Twilight

Help Desk (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 46

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
can someone explain to me what the books are supposed to tell ?? LOL LOL LOL like someone said breaking dawn is twilight in eddy's point of view Big smile LOL LOL what is new moon and eclipse ? is it just the story continuing or is it in other people's point of view ?? thanks LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Help Desk (Page 6)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

muqualp

IF-Sizzlerz

muqualp

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Nishi*

can someone explain to me what the books are supposed to tell ?? LOL LOL LOL like someone said breaking dawn is twilight in eddy's point of view Big smile LOL LOL what is new moon and eclipse ? is it just the story continuing or is it in other people's point of view ?? thanks LOL
no no no! breaking dawn is gonna be from bella's pov!

new moon and eclipse are also from bella's pov...the first 4 books are all from bella's pov, and then the rest will be from either edward or who ever...we dont know yet

midnight sun is twilight's version from edward's pov

hope that helped! Smile

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muqualp

Originally posted by *Nishi*

no no no! breaking dawn is gonna be from bella's pov!

new moon and eclipse are also from bella's pov...the first 4 books are all from bella's pov, and then the rest will be from either edward or who ever...we dont know yet

midnight sun is twilight's version from edward's pov

hope that helped! Smile

oh ok thanks !!! LOL yh i meant midnight sun LOLLOL so when the movie coming out ?? i think its supposed to come out this December but alot people say they've already seen it Confused

SunriseGreen

IF-Dazzler

SunriseGreen

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
^ the movie hasn't come out yet. it comes out Dec 12th Tongue people must've seen the teaser or the exclusive clip from the MTV Movie Awards

hope I helped   Big smile

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SVlover

^ the movie hasn't come out yet. it comes out Dec 12th Tongue people must've seen the teaser or the exclusive clip from the MTV Movie Awards

hope I helped   Big smile

yh thats what i thought LOL i cant wait EmbarrassedLOL i have the perfect song to go with da movieLOLLOLok off subject LOL thanks ! also,.... i know its waaay too early but do u know if they might make  a movie out of da other books ? LOL

SunriseGreen

IF-Dazzler

SunriseGreen

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
^the perfect song LOL whether they make other movies or not depends on the success of the 1st movie so let's see what happens Wink Tongue

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SVlover

^the perfect song LOL whether they make other movies or not depends on the success of the 1st movie so let's see what happens Wink Tongue

i seriously do LOLLOL it goes perfectly with the movie Big smileLOLLOL i'll make a music vid out of it soon with clips of the movie LOLLOL yh i know this one'll be a sucess !! Big smileBig smileBig smile i really hope they make movies out of them all LOL i think thats all i have for now EmbarrassedLOLLOL

SunriseGreen

IF-Dazzler

SunriseGreen

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
^okie dokie! I'll be waiting for more Q's LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top