India-Forums

Doli Saja Ke
Doli Saja Ke

What if .... ?

l0vey IF-Rockerz
l0vey
l0vey

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

what if at the disco, some guys start throwing themselves at anu but daksh is in his own little world.. but he notices anu becoming a bit tense. so daksh come and *bam bam!!* .. throws a couple of punches, and takes her home? hahah

im a sucker for love. i love seeing all the cheesey lovey scenes.

buuut.. if that was to happen .. daksh would yell at anu and tell her to not come to the disco. yea? thats the only negative part about it .

lol what do you all think about this?

rani2008 Senior Member
rani2008
rani2008

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
same here darling that what i though too lol,, u knw filmyy scens Big smile it would be be guuddd Big smile
..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
I think those Guys will vry soon get beatings from Daksh, irrespective of whether they misbehave wid Anu or not LOL LOL...in yesterdays episode itself, it seemed that Daksh will go and Pull Anu away from those guys and in this condition if they try to confront and stop Daksh all they are going to get is Nice beatings ROFL and even Anu wont be able to stop Daksh then LOL.
siyasara Goldie
siyasara
siyasara

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
i was also thinking the same...now tht will be interesting but i don't like the negative part Ouch ...i was also thinking wht if bhabhi comes to know abt tht Wink then... Confused

never mind all these hurdles r minor in front of anu's love for daksh and she is gonna win daksh Wink ...
cutzgemz33 Newbie
cutzgemz33
cutzgemz33

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
lol that is exactly wat happned haha LOL
l0vey IF-Rockerz
l0vey
l0vey

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cutzgemz33

lol that is exactly wat happned haha LOL

haha it was kind of predictable. lol first time i was actually right! Tongue

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index