Kuchh Is Tara

India-Forums

Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

FF: Thoda Sa Pyaar Huwa-FINAL PART pg 17 (Page 5)

Angelicgirl243 Groupbie
Angelicgirl243
Angelicgirl243

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 6:04am | IP Logged
okay love the story so far. liked the way how u changed tht the father should stay alive instead of the mother. the fights and the rumours at the beginning of the story were pretty good and love the way varun's having promblems instead of kanya.
gr8 updates so far continue soon would like to know wht happens next.

desaigirl101 IF-Dazzler
desaigirl101
desaigirl101

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 6:11am | IP Logged
First of all I liked the whole concept of the story so far. Its different from other if the fanfictons it gives a new look.
Secondly I would like to say is it was a very good update and I hope you continue soon as possible.
tanyadas13 Senior Member
tanyadas13
tanyadas13

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 7:34am | IP Logged

i want to thank EVERYONE who liked my update and story!
it really means a lot... ALOT!!

Well here is Part 3!!!Wink

Edited by tanyadas_leo - 24 May 2008 at 7:35am
tanyadas13 Senior Member
tanyadas13
tanyadas13

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Note: The story is now completely in flashback, of how ranbir and kanya met, and fell in love, sometimes from kanya's point of view or ranbir's. So EnJoY reading!

Part 3

It had been 4 years since kanya had said those words to Varun, she was sitting in her dorm room, finishing her last assignment, when her eyes fell on the framed photo of her family with varun and shilpa on their wedding day. She had never called him after reaching US, she didn't have the guts to and plus, he, most probably, was on his honeymoon. In time she started forgetting about the intensity of their friendship and laughed about the fact that she was in love with him. She had misunderstood the signals, she was jealous of shilpa because she was insecure about her friendship with varun. She didn't want shilpa to be his bestfriend.

She had misunderstood this emotion of jealousy for love, and she couldn't be anymore happy that she has now 2 friends. "Kanya! When did the prof say he wanted the assignment?" asked her roommate Sharon, "He said by the end of this week" replied kanya "Shoot! I have to finish the literature assignment and this as well!! Crap!" sweared Sharon. "Why do you keep things for the last moment?" asked Kanya, kanya felt very dumb asking that question, she knew Sharon's answer "Ah, well party now study later" replied Sharon going back to her notes. Kanya smiled, she got Sharon as her roommate, and fortunately, they had no fights like the other girls in the dorm. Sharon was a very laidback, party loving kind of girl, but when time came, she could be really responsible and mature.

"Sharon, im going to the library" said kanya and left, cursing the people who decided that playing loud music at 11 in the morning, that too a Sunday morning, was a great idea. She reached the library and got back to her work, she had to nail this assignment, because if she did, she'd get her job placement in Destiny Fashions in San Francisco, it is an upcoming brand, which is compared to those of Chanel, Gucci. Her Job would be a plan developer. In due course she did get the job. It was time to leave her college, friends that she made here, basically a part of her life, but life was a journey and it was time to move on.

The job came with a package: salary and an apartment provided by the office. She shifted there on a weekend and it was the first time she'd live alone, since she always had her family or Sharon "Kanya get used to it, this is what u had always wanted, and now you're here!" she said to herself, and got to unpacking and furnishing her house to look like a home. The entire weekend went in purchasing things for the house, and soon the house was home, smiling she went to sleep, looking forward for tomorrow her first day at her first job.

She woke up in the morning; got ready took the bus route to her office. She had to unfortunately walk quite a lot. Finally, she reached the building, it was huge, and kanya couldn't help it, she grinned and walked in. She had been briefed about her job, requirements and had basically been trained in the university, but she still needed a briefing with the people. She went to the assigned floor and entered the office, she went to the reception, "Hi, I had to speak to a Mr. Foster" said kanya "are you God-bol?" said a voice from back, she turned to meet a guy, well suited and in his late 40's "actually, it is god-bol-ai and well my name is kanya and u must be Mr. Foster" said kanya and raised her hands to greet him, "Well Ms. Kanya ur 5 minutes early, and that is good, so lets take a look around so I can brief u, I believe that Shaun has already spoken to u?"said Mr. Foster.

"Yes" replied kanya, she went along with Mr. Foster, and greeted to those she was introduced. After a good 1 hour of going here and there, "And kanya u will be reporting to someone, he will be here in 2 minutes, he had just gone for a meeting", kanya went and got herself some water, when she returned she searched for Mr. Foster, he was busy talking to a man, he was wearing a tuxedo, his tie hung lose, and his sleeves were rolled up, kanya could see that his coat was thrown carelessly on the table, his hair was grown long and was tied. Kanya had wanted this job so badly, so she kept praying that it was not whom she thought it was. "Kanya come here" said Mr. Foster, she went in front and got a clearer view of the man, and her heart sunk. It was who she thought it was, she thought her story with him, had finished, but it apparently not. She had to, again, come face- to- face with the person she hated, Ranbir Nanda.

"Meet Mr. Naa-n-daa, u will be reporting to him and take his orders, basically he is ur superior, Ranbir meet ur new team member, Kanya God-bol-ay" said Mr. Foster, but ranbir reacted more sooner "TUM!" he shouted, "TUM" shot back kanya "I take it u know each other" said Mr. Foster, with enthusiasm "that is great news! U can make kanya feel more at home." "MY FOOT! Make her feel at home! She can not work here, ur fired" said ranbir "I'M FIRED! BULL SHIT! I QUIT!!" said kanya she had turned around to walk away "Ms. God-bol-ay, u can not leave, u have a contract with us, if u do so, there is a very good chance we will sue u and ranbir, I make the decision of who is fired and hired not you, u complained that there was a lot of work, and I found u the best I could find, now u will take her, or else I can sue u for dismissing a colleague. Now I don't know what the hell is ur problem, but better learn to work together, or u both might suffer heavily later on" said Mr. Foster and walked off. Ranbir came back to his senses, just for kanya, he could not leave his job and kanya realized the same.

"Godbole, in the office, let me brief u on the job, and bring me coffee" said ranbir, every inch professional, but the coffee bit to just irritate her "Nanda, im not ur servant!" she hit back, "U take orders, im ur superior now coffee, 2 spoon sugar and no milk, go, shoo" said ranbir and went and sat on his table and kanya stared at him, hating him more than ever.

Comments!! Comments!!

PS: I dont know San Fransico(SF) really well, so ppl who live in SF, sorry, if i cant provide proper details of the city!!
(I visited there once and it is an AMAZING place!, i have little memory of the names and places there)

Edited by tanyadas_leo - 24 May 2008 at 7:49am
KC294 IF-Dazzler
KC294
KC294

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 7:51am | IP Logged
wow
that was an amazing update
pls continue soon
Sallu- IF-Dazzler
Sallu-
Sallu-

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 8:00am | IP Logged
dats sooo good!
loved their meeting lol...TUM!
ANYways continue soooooooooon!
sweet cherry IF-Rockerz
sweet cherry
sweet cherry

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 8:40am | IP Logged
great update!!!!!! continue soon Smile Smile
Angelicgirl243 Groupbie
Angelicgirl243
Angelicgirl243

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 9:27am | IP Logged
gr8 update. continue soon. but next time make it a lil longer.

Go to top