Kuchh Is Tara

India-Forums

Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

FF: Thoda Sa Pyaar Huwa-FINAL PART pg 17 (Page 19)

sweet cherry IF-Rockerz
sweet cherry
sweet cherry

Posted: 26 August 2008 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
OMG THAT WAS AMAZING
JUST AMAZING
CONTINUE SOON

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 26 August 2008 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
loved it sooo much and im so happy u updated it =) write the next part soon =)
KC294 IF-Dazzler
KC294
KC294

Posted: 26 August 2008 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
brilliant.....
it was amazing....
pls continue soon
Sallu- IF-Dazzler
Sallu-
Sallu-

Posted: 26 August 2008 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
ooo finally u updated!!!
wow wat a part simply brilliant!!!
i want more!!!
continue ssssssssoon!
punjabi.princes IF-Rockerz
punjabi.princes
punjabi.princes

Posted: 26 August 2008 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
great update
plzz continue soon!
PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 26 August 2008 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
WOW nice passionate update. Good that you atleast updated. I think it is better you finish off the ff fast in another 2-3 updates so that we have a closure on the story. The thing even when others know the plot no one can do justice to a story as the author. Each one has their own style and it would be good if you finish it off rather than leaving the story incomplete.
unpredictable91 Senior Member
unpredictable91
unpredictable91

Posted: 27 August 2008 at 2:48am | IP Logged
thanx 4 the pm
it was tooo good
n yeah i agree with psarada that u should continue the story n finish it b4 the forum dies outCry
tanyadas13 Senior Member
tanyadas13
tanyadas13

Posted: 27 August 2008 at 9:54am | IP Logged
well im trying to make the story ASAP... so it will get finished soon...  well here is part 9!!
i guess at this rate the story will get over by part 12 or so!

Part 9

2 Years Later:

Soon the fact that ranbir and kanya were dating was known, no matter how badly they tried to keep it a secret. Initially, in front of everyone they would act cold, some times because of an argument, they really were cold with each other. No one could deny that around them, they had some warmth; questions arose when they found the lovebirds come out at different time from a closet, bathroom or wherever there was isolation. It was clear that they were making out, thanks to the messed hair, and hickeys.

One by one, first eve then max, then nick and then the whole of Destiny's found about their affairs. They handled everything fine, they were madly in love, but they didn't confess to each other, they were scared about how the other would understand the commitment part. Then came a day where Dest's was throwing a party for the success of it, ad the dress code was of wearing your national day. Ranbir had no option, his BD had made him a black kurta, so he wore that, and waited for kanya, she came down with Eve and Juliet.

Kanya wore a chocolate colored saree, her blouse was a halter, Ranbir was awestruck at her beauty, she wore a complete set of jewelry, from earrings to necklace and her hands were filled with churis. Ranbir knew that he wasn't going to even let a guy speak to her, he knew that in front of the rest kanya would look the most beautiful.

He always wondered that how on earth did this one girl change his life of a Casanova to be committed to her? There were days when Kanya wouldn't talk to him in the nights since they had a big fight. He would go to the bar with nick and nick would hit on other girls, ranbir knew that he could sleep with other girls and never let kanya know, but somehow his heart wouldn't allow that.

He went up and offered his hands to take kanya, and whispered "you look beautiful". She looked up at him, and went and took nick's hands, she went in with him. Ranbir was shocked, he didn't understand why, but she just ignored him. The entire night kanya ignored him, and ranbir sat on the bar drinking, he thought if he'd get drunk, he wont be affected by her ignoring, but he couldn't even finish his beer, so he got out of the place and drove away in his car.

Soon the party was over, and since ranbir wasn't there, she went back home with nick. She unlocked her door to find her house lighted by many candles. The entrance to her house was carpeted by flower petals, she found a paper on her table, and she went to read it: "Im sorry." She crumpled the paper and threw it in the dustbin, that was enough to hurt ranbir he was watching her from the room. "What the hell is it?" shouted ranbir, pulling her in such a way that she banged on the wall, facing him "OUCH! And I don't want to talk to you!" she said. "Can you well tell me what have I done?" asked ranbir "you slept with me!" she cried, "What! Yeah so! I slept with you, and I loved it!" he said "You did that with every available girl in Dest's!" she shouted back. Ouch! She knows, best of luck dude! Thought ranbir. "Yes I did, but that was before you! And how?" he asked, "Eve told me, we were talking and she let it slip, you and eve a one night stand! Every girl! Every girl in Dest's! so how does that make me different! Maybe you slept with me, because it was to complete the chain of sleeping with girls in Dest's!" she shouted back!

"That's it! You were never planned! You knew I hated you before that night! And something happened between us! That's why I can't think of any other woman, because in my head your there! Wherever I go is see you! Its like your everywhere, and the most funniest part is im not scared of it!" he shouted at her "I wasn't planned?" she asked "Nope! You just happened out of the blue, and if it was a mistake, then it is something I wont regret" he tried explaining "oh…" said kanya sheepishly. "By the way I thought you trusted me…so how come ou doubted me?" said ranbir accusingly "Well this was before we were, you know involved, and now I just felt a bit insecure… well its just my problem, I was scared that if you ever came to know that I love with you, then you might leave me, and then I cant imagine my life without you, so I was. Ranbir?" asked kanya, "What did you just say?" he asked.

Kanya realizing what she said turned completely red "Nothing" she lied, "Liar, you said you love me!" said ranbir teasingly. "Yeah! Okay im saying it again I love you, now I know it's like the 3 big scariest words! But its true and I don't expect you to say it to me now; I want you to just take your own time and mean it when you say it to me" she breathed out. Ranbir didn't say anything he lowered his head and kissed her tightly, he tried to put all that he felt in that one kiss, somehow he felt kanya knew it "Im so sorry it is so late, but I was scared about the same, I love you, I want you to be my side at all times, I love to see you smile, dammit! I'm ready to fight the world to keep you happy, I love you" he said. "not monkey, king kong!" she said, that was the last thing that either said, for the rest of the night they made love, meaning it.

Then a year later ranbir knew what he wanted more than anything. He planned it a month before, from Ayesha ( a common friend of both from school days) he found out kanya's ideal proposal. For a month he planned it, and over the weekend he took kanya for a romantic date, the beach resort, a private beach, a candle lit dinner, and in the beach, he went down on 1 knee, taking out the diamond ring "Kanya, you're the best woman I've ever known, you've seen me at my worst, you've seen me at my best, I love you more than anything in this world. I hope that you give me the honor of being your husband by accepting this ring". A crying kanya accepted the ring, and they were married, kanya moved in with ranbir. Ranbir quit his job and opened his own restaurant. Kanya continued with Destiny's and was a freelance writer for short stories in the most read women magazine. Ranbir's restaurant "Indian Nest" easily became the most famous Indian restaurant in San Francisco.

*Reunion*

"So it starts like this… we met at work, and well started dating, and one thing led to another, and fell in love and married" said ranbir simply, kanya and he had already decided that their love story was personal, they didn't what anyone but themselves to know it.

Varun knew there was more to the story, but he didn't ask, he cursed ranbir, kanya was his, how could she agree for ranbir, when she herself said that she loved him. "But how did your parents agree, remember when you started that disgusting rumor of kanya being pregnant with my kid, your dad was pretty cool about it, remember Kanya back then, how much you hated him!" said varun, he decided, it was simple, he had to poison kanya's mind against ranbir, by reminding her of ranbir back then. Ranbir turned red, he hated himself for doing it, "Its fine varun, really there is a reason behind everything right? Ranbir said those things because he really didn't hate me but, well you" said kanya uncomfortably.

"Me?" asked varun "Well ranbir's BD told me, the first time he saw me, mind you that was playschool, he asked BD whether I was an angel, (pinching ranbir's cheek) he was angry that I spent more time with you, had we not been friends then I would have found my husband when I was 3 years old!" she smiled happily. "Well what about ranbir's dad, that guy didn't even teach ranbir what he did was wrong, and he accepted you?" scowled varun. His plan was backfiring.

The smile from kanya's face vanished, ranbir spoke instead "Our marriage was against her mum and dad, and my dad's wish, we broke our relation with them, to be with each other, seems like kanya's dad is more of his principles and he worked under my dad, before he discovered that my dad was cheating in a big deal, business can never be played straight. So anyway, anand godbole lodged a legal case against dad, dad must have bribed the court, and won the case, so well her dad vowed to hate my dad, and the case did cause some troubles in the business, market standing fell, it costed dad crores, but that value didn't matter to him, but still someone dared to go against him, so even dad tried to mess up kanya's dad life, resulting kanya's mum and dad to suffer financial problems, and well adita di was to be born then. But my mom had intervened and tried to help out, but… it didn't help for each other to be back on good terms, they didn't cause anymore trouble, but still their hatred survived. Then our marriage caused more problems, each gave us the warning, the life we lived or the love of our life. You now know the entire story" said ranbir.

Varun knew there was no way to separate them except for one way. Yes, there was still one way for varun to get his kanya, one way that would separate them. They promised to live together until death does them apart. It was the best way to separate them. Death. For better or for worse someone was going to die.

Well im hungry for more praises!! (or criticism)

Edited by tanyadas_leo - 27 August 2008 at 9:57am

Go to top