India-Forums

Left Right Left
Left Right Left

So vat was it abt lrl...

sournsweet Goldie
sournsweet
sournsweet

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

dat gout u hooked???...Sre u one of dose few ppl whu watched it epi 1 or randomly came acrs it...I watched it at 1st just 2 check out d hype...bcz prior 2 d shwo starting back in 2005, der used 2 b hoardings every ver...n den I saw d 1st epi n it luked intersting ...n dats how I became a regular viewer...vats ur story???

over 2 u guys...

-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
I think i randomly decided to watch the first episode while surfin IF. I was hooked for a while (i think the show started during summer vacation or maybe before that) but after school started in september, I didn't watch it regularly. But used to read the updates, just to know what is going on though after the end of first season I didn't do that either. I started watching the new batch after coming across some videos on youtube of them, so I decided to go back and watch all the episodes of the new cadets (May 12th was the first day and within two days I ended up watching 4 months worth of episodes lol i seriously have no life)
-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
i was intending to see the show coz the title track semed quite intresting....also it was rajeev khandelwals come back on tv.but at sat time i didnt get sab!!!..i actually started watching lrl last summer ......and i continued to watch it till rajveer left!!!for some reason the track seemed to loose its flavour after dat n i had my 12th board exams too!!!!!i used to watch the serial once in a while just to keep up with the story..but i started watching it properly again when i came to know dat there is anew seasos dat gonna start!!!now im hooked onto it!!
the golden girl Groupbie
the golden girl
the golden girl

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
the title track seemed to be interesting......plus it was a show about youngsters n also rajeev was their.....i watched the first episode n really liked it n then i started watching it regularly....
*Rajeevian* IF-Dazzler
*Rajeevian*
*Rajeevian*

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:31am | IP Logged
i liked d promos of d show n after watching d 1st epi i became a fan of lrl.
RSZR Senior Member
RSZR
RSZR

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 3:35am | IP Logged
ACTUALLY WHEN THEY WERE SHOWING THE PROMOS OF LRL DURING THE FIRST SEASON I THOUGHT THAT IT MIGHT BE BORING BUT WHEN I SAW THE FIRST EPI I WAS HOOKED Tongue Tongue .. I LIKED ALL THE CHARACTERS.. AND AS IT WAS AN ACTION SERIAL, I STARTED WATCHNG IT Wink Wink Wink .. AND I FEEL THAT I HAD DONE THE RIGHT THING BY WATCHING IT, BECAUSE IT WAS THE BEST SERIAL THAT I HAV EVER SEEN.. AND NOW NEW CADETS ARE BEING SHOWN WHICH ARE EQUALLY DOING A GOOD JOB AS THE OLD CADETS Clap .. LRL WAS ROCKING, IS ROCKING AND WIL CONTINUE TO ROCK TIL THE END Clap

RANU Big smile
sumera siddiqui Goldie
sumera siddiqui
sumera siddiqui

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:21am | IP Logged
the title track seemed to be interesting......plus it was a show about youngsters n also rajeev was there.....i watched the first episode n really liked it n then i started watching it regularly.... Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index