Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
What do you mean?;S
In the Entire Movie Its Jake and Bella..And Edward Comes In The End.

ridzi830 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey
 I am new to this whole Twilight forum....i have just started reading the first book Twilight....i wanted to know four things....first-is edward in all the 4 parts...second-how many parts  movies r out and how do i watch them online or get a cd in india....third-what is this lion and the lamb thing...i read it in many sigges....lastly-can i get to read free e-books....or read free online ...can some one give it to me if they have it...
thanks in advance
mallika_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ridzi830

hey
 I am new to this whole Twilight forum....i have just started reading the first book Twilight....i wanted to know four things....first-is edward in all the 4 parts...second-how many parts  movies r out and how do i watch them online or get a cd in india....third-what is this lion and the lamb thing...i read it in many sigges....lastly-can i get to read free e-books....or read free online ...can some one give it to me if they have it...
thanks in advance

Hey First of all,
Yes,Edward is in all 4 parts...Only 1 part is out till now..second movie is coming out in November-December in foreign Countries.
In India,the movie's not gonna release like most probably..coz the date hasn't been decided yet...Even i live india..buh i have relatives outside..so my relatives sent me the dvd..well don't worry you can watch twilight on youtube.com or order from amazon.com..
The lion-Lamb thing is a line from Twilight.
Yes,you can read the books online..buh u need to search..its better if u buy a book instead of reading online...
innocentdevil. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Can i open a fan club for jacob?
mallika_14 thumbnail
yes you can in the celebrity forum
Edited by mallika_14 - 14 years ago
ridzi830 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallika_14

Hey First of all,
Yes,Edward is in all 4 parts...Only 1 part is out till now..second movie is coming out in November-December in foreign Countries.
In India,the movie's not gonna release like most probably..coz the date hasn't been decided yet...Even i live india..buh i have relatives outside..so my relatives sent me the dvd..well don't worry you can watch twilight on youtube.com or order from amazon.com..
The lion-Lamb thing is a line from Twilight.
Yes,you can read the books online..buh u need to search..its better if u buy a book instead of reading online...

thanks......
ridzi830 thumbnail
hey
  it's me again wid some questions of mine...first r there only 4 books in these series like is the forth book the end or is there more book comming up?? second are there any songs in the movie cause i haven't seen it yet..if there are any can someone give me the mp3 link and also of the bg scores...thanks in advance...
ridzi830 thumbnail
hey
  i m not able to find the twilight movie online..i want to download the movie from the net for free can any one pls give me the link to it pls..i wanna watch it...thanks in advance
mallika_14 thumbnail
It will be bettr if you buy the dvd rather download the entire movie..
anyways you can watch it on youtube.com
ridzi830 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallika_14

It will be bettr if you buy the dvd rather download the entire movie..
anyways you can watch it on youtube.com

hey malika
   i m not getting twilight DVD here in india..so is there the whole movie on youtube...