Twilight
Twilight

Does Robert Suit Edward? (Page 3)

SunriseGreen IF-Dazzler
SunriseGreen
SunriseGreen

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
I think he'll do a wonderful job Big smile
the creepy thing is that I was wondering about who would play Edward in the movie and I was wishing that somehow it would be Rob...and voila! I found out a day later that he was to be Edward Embarrassed

he's perfect...well at least to me LOL

Dark Love IF-Rockerz
Dark Love
Dark Love

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
I've asked myself that question more than just a few times. After Robert was casted, I was very disappointed. Especially the first few weeks, I completely refused to give him a chance.

I was like, come onn! Cedric Diggory? This is NOT Harry Potter, and he's NOT my Edward. Those who know me and have me added on AIM, would definitely prove my tantrums. LOL

But then I was like, okay, he's casted, the shooting's started, nothing can be done now. Live with it.

I still don't like him. But to be honest, does Edward really exist outside the fictional world? No. Can one single out the most gorgeous guy on this planet? No. Are any actors as beautiful as Edward should be? No.

I gotta admit though, the crooked smile's pretty fitting.
Little Foot IF-Rockerz
Little Foot
Little Foot

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Yesh, I really think he suits Edward.

But maybe that's because I first saw him and then began to read already picutering Rob as Edward.
I really like him a lot. Embarrassed
ammmu IF-Sizzlerz
ammmu
ammmu

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
I'm also one of those people who saw Robert as Edward before reading Twilight, so as I was reading I could picture Robert doing some of the scenes as well..

At first, I wasnt too thrilled with his hair, but it got better later on and it's not perfectly done in the book, either.. I do like Robert though, he was really good as Cedric and now, as Edward, we will see... though in the trailer, his dialogue and smile have already won me over Embarrassed Embarrassed

I am still wondering though, if he is going to change his accent for the movie... the trailer doesnt have much dialogue, and I cant tell if he's making an American accent or not! It would probably be more realistic, since everyone else is American Embarrassed LOL but we will see...i'm excited!
~*manai*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*manai*~
~*manai*~

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
@maddz i love his smile and his face and his eyes and him! LOL

@ammu i think he is like hiding his accent alittle bit making it less noticable!
Scarlet_Glow IF-Rockerz
Scarlet_Glow
Scarlet_Glow

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

When i first saw his pic in Stephenie Meyer's website...i was like are you kidding me? To me, he didnt look anyway near the Edward i imagined....ofcourse, everybody has different imaginations.

But then as weeks went by, his pics started coming out about Twilight n promos n all...n now i think if not more...then he atleast works to be Edward....he even has that crooked smile! Embarrassed

~*manai*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*manai*~
~*manai*~

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutest_angel

When i first saw his pic in Stephenie Meyer's website...i was like are you kidding me? To me, he didnt look anyway near the Edward i imagined....ofcourse, everybody has different imaginations.

But then as weeks went by, his pics started coming out about Twilight n promos n all...n now i think if not more...then he atleast works to be Edward....he even has that crooked smile! Embarrassed

his smile!Embarrassed

indigal07 Goldie
indigal07
indigal07

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
yes yes yes!! i think robert is perfect for edward. i've seen his pictures and he looks great! i think he totally suits the role! Big smile

Go to top