So vat was it abt lrl...

sournsweet thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

dat gout u hooked???...Sre u one of dose few ppl whu watched it epi 1 or randomly came acrs it...I watched it at 1st just 2 check out d hype...bcz prior 2 d shwo starting back in 2005, der used 2 b hoardings every ver...n den I saw d 1st epi n it luked intersting ...n dats how I became a regular viewer...vats ur story???

over 2 u guys...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think i randomly decided to watch the first episode while surfin IF. I was hooked for a while (i think the show started during summer vacation or maybe before that) but after school started in september, I didn't watch it regularly. But used to read the updates, just to know what is going on though after the end of first season I didn't do that either. I started watching the new batch after coming across some videos on youtube of them, so I decided to go back and watch all the episodes of the new cadets (May 12th was the first day and within two days I ended up watching 4 months worth of episodes lol i seriously have no life)
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i was intending to see the show coz the title track semed quite intresting....also it was rajeev khandelwals come back on tv.but at sat time i didnt get sab!!!..i actually started watching lrl last summer ......and i continued to watch it till rajveer left!!!for some reason the track seemed to loose its flavour after dat n i had my 12th board exams too!!!!!i used to watch the serial once in a while just to keep up with the story..but i started watching it properly again when i came to know dat there is anew seasos dat gonna start!!!now im hooked onto it!!
the golden girl thumbnail
the title track seemed to be interesting......plus it was a show about youngsters n also rajeev was their.....i watched the first episode n really liked it n then i started watching it regularly....
*Rajeevian* thumbnail
i liked d promos of d show n after watching d 1st epi i became a fan of lrl.
RSZR thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
ACTUALLY WHEN THEY WERE SHOWING THE PROMOS OF LRL DURING THE FIRST SEASON I THOUGHT THAT IT MIGHT BE BORING BUT WHEN I SAW THE FIRST EPI I WAS HOOKED 😛 😛 .. I LIKED ALL THE CHARACTERS.. AND AS IT WAS AN ACTION SERIAL, I STARTED WATCHNG IT 😉 😉 😉 .. AND I FEEL THAT I HAD DONE THE RIGHT THING BY WATCHING IT, BECAUSE IT WAS THE BEST SERIAL THAT I HAV EVER SEEN.. AND NOW NEW CADETS ARE BEING SHOWN WHICH ARE EQUALLY DOING A GOOD JOB AS THE OLD CADETS 👏 .. LRL WAS ROCKING, IS ROCKING AND WIL CONTINUE TO ROCK TIL THE END 👏

RANU 😃
sumera siddiqui thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the title track seemed to be interesting......plus it was a show about youngsters n also rajeev was there.....i watched the first episode n really liked it n then i started watching it regularly.... 😃