Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

Yes! πŸ˜› Letzz get to our hideout!!..*Faaasssshhhhtttttt* πŸ˜‰ heheheh yeap...me on my way!πŸ˜‰
I smell some cleanin broommss flyin!.....πŸ˜† u can SMELL ...puthar ...smelll ya sense???πŸ˜†

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜† bad bad kai and minzy... πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: lashy

πŸ˜† bad bad kai and minzy... πŸ˜›

oy lasho kai is active after ages yaar..(noboady in my dept..all gone for conference meeting so me chilling out here on IF πŸ˜†.....)..so let the poor kids have some fun naaπŸ˜‰.....moreover with your latest version of broomstick u can clean up the forum with the touch of a button πŸ˜‰

my suggestion is put away that broom & join usπŸ˜‰

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

oy lasho kai is active after ages yaar..(noboady in my dept..all gone for conference meeting so me chilling out here on IF πŸ˜†.....)..so let the poor kids have some fun naaπŸ˜‰.....moreover with your latest version of broomstick u can clean up the forum with the touch of a button πŸ˜‰

my suggestion is put away that broom & join usπŸ˜‰

yes Lashh dii..let poor kidzz hv some fun!!...πŸ˜‰
I go with Mummy's suggestion too!....πŸ˜† U r welcum to join Us!!....πŸ˜‰
hey Dakooo puthar...update me on Shera's strength naa..wht was that outstanding stunt...she performed that a thread was opened for this purpose!
( πŸ€” the only stunt in my memory chip is of some tandav dance & horse ride πŸ˜† )
sonur15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lime ice

πŸ˜† Mugdha and a beauty???   πŸ€£ 🀣 : this is my reply to that?! πŸ˜†

...enough tuhi....talk about something else....u must be in delhi for summer holidays....baithe bithaye musibat lene ki aadat hai tuhi ko.....as far as mugdha is concern she acts well but doesnt look strong to meπŸ˜ƒ

sonur15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hey Dakooo puthar...update me on Shera's strength naa..wht was that outstanding stunt...she performed that a thread was opened for this purpose!
( πŸ€” the only stunt in my memory chip is of some tandav dance & horse ride πŸ˜† )

🀣...i prefer tandav πŸ˜†...horse riding was ok

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Aww! Mummyy here goes update! πŸ˜›πŸ€—
Shera was doin Talwar Baazi!!...with the same big sword that Veer and Dahram n all uses!...πŸ˜› baaaki PM par bejoongi!!...πŸ˜‰
Heyyy Kai! nice to see you after a longg time too! 😊

as for being "in the anti MC club",I don't know so how am I bothered whether I like her or don't? πŸ˜• . I am not at all.. My views and observations are just from a layman's terms.. and in my opinion,she is NOT a beauty πŸ˜†

P.S. and,YEAH! I have better things to do then turn any thread into a debate on Mugdha's non existent "beauty"! trustttt me on that πŸ˜†
NO! Sonur.. I have better things to do then,sit and comment on Mugdha! I am just stating my opinion and everyone has the freedom to do that.. I don't think that she is a "beauty" from any angle! She looked beautiful on PRC,but then any-one would wearing allllll that heavy jewellery and lehengas'! soo.. no biggie