ragini is soo beautiful

galuk1985 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i know ... u guys are gonna say im nuts .... but i always thought ragini is more beautiful than sadhna

im british and in the UK theres ppl aint judged of their color... i asked alot of my white freinds when i showed few clips of sadhna and raguini scenes and all of them said ragini is way prettier than sadhna...

in terms of bone facial structure... my mom calls it 'goton' in bengali which ragini has... also she is such a cool actress.... 👏 2days scene was really good in showing raginis acting

hoping bidaai team will make more scenes of ragini 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I actually find both of them beautiful (esp Sadi after marriage) - because their looks are very different from one another and in their own way they are beautiful

There are all kinds of beautiful 😊

Edited by Lennie - 15 years ago
crazy_immy thumbnail
i like ragni way better than sadi too. I think her face has a beautiful glow, but her face/bone structure is fabulous.
Eva JQ thumbnail
they both are beautiful inside out. 😉
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I agree with Lennie n Eva, both of them are beautiful, each in their own way.😊
priya_al thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: galuk1985

i know ... u guys are gonna say im nuts .... but i always thought ragini is more beautiful than sadhna

im british and in the UK theres ppl aint judged of their color... i asked alot of my white freinds when i showed few clips of sadhna and raguini scenes and all of them said ragini is way prettier than sadhna...

in terms of bone facial structure... my mom calls it 'goton' in bengali which ragini has... also she is such a cool actress.... 👏 2days scene was really good in showing raginis acting

hoping bidaai team will make more scenes of ragini 😊

i completely agree wit u.. evn my mom n sis say tat ragini is much prettier thn sadhna.. thou both r beautiful in their own ways.
romica thumbnail
yea...i feel tht ragini is prettier! scientifically a beatiful face has to have proper symmetry..thts not me but the scientists say it! lol..n i've noticed the ragini's face has more of it and is much prettier in terms of facial features + bone structure. i think sadi is pretty..but ragini is beautiful!Edited by romica - 15 years ago
SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I find both of them equally beautiful
ashkaa thumbnail
I like both.i hope they show more scenes of ragini
mesmerized thumbnail
I think everyone is beautiful u me... lennie... eva... everyone so ... 😳

different people have different areas of beauty...

sadhna has beautiful skin and smile

ragini has great features 😃