Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 46

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Little Foot

^Okies....question-time. LOL

Does anyone know if the books are also available in India? Because...I want to read them in English and German too. But...if I buy the German one's here I wanted to buy the other one in India. (maybe they're cheaper...that's why. LOL )

(I dun like to keep reading it on PC Embarrassed )

Prolly.

LOLLOLLOL

Sorry horrible answer, but I'm prettyyy sure they sell 'em there. Hope someone can prove it LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Help Desk (Page 5)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Little Foot

IF-Rockerz

Little Foot

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dark Love

Originally posted by Little Foot

^Okies....question-time. LOL

Does anyone know if the books are also available in India? Because...I want to read them in English and German too. But...if I buy the German one's here I wanted to buy the other one in India. (maybe they're cheaper...that's why. LOL )

(I dun like to keep reading it on PC Embarrassed )

Prolly.

LOLLOLLOL

Sorry horrible answer, but I'm prettyyy sure they sell 'em there. Hope someone can prove it LOL

Hehehe...LOL
Yeah, and I was also thinking if they've the original ones there. Hehe...but I think I'll search for them when I'm there.Embarrassed

Little Foot

IF-Rockerz

Little Foot

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Okies....this time I've got an urgent question. Embarrassed LOL

I bought the german version 'biss zum morgengrauen' of Twilight today.
I also wanted to buy the english one. They also had it there.

But my problem was that the book was kinda small and looked like a duplicate. Confused
Can anyone tell me for example the size of the book?
...and are the cover hard...or is it able to be flexed?

...I know...I have strange probs. But I want the original. Embarrassed

-Srishty-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Srishty-

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 10:15am | IP Logged
^Mandy I bought Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse last month... Only Twilight has flexible cover the other two ae hard cover. And Twilight's size is smaller than the other two.

Hope it helps. Smile

Little Foot

IF-Rockerz

Little Foot

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Okies thanks Nancy. You really helped.
And yeah...Twilight was smaller than the other two, I was also wondering about that. Now everything is cleared. Embarrassed

SunriseGreen

IF-Dazzler

SunriseGreen

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
okie it's question time Tongue

I've broken my head trying to figure out what meaning the cover of New Moon holds Ouch the flower with the blood just doesn't seem to make sense Confused at least to me it doesn't LOL

I get all the other covers other than this one... even Stephanie doesn't know what the covers mean cuz she didn't get to choose them other than for the first book. Confused

can someone pweeze explain? Embarrassed

muqualp

IF-Sizzlerz

muqualp

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
^^ i know that has me stumped too!

maybe it's a flower blossoming...like maybe it shows how Bella blossoms after her loss Confused

SunriseGreen

IF-Dazzler

SunriseGreen

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
^ hmmm... maybe... or maybe Bella's the flower and she's bleeding cuz of what happened... Confused

but thanks anyway! Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top