-Jot.

Thanku so much!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

PKYEK100 Goldie
PKYEK100
PKYEK100

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
can anyone tell me why bella said to worewolf that see love him.......what does that means that she doesnot love edward......and why see was shocked when edward proposed her to marry........and i could nt understad what eward was saying at the last time to bella ....i know my question is long but plz reply thisss Smile
tvdluverr Senior Member
tvdluverr
tvdluverr

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirma1

can anyone tell me why bella said to worewolf that see love him.......what does that means that she doesnot love edward......and why see was shocked when edward proposed her to marry........and i could nt understad what eward was saying at the last time to bella ....i know my question is long but plz reply thisss Smile

Bella told Jacob(werewolf) that she loved him, but she also loves Edward(vampire). She loves both but she loves Edward more. And she was shocked when Edward proposed her coz' it was too embarassing. She explains that to Edward in Eclipse (book). Hope that helped. Smile
And what do u mean by last time?? Confused
PKYEK100 Goldie
PKYEK100
PKYEK100

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by i_love_twilight

Bella told Jacob(werewolf) that she loved him, but she also loves Edward(vampire). She loves both but she loves Edward more. And she was shocked when Edward proposed her coz' it was too embarassing. She explains that to Edward in Eclipse (book). Hope that helped. Smile

THANK U FOR U HELPSmile...as my twlight cd  is scratch so  some part is deleted....so i could not see why edward left bella at the begining , why bella was un well in the begining of the story and  at the climax what happen to edward so that she ran and help her.. ...and when vimpire was  going to suck her what happen than she have been saved.....hope for replySmile
-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged

THANK U FOR U HELPSmile...as my twlight cd  is scratch so  some part is deleted....so i could not see why edward left bella at the begining , why bella was un well in the begining of the story and  at the climax what happen to edward so that she ran and help her.. ...and when vimpire was  going to suck her what happen than she have been saved.....hope for replySmile

@Blue: I guess you are talking about New moon, Edward left her because n Bella's 18th Birthday Jasper attacked her. Actually as we all I guess by now know this that Bella is a magnet for troubles so she had a paper cut, due to which her blood came out of her skin and as Jasper is the newly Vampire in Cullen Family who have quit drinking human blood.So on the sight of her blood he lost his control and attacked her. So Edward left her as he knew that there are more like him and its Better if Bella stays away from him and his kind !!!!

@Red: She was unwell because Edward left her !!!! And she couldn't digest this reality and became ill !!!! She went in depression actually !!

@Purple: Well its a long story !!! When ever Bella was in danger she was having Edward's illusions, it was like Edward is there to stop/protect her. So one day when she was bored(as she didn't have seen his illusion and then Jacob was busy in petrolling so she thought to try cliff diving. She jumps from the Cliff and in the sea she did saw Edward's illusion. Her jump was seen by Alice(in her vision) she thought Bella attempted suicide she told this to Rosalie. And coincidently Edward called Rosalie/cullens(not sure) she told him about Alice's vision.  
As Alice can't see werewolves in her vision so she didn't saw Jacob saving Bella. And when Edward called  at Bella's place Jacob answered his call. he asked about Charlie Jacob told him he is at funeral(Charlie went to his friend's funeral). Edward thought he went Bella's funeral so he took off to Italy were ancient,royal coven of Vampires live. He wants them to kill him.

@Pink: I think over here you are talking about Twilight as in New moon I don't remember other than Jasper any other Vampire have attacked her. In that scene, Edward saved her. He along with his family reached at the correct time and saved her. Alice, carisle and edward were there to treat Bella, and Emmett & Jasper took that Vampire, james, to kill him.

I hope you get your answers =)
tvdluverr Senior Member
tvdluverr
tvdluverr

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-

@Blue: I guess you are talking about New moon, Edward left her because n Bella's 18th Birthday Jasper attacked her. Actually as we all I guess by now know this that Bella is a magnet for troubles so she had a paper cut, due to which her blood came out of her skin and as Jasper is the newly Vampire in Cullen Family who have quit drinking human blood.So on the sight of her blood he lost his control and attacked her. So Edward left her as he knew that there are more like him and its Better if Bella stays away from him and his kind !!!!

@Red: She was unwell because Edward left her !!!! And she couldn't digest this reality and became ill !!!! She went in depression actually !!

@Purple: Well its a long story !!! When ever Bella was in danger she was having Edward's illusions, it was like Edward is there to stop/protect her. So one day when she was bored(as she didn't have seen his illusion and then Jacob was busy in petrolling so she thought to try cliff diving. She jumps from the Cliff and in the sea she did saw Edward's illusion. Her jump was seen by Alice(in her vision) she thought Bella attempted suicide she told this to Rosalie. And coincidently Edward called Rosalie/cullens(not sure) she told him about Alice's vision.  
As Alice can't see werewolves in her vision so she didn't saw Jacob saving Bella. And when Edward called  at Bella's place Jacob answered his call. he asked about Charlie Jacob told him he is at funeral(Charlie went to his friend's funeral). Edward thought he went Bella's funeral so he took off to Italy were ancient,royal coven of Vampires live. He wants them to kill him.

@Pink: I think over here you are talking about Twilight as in New moon I don't remember other than Jasper any other Vampire have attacked her. In that scene, Edward saved her. He along with his family reached at the correct time and saved her. Alice, carisle and edward were there to treat Bella, and Emmett & Jasper took that Vampire, james, to kill him.

I hope you get your answers =)

Very well said. Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-

Go to top