Kahe Naa Kahe

20th May updt: VK wedding cancelled

dgba Senior Member
dgba
dgba

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Here's what happened,

Short update:

Kanav refuse to have any relationship with his old life and friends…thus refuse to go to VK wedding…

Mirdul takes Raina to the wedding against Kanav's wishes…. without telling him…

Kinjal hears Raina say 'mom'and thinks she's calling her .... and  faints in the middle of her pheras….

Kanav comes and take Raina away and yell at both his mom and Raina for going against him….

Kinjal insist on seeing Raina again as she thinks Raina is her long lost daughter…

Vidyuth cancel the wedding….and decides to get the kid's matter solved…

Kanav decide to make the haveli in Mirdul's name and go back to USA same day….

Vidyuth and Kinjal watch the wedding videos and see Raina….

Detailed update:

Singthia mansion:

Kanav's mom is putting Raina to sleep…..Kanav comes there and ask for something…..Kanav's mom ask him to keep quiet as Raina is sleeping….Kanav gets on to the bed and kiss Raina's foreheadEmbarrassed…..then he try to talk again….and Kanav's mom takes him to a corner and ask  him why he isn't going to Vidyuth's wedding….when he's your best friend…Kanav says only reason I came here is for Neena's barsi that's also because you asked me to….I don't want to get involved in old relationships…. It's better I stay away from my old life…..I don't want them to see me or my kid because…seeing them she will ask lot of questions and I don't want to answer themConfused…and leaves to meet the lawyer….

Mirdul close the door after Kanav leaves…and says Kanav has left….and Raina gets up from the bed….she's all dressed up to go to the wedding….she hugs Mirdul and tell her dad is gone now and we can go to the wedding…..lets go please dadi lets go….we'll have lot of fun….Mirdul says find we'll go but first I have to get ready….and we have to come back before your dad does…. they go to the wedding.... 

Marriage hall:

Vidyuth's happy and sitting in mandap waiting for Kinju….Niharika ask Sukrati how did all this happened…Sukrati says I tried to make Vidyuth forget Kinju for the past 5 years….. but it didn't wok…he got lot of proposals too but he always told me that he loves someone else….so what could I do….Niharika says so finally Kinjal destroyed Vidyuth's life….Sukrati says no…I was the one who wasn't able to understand their love…..I haven't seen Vidyuth this happy for the past 5 years…..but today I'm really happy…Niharika is in thoughts….

Urmila comes down with Kinjal…..Sukrati says look my daughter in law came….Vidyuth's smiles seeing Kinju…..Kinjal stops in the midway….and everyone gets worried…..Urmila ask her why she stopped….Kinjal starts walking to the mandap again…..

On the road:

Kanav's car breaks down….and he is mad….

Singthia mansion:

Mirdul and Raina get in to the car and leave for the wedding….

On the road:

Mirdul and Raina's car go past Kanav's car and he sees them….he call them but they don't hear him…so he take a taxi and follow them to the wedding…..

Marriage hall:

Vidyuth's and Kinjal are sitting next to each other….Vidyuth tell Kinjal today I'm the happiest man on earth….can you tell that about yourself…..Kinju doesn't say anything…the wedding starts and the pandith says the manthras….

On the road:

Mirdul and Raina are riding in one car and on the taxi Kanav is following them…..

At the marriage hall:

Vidyuth's and Kinjal exchange warmalas…and Urmila do the ghat bandhan….

On the road:

Again Mirdul and Raina are shown talking and riding in one car and on the taxi Kanav is following them…..

At the marriage hall:

(The manthras start to play)…..Vidyuth and Kinjal take pheras…they reach the last phera…and Raina comes running there….and screams 'maa' Kinjal doesn't take the phera and everyone is shocked and look at Raina….Kinjal faints and Vidyuth's hold her…then they show a picture of Kinjal and Neena hanging on the wall…. behind Kinjal…..everyone comes running to Kinjal…Mirdul comes there and is shocked... she get hold of Raina… (The hymns play)…. Kanav comes just then and is shocked to see Kinjal fainted….he takes Raina in to his arms….Niharika comes and ask Kanav why he brought Raina when he himself said that he doesn't want Raina to be here…Kanav says he didn't come here intentionally….Kanav is mad and tell his mom if your wish to  come to this wedding is completed can we go now…they leave…but Raina continues to look at the picture….Vidyuth carry kinjal into the room....

On the road:

Raina ask Kanav what happened to that aunty papa….is she ok…why did she faint…Kanav says Raina papa is mad at you….he will not answer any of your questions…Raina gets upset….Kanav says you didn't listen to me so I'm mad at you….and mom you….you too acted like a kid…after I asked you not to... you took Raina there….Mirdul says but Raina wanted to go…..Kanav asks she wouldn't know if you didn't tell her that there is wedding….Raina says papa please don't yell at dadi….it was my fault….I was the one who insisted to go…please forgive me…Kanav says this is you 103 sorry….and you promised me that you will do what I ask you to do when it reach 1000….Raina retorts that's cheating dad…I only get 1000 sorrys and  you get 10,000…..LOLKanav hold Raina's cheeks and says that's because Raina makes less mistakes than dad and  is better than dad….Raina agrees and everyone smiles….

Kinjal's room:

Urmila and Vidyuth's are sitting next to Kinjal…Kinjal wakes up and Vidyuth's ask whether she's acting so that she doesn't have to marry him….Kinjal ask where the kid is…Vidyuth's ask which kid…she says the one that called me mom….Vidyuth says she wasn't calling you she was calling her mother….Kinjal says no she was calling me… she was looking at me…if she wasn't calling me why didn't her mom come to her….Vidyuth says there was lot of noise at the wedding so probably her mom didn't hear her…..Kinjal insists that  the baby was calling her…..Urmila ask her to be quiet…..Kinjal says I know you guys think I'm crazy but ever since you guys told me that  I gave birth to a still born….my heart says the baby is still alive….and when she called me maa I felt like she was my long lost child….please I wan t to meet her….I want to know who brought her…..where  she came from….Urmila yells at Kinjal and ask her what is she saying…on a day like this….and ask Vidyuth's to make Kinjal understand….Kinjal pleads to him….that she wants to meet the kid…Vidyuth's agrees and says they'll look at the wedding video and leaves….Urmila follows him outside….

Outside the room:

Urmila ask Vidyuth what he's doing ….. Vidyuth says he wants Kinjal to marry him because she wants to….not because he or Urmila wants her to…..and if she gets happy by seeing the video…he'll support her…because her happiness is what he wants…

Singthia mansion:

Mirdul and Raina prepare breakfast…and take it to Kanav's room….Kanav is sleeping….so Raina screams papa get up its 6 o'clock….Kanav wakes up….and ask how come she woke up so early…she says she always wake up early and says she prepared breakfast for him…he thank her and give her a kiss…she kisses him back and complains that she got pinched by the beardLOL…..Kanav tell Mirdul that the lawyer is coming today with the haveli papers…and in the evening they will go back to USA….both Mirdul and Raina gets upset….Kanav leaves to get ready…. Raina tell Mirdul that she doesn't want to go back with dad…and wants to stay here with her….Mirdul says I've asked your dad to stay but he refused…and I don't want to make him mad by asking again…Raina tell Mirdul to do some thing that will make Kanav stay….

At Kinjal's house:

Vidyuth's and Kinjal are watching the wedding video and Kinjal sees Raina and says Vidyuth sir that's the girl….

Precap: Sandhya takes the haveli paper from the lawyer…and Mirdul ask Sandhya what is she doing…Sandhya says you can't take this haveli by fraud….this haveli was suppose to be given to the first grandchild of the family….a child with  Singthia blood….but Kanav doesn't have his own child…Mirdul looks angry…

Highlights by TwinkleClap: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=947954

Today's epi rating……7.5/10…..finally the VK wedding didn't happened  ….and Kinjal is taking the first step toward finding  the truth….Kanav-Raina are adorable….. hopefully something will happened and Kanav will not be able to leave….

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by dgba - 20 May 2008 at 3:51pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanamrschittaDohasuviruby_rennechinnasriesabanupskivy_softycrazyballpeg_pionneneela226k-ekta fanpop77

kptl Goldie
kptl
kptl

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
thanks................
pisces16 Senior Member
pisces16
pisces16

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
thanks
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks Dulshani for the update Clap

once again, two cutes scenes of kanav and Raina..she was so adorable when she put up that sad face and then laughing at the carLOL and the breakfast scene Embarrassed

Sandhya is back? wonder what she has in store for Kanav n co? Confused
Poor Vidyut Ouch ...he will be heartbroken once again...cant stop feeling bad for him even though I want Kajal Wink
dgba Senior Member
dgba
dgba

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by meli

Thanks Dulshani for the update Clap

once again, two cutes scenes of kanav and Raina..she was so adorable when she put up that sad face and then laughing at the carLOL and the breakfast scene Embarrassed

Sandhya is back? wonder what she has in store for Kanav n co? Confused
Poor Vidyut Ouch ...he will be heartbroken once again...cant stop feeling bad for him even though I want Kajal Wink

i agree...kanav and Raina are so adorable i can't get enough of them....i think sandhya will be the reason that kinju will find out the truth about her child....and vidyuth was sweet he always support kinjal no matter what even it hurts him....

neela226 IF-Rockerz
neela226
neela226

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
why doesnt niharika mind her own business
dgba Senior Member
dgba
dgba

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by neela226

why doesnt niharika mind her own business

i know.....she told vidyuth's mom kinjal destroyed her son's life...and i hated when she asked kanav to take Raina from there.....she just want to make kinjal miserable...someone should teahc her a lession soon...

twinecool Goldie
twinecool
twinecool

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
^^^karan hukku shares wonderfull chemistry with teh small girl then with kinjal or neena LOL ......infact teh kid has stolen the attention from kinjal too
by teh way i thought neharika should b happy that kinj will marryvidand will no way interfere with kanav or teh kid Confused

Go to top