Help Desk - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by muqualp

no no no! breaking dawn is gonna be from bella's pov!

new moon and eclipse are also from bella's pov...the first 4 books are all from bella's pov, and then the rest will be from either edward or who ever...we dont know yet

midnight sun is twilight's version from edward's pov

hope that helped! 😊

oh ok thanks !!! 😆 yh i meant midnight sun 😆😆 so when the movie coming out ?? i think its supposed to come out this December but alot people say they've already seen it 😕
^ the movie hasn't come out yet. it comes out Dec 12th 😛 people must've seen the teaser or the exclusive clip from the MTV Movie Awards

hope I helped   ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by SVlover

^ the movie hasn't come out yet. it comes out Dec 12th 😛 people must've seen the teaser or the exclusive clip from the MTV Movie Awards

hope I helped   ðŸ˜ƒ

yh thats what i thought 😆 i cant wait 😳😆 i have the perfect song to go with da movie😆😆ok off subject 😆 thanks ! also,.... i know its waaay too early but do u know if they might make  a movie out of da other books ? 😆
^the perfect song 😆 whether they make other movies or not depends on the success of the 1st movie so let's see what happens 😉 😛
Originally posted by SVlover

^the perfect song 😆 whether they make other movies or not depends on the success of the 1st movie so let's see what happens 😉 😛

i seriously do 😆😆 it goes perfectly with the movie 😃😆😆 i'll make a music vid out of it soon with clips of the movie 😆😆 yh i know this one'll be a sucess !! 😃😃😃 i really hope they make movies out of them all 😆 i think thats all i have for now 😳😆😆
^okie dokie! I'll be waiting for more Q's 😆
umm..I heard that the first chapter of Breaking Dawn's out...where could i possibly find it? I could try searching on google, but I reckoned it'd be easier this way..especially when you lot know everything 'bout this series! 😛
i'll pm it to u...but i think kru posted it a week back i think
Originally posted by eclipse_101

umm..I heard that the first chapter of Breaking Dawn's out...where could i possibly find it? I could try searching on google, but I reckoned it'd be easier this way..especially when you lot know everything 'bout this series! 😛

u can go find it on Stephanie's website 😃
Will Breaking Dawn be out in bookstores in Pakistaan, karachi? Im going there for vacation, I wanted to know! :)