyanka interview..Priyanka Chopra On her Love Life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6osHj11-lBM

here is a vidoe of full song jane kaisi teri meri love story...........harman sound so cute at the start.....priyanka has really nice......luv the combo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V91tt55Npek

OmG!! You rock hun!!! I love Harman's voice and these are really cute voice clips..'YES, YES, YES, YES, Y E S- such a ncie word'🤣 omg..I love it!! I wonder if thats Harmans voice though!
~ I like the one of him Zeisha in the other though!
~ Thank you again..SK promo looks better then I imagined!
~ 'LS 2050 is my film' haha I think Priyanka wanted to say 'Harman Baweja is my man'😆😆 Love Priman!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
~ Guys I'll start on B4U as well now!! Can't believe they don't even promote it through First cut🤢

i kno da promo is out...and luking good...cant wait it come on tv...i hope b4u puts it on........priyanka luk so cute and innocent in the video.....even harman hot, cute and luv the dance

~ I hope so as well hun! But they've stopped every single bit of LS2050 advertising! I know I'm in lvoe with the dance and yeah Priyanka is portraying Sana's character so well, even through the promos!! Harman is fantastic!👏👏

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hrithik_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i saw the whole video og milo na milo...it came on MTV.....he looked awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! i love harman....i love his shirt....or watever u wanna call it?....lolzzzzzzzz😆

ukpeepz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

OmG!! You rock hun!!! I love Harman's voice and these are really cute voice clips..'YES, YES, YES, YES, Y E S- such a ncie word'🤣 omg..I love it!! I wonder if thats Harmans voice though!
~ I like the one of him Zeisha in the other though!
~ Thank you again..SK promo looks better then I imagined!
~ 'LS 2050 is my film' haha I think Priyanka wanted to say 'Harman Baweja is my man'😆😆 Love Priman!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

it is harman's voice...the y-e-s part.......luv ur comments.......
ukpeepz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

~ Guys I'll start on B4U as well now!! Can't believe they don't even promote it through First cut🤢

~ I hope so as well hun! But they've stopped every single bit of LS2050 advertising! I know I'm in lvoe with the dance and yeah Priyanka is portraying Sana's character so well, even through the promos!! Harman is fantastic!👏👏

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i kno..agree with u
ukpeepz thumbnail
in sach kehna promo....i luv the way he dance...she is smoking hot.....priyanka luks like a cutie....she does role well....

i luv his voice..it sound so sweet and cutie man....

we are flying through pages.....go primanians
Originally posted by: Hrithik_rocks

i saw the whole video og milo na milo...it came on MTV.....he looked awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! i love harman....i love his shirt....or watever u wanna call it?....lolzzzzzzzz😆

~ You what?!?! The whole video!!1 OMG..You are so darn lucky!!1 What was it like?!?!? I wna see Harman with the robots!! aa!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx