Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

India-Forums

If Rasik find out...what will be his..... (Page 3)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia77

Originally posted by Fazila~

Cry Cry Cry soniyoooooooo.........so u mean that we also should forget them n be happy with what we get........thats not fair.........i want justice...........i want u/s full time.......grrrrrr......wish i can get my hands on them....... Angry

I just wish to be tension free!!!..come on my dear..they have become like fillers in the show..its so obvious!!!!...why should we live in false hopes...every week taking tension..will they come???..will there be some nice scenes???...and there is nothing..since jan..nothing has happened....one holi scene...i also loved them..you know that!!..but whats the point now...i mean to top it all..he is even looking too old for her with his hair!!!
LOLHug thanks......u know ur right.......we just burn our blood and come here n scream n get so tensed.....whats the use??? lets just enjoy the serial with all the cgians n ignore urmi n sandeep.........gosh Sandeep looks horrible wiht his hair.......i dont think he has a mirror in his house.....Raj, his wife on other hand looks so beautiful in k for kishore........

Go to top