Kuchh Is Tara

India-Forums

Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

FF: Thoda Sa Pyaar Huwa-FINAL PART pg 17 (Page 3)

tanyadas13 Senior Member
tanyadas13
tanyadas13

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Thank You to all who commented!!
here is part 2!!

tanyadas13 Senior Member
tanyadas13
tanyadas13

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Part 2:

Everyone in the hall were quiet, no one could believe what they were seeing, Kanya Godbole and Ranbir Nanda, married! Impossible! Everyone knew of their rivalry, their hatred. Two people they knew who were poles apart were married. Kanya smiled and nervously tucked her hair behind her ears, ranbir pulled her closer and shouted "People! It's a long story!" with that the party sort of broke up, women got a knew thing to gossip, men went to meet ranbir, kanya found varun still looking at them in disbelief. She whispered something to ranbir, he gave her a slight peck on the cheek (he was ready to go French, but a pinch from kanya, caused him to divert on the cheek). She went up to varun.

"Hi!" she chirped, but varun kept staring at her, she looked so beautiful, he was about to wish her when "Kanya! Ranbir! What the hell!" said shipla and started bombarding her, "U knw a bit of hello, will help" she said and soon everyone settled down, she turned to varun and said "Be back in a minute" she had to go to the bathroom, to reapply her lip gloss. She never needed to put a lot of make up; she never got to the bathroom since all her friends, Prachi, Ayesha, and Tanya had caught up with her, they were talking about things. Varun realized that they weren't talking about how ranbir and kanya came together, which was fishy.

Time for games had started, Varun had made space for kanya, hoping she'd come and sit near him like always, but without even looking up to search him, she went and sat next to ranbir, ranbir pulled her chair towards him while she was sitting, she hit him slightly and he kept grinning at her. She went forward and gave him a kiss on the cheek, and went back to cheering with the crowd, laughing at funny situations and boo-hoo-ing those who were cheating in good sense.

"Now, all married couples! Ur game! Wives please remove ur shoes, sandals or whatever u call them" said the host. Kanya joined them all and removed her shoes (shilpa had not because she knew her husband would not have played anyway) "Now please stand there in a line", they went and stood at the assigned locations. "Now husbands what u have to do is pick ur wife's sandal from the bulk, then run to them, make them wear it and reach the chairs on the other end. Easy enough? But there is a twist, the entire walk, ur wife's feet must not touch the ground. Now it is up to u, how u do it, but the sandals must be worn while crossing the line. 1 more thing, if u drop ur wife, then u r to start from the start line. Good Luck"

So the men went chose shoes, and went over to their wife's only to return to choose a different shoe. But ranbir stood and chose the right pair, but instead of going over to kanya, he went over to Shruti, on reaching there, he said "Darling! U smell so much better now! Sometimes I feel like choking because of ur perfume" everyone laughed including kanya, when shruti's husband came, he went around winking at every other wife, and when he came near kanya, he made a grumpy face and went like an obedient school boy. Meanwhile many had dropped their wives and had to start all over again, "Mr. Romeo, how do u plan to do this now?" asked kanya, "I have it planned out, just next time have a bath" said ranbir, resulting in getting a small punch from ranbir, instead he grabbed her and carried her over her shoulder as a result kanya's feet were in front of ranbir and her face was on his back, he started walking in the line and in the meantime, quickly placed her sandals on her. Soon he reached there and made her sit on the chair. "All right! We have a winner! Mr. Nanda, cool thinking of picking ur wife up like that. But 1 question how did u recognize the Mrs. Shoes?" asked the host, "Oh, well those sandals made me miss affording food for a few days" replied ranbir he said in good humor, again everyone laughed and kanya blushed.

And games went on, when food was served; kanya finally went and sat beside varun. "So ranbir?"asked varun, she blushed and sipped her coke "It's a really long story" said kanya "And I have all the time" said varun, he wanted to know how kanya ended up with the man she hated, if there was some pressure on her, then she could get a divorce and then she'd be able to live with him. He hated ranbir more than anything, the way he touched kanya, the way he kissed her, the way he'd flirt with her. He hated that he could clearly see love for him in kanya's eyes. They were soon joined by shilpa and ranbir, "Kanya, they just placed paneer tikkas, I brought some for you, here" said ranbir handing her a bitten piece and 3 other pieces he had picked up. Kanya sighed and took them, "What did u think they were?" she asked, "Chicken Tikka" he said sheepishly, "he hates paneer, I don't know I love them" explained kanya to shilpa (Varun was staring at ranbir), "U love anything that is very bland type" teased ranbir.

"That is why I got married to u!" shot back kanya, "Oi! Im not bland, im pretty spicy" said ranbir, kanya laughed and said "Eat!, varun wants to knw how we met! I told u I didn't want to come! Its so embarrassing, and we might have to repeat it a 100 times. No offence I would anyway let u knw" added kanya quickly to varun, "Its not a problem, I don't mind to hear it" said varun "Sure!" added shilpa. Kanya could understand that there were problems between the couple, but didn't say anything. "So it starts like this......" said ranbir

Now comment faster, only then u will know how they ended up together
COMMENT!

Edited by tanyadas_leo - 21 May 2008 at 2:52pm
Sallu- IF-Dazzler
Sallu-
Sallu-

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
love it sooooooo faar..
maine socha aur bhi hain..paar naahin:(
short tha but excellent!
please continue soon...!

Edited by princez-preciou - 21 May 2008 at 2:58pm
suganain Goldie
suganain
suganain

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
why is everyone keeping us hanging like this?? hmm... should i comment?

LOLLOLof course I will!  It was wonderful, superb!  continue soon !! and interesting concept!!
Kiran_1 Goldie
Kiran_1
Kiran_1

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
THe update is brilliant as usual
I loved the game
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue sooooooooooooon like ummmmmm now Big smile Tongue
diya219 Senior Member
diya219
diya219

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
wow continue soon,man but plez plez plez don't let Kanya end up with Varun
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Loved it. Can't wait 2 find out
punjabi.princes IF-Rockerz
punjabi.princes