Kuchh Is Tara

India-Forums

Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

FF: Thoda Sa Pyaar Huwa-FINAL PART pg 17 (Page 18)

ash_music Groupbie
ash_music
ash_music

Posted: 25 July 2008 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Plz...Cry..........continue soon.

Edited by ash_music - 25 July 2008 at 7:46am

desaigirl101 IF-Dazzler
desaigirl101
desaigirl101

Posted: 25 July 2008 at 8:08am | IP Logged

You take tooooooooooooo much time to update yaar.

I really love the ff so far but you have to update soooooooooooon!!!!!!!

You have so many comments but you still won't updateAngry
sweet cherry IF-Rockerz
sweet cherry
sweet cherry

Posted: 25 July 2008 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
come on yaar it been ages since u upadted this ff plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz can u update sooon
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
update
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
-Sarah- IF-Rockerz
-Sarah-
-Sarah-

Posted: 26 July 2008 at 11:24am | IP Logged
i just read ur whole fanfic
it is really good!
can u plssssssss update!!!!!!!!
sweet cherry IF-Rockerz
sweet cherry
sweet cherry

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 10:48am | IP Logged
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yaar it been ages since u updated this ff
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update  soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
sweet cherry IF-Rockerz
sweet cherry
sweet cherry

Posted: 20 August 2008 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update it been ages now
plz plz plz plz plz update
tanyadas13 Senior Member
tanyadas13
tanyadas13

Posted: 26 August 2008 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Im all so sorry for the LONG wait, well i just shifted houses and am busy with studies!
so my apologies....
now i want honest feedback, and if its not good let me know

Now the sad part is that i wont be able to update more often(like i have been!, but if you guys want, i can give the main plotline to one of you and you can update! else i'll just provide the main storyline.

Anyways part 8!!!

Part 8

Kanya went to office next day, she made her hair style in such a way, that all could not recognize her. She secretly thanked Eve for forcing her to get the latest and REALLY expensive sun glares that covered half her face. She went to sit in her cubicle, and tried to concentrate, but all efforts was of no use, since every rustle she'd hear, she would duck under the table. Soon Max came, he grinned at her, sheepishly she would return back one. Eve didn't come since she was off to the Caribbean for her honeymoon. Soon ranbir came, she was so glad of that, she went directly to him, hoping he would at least comfort her.

"Hi" she said chirpily, but for some reason she had whispered, maybe she was afraid to face him, because, given his reputation, he was bound to crack some joke on her or maybe she was annoyed that he didn't notice her enter. He looked up and saw her and went back to gazing at his laptop. She wanted to shout at him for ignoring her, her blood started boiling, why the hell was he not even looking at her? She decided to leave, she turned when ranbir said "Godbole, back" she turned to face him "remember LA, hope you have made your arrangements" arrangements, like duh, clothes and stuff, plus Destiny's had a tie up with a hotel in LA, for their employees on tour, "Yeah, I have them" she said. "Good, then at 7 we will leave, all right, and have you started on that story you were blabbering on the way back from Eve's wedding?" said ranbir, kanya froze on her tracks,  "what was it called, oh yeah! Nandas the jackasses, writing about how the Nanda Hotels loot their guests is a good way to spread the story, or that other romance novel your going about, follow your instincts, that's what my BD, my nanny told me".

"Listen, about all those things I said while drunk, it was dumb of me, I was not in my mind, I said things I didn't mean, and I mean you're my boss, but you're not that bad, I mean you did save me from, from.." she didn't complete the sentence, she felt so disgusted of herself, and she was embarrassed on how she behaved with ranbir, he was kind enough to her. "Apology accepted, now I e-mailed you the Black Sheep proposal, read it, and let me know of your suggestions" said ranbir, "I'll read it, but who told you that I apologized to you, I never said sorry to you Nanda" she said, her ego all returning. Ranbir gave her the lethal grin "Welcome back Godbole!" and went back to his work.

She was a lot happier when she returned to her cubicle; Nick had come to meet her "Hey! So how come you never told me off you dancing before, I knew clubs where we could do all those moves? Lucky Ranbir" he said, sometimes she wanted to slap him real tight, this was one of those moments that she controlled. "I learned one thing, while drunk, everything is allowed! I generally don't dance that way, so don't expect me to join you there" she said, and they had a normal conversation. Soon everything was settled she started on the proposal. Soon it was time to leave, she collected her bag and went to meet ranbir, "Nanda, it's almost 7, we were supposed to leave, half the office left I've never stayed this late! And im starving!" she complained. "im ready, lets leave, even im hungry,  let leave, what do you wanna eat?" he asked they reached his car "WOW! A MUSTANG! SERIOUSLY!" she screamed, and she slowly went and touched the body of the car, slowly, delicately. Ranbir never saw a girl go so mad about a car, she was different he knew that, she turned to face him, he couldn't help but notice that her eyes were shining bright! Something in that face made the place brighter and pleasant, he smiled "You have ridden in it before" he reminded and carelessly he tossed his bag in the back seat and "Look! First when I sat in this, I was worried about what I did at the wedding, I didn't notice I was actually going to ride in this baby!" she said smiling, "That was the second time, the first time, you sat your head was down, your feet up, and saying some sort if rubbish, which reminds me, language that you used, was awesome, even New York Gangsta's would be impressed by you, it was so fluent" he grinned and sat in.

Kanya sighed ad sat in she turned and face him "I did after all take Fluent Curses 101 in college" she said, he rolled up his eyes and went for the drive, "McDee is fine" he said "Yeah! But im taking a big McMeal and a McFlurry as well" she said, he smiled and drove off to the the nearest drive-in, he liked her company, he wouldn't deny it, he felt light and happy, he risked a glance at her and saw her happily munching her fries, and went to get one for himself, but before that, kanya brought a few fries and brought it in his mouth, after munching them down "What is wrong with you?" he asked surprised by her daring "Nothing! I realized something, I shouldn't be ashamed of any thing I do, drunk or not drunk, so being kind to someone who I share a history of enmity is something I should be glad of it!" she replied. "Godbole, I knw that your trying to be kind after what all I did for you, now either say thank you or risk losing McFlurry" he said, "that is not fair! NOT FAIR! Saying thank you to you is against my principles and giving my McFlurry will result in a bad beat up for you, and even with that ape figure of yours, you don't have an inch long claw like I do!" she replied.

"Agreed! Anyway why is the road blocked here?" asked ranbir, he stopped and rolled down his window and called for an authority "What happened?" he asked "There has been a landslide, you might have to use the West Exit, sorry for the inconvenience, have a safe journey" the man replied. "What are we going to do now?" asked kanya "I don't know I guess we'll go with what he said" reassured ranbir, with that he turned and followed the route to the exit.

It soon was clear that they were lost. "Ranbir! Where the hell are we?" screamed kanya " don't worry we are not lost, chill kanya! CHILL!- see that sign there, I know that, we are on the right road" said ranbir "that's because we have been on this road more than 4 times!" retorted kanya. "Don't you have GPS?" asked kanya "Nope" replied ranbir "you know what? Buy one! Nick has one, and it should be used in this exact situation" she said.

The comparing of ranbir with nick was too much for ranbir, no one dared compare him with anyone, but here the girl who he always hated, was telling him how he should do things, but the thing that Kanya was comparing him and dared to speak about nick in front of him! As of this moment, he would kill the person who would dare to talk to kanya.

"What happened?" asked kanya noticing that ranbir suddenly became very quiet "Nothing" he replied "the tone itself tells your thinking about something" she said "Nothing, what was about his highness nick that you were talking about" he said sarcastically. Getting angry kanya replied "That is why! You're behaving like this because Nick has a GPS? Nanda please for a change grow up!" and for the rest of the way they didn't speak to each other. After about 1 hour of driving to nothing and ranbir was forced to conclude that he was lost (with kanya smirking). He saw a motel near by, it was getting very late, and he was getting tired, so they drove in the motel.

Receptionist: "Welcome, we are very sorry, but there is just 1 room available, there are many visitors that come here for the weekend to see our special valley right here. You might find the brochures there"

Kanya was against the idea, but before she could open her mouth "We'll take it" replied ranbir. She was going to deal with him once they got in the room.

They went into the room, and ranbir threw himself on the bed. "Oi! You're going to sleep on the sofa, the bed is mine" shouted kanya, with that she left for a bath. When she came out her hair was still wet, but she was in her night PJ's. She was drying her hair, when she saw Ranbir still on the bed, asleep. She was dead tired and wanted to sleep on a bed, so she went and pinched him on his stomach, Ranbir woke up with a start, and found kanya giggling over him, her hair messed but slightly wet way, her face illuminated by the dim light from the bedside lamps. She looked like an angel for him, but he didn't dare cross that line. "What the hell?" he said roughly. "I said Im taking the bed, your on the sofa" she said unevenly. She noticed ranbir stare at her, in his eyes she couldn't see anger, or pride, but something else, she didn't know what it was, but it caused something in her stomach to flip over and cause this sort of heat in her stomach, which was the sure reason why her cheeks turned dark red.

"Im sleeping here, I paid for the room, I found the motel, all the way by MY own, without any stupid GPS, so if you need a bail out then get your precious nick" said ranbir, and got up to get his mobile, he was in the midst of setting the alarm when "I cannot believe it, this is about Nick is it?" said kanya. "What?" asked ranbir "We were getting along fine, when I said one thing, and it messed up whatever we had!" she said "What are you getting at?" asked ranbir "I don't know! Are you jealous of nick, your bringing him in every conversation" asked kanya. "Im not jealous of nick" said ranbir, he knew that he wasn't but if kanya had usen a different word it might be true: insecure. Yes, ranbir was insecure about nick taking away kanya, with all the problems with her, he knew and so did kanya, that with each other they had a very nice time.

"Ranbir! I thought we could be friends, what happened then was our past, for the present cant we just try?" she asked. Ranbir took a deep breath, and looked at her. She was there standing her beauty that couldn't be even compared to Helen of Troy. She was fare beautiful than that. "I don't want to be friends" he said, "ranbir! Im tired! Im tired of arguing with you and I just can not argue anymore" she sighed, and went near him to lie down on the sofa. He stopped her, by standing in front of her, they were so close that kanya could breathe the spice from his skin, they were so close that the heat from their breath was stirring in some sensual feelings for both of them "What im going to do now, will make sure that we weren't ever going to be friends" he said, his voice ragged. Sensing what was going to come, kanya closed her eyes, while ranbir cupped her face, and pulled her to face him, and came down and pressed his lips on her lips.

This was exactly when kanya knew that her life changed forever, and she brushed his cheeks with her fingertips, while his kiss got passionate, and they lost control of what was going on, he kissed her so tightly, kanya held him more than tight, ranbir dragged themselves to the bed where he laid her down, and…

Kanya woke up in sometime, it was already morning, she was all tired. She turned around to face ranbir, realizing that his arms were wrapped on her waist, she remembered last night, and smiled. She concentrated on the man she hated the most, and wondered how on earth did she ever made the most amazing and the best love ever? She gave him a slight kiss on the lips, which woke ranbir up. "You were right" she said "Wha?" he said, afterall he had just woke up. "I said you were right, we were never meant to be friends" explained kanya. Ranbir smiled, and his hands were stroking her back, "Ranbir, no! no! ranbir!" she shouted but it was too late, ranbir had started to kiss her more passionately, "Ranbir! Black Sheep!" she remembered "Your right, office is more important" he was getting up, when kanya pulled him back, "Office can wait for some while Mr. Nanda, as of now, your hired for some love".

FEEDBACK!!!

Edited by tanyadas_leo - 26 August 2008 at 1:50pm
stars_shine* IF-Dazzler
stars_shine*
stars_shine*

Posted: 26 August 2008 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
awesom part
continue soon

Go to top