Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Ya..it would be a perfect blend if they could do that!!!..but obviously they are not..sandeep and urmi both seem busy with other projects...sandeep is hardly looking like a decent and righteous mohalla guy nowadays!!!...others like zoya vaibhav sagar sona etc all seem diverted as well.........so whatevers left...they should show something which can at least make us laugh!......not cry! 😭 ........
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yes..thats y i love aek chabi, cause it makes me laugh n smile whole week, i was apply oil to my hair n i saw the bottle, it was parachute oil n i started to laugh hehehhe 😉
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I must oil my hair too...its just so easy to do it in India somehow..over here it seems such a hassle!!!...i am looking so forward to pampering myself when i go back in june...cant wait!!!....anyway...i hope sandeep does not have that oil or gel or whatever he puts on today...he should just wash dry and leave it be!...i mean since he cant get a haircut.......
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
he can tie it at the back........when they come on his face he looks so weird........ewwwwwwww.....horrible........ 🤢