Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Karan/Armaan & Riddz/Shilpa HEAVEN 68 (Page 61)

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Ok here..

SBS and Aaj Tak had no news regarding in the past, there was like not even a rumor that SA is leaving and all of a sudden they showed it, it made me no sense at all. How can this be such a random interview. Secondly Shilpa looked so out of place, she was not in her sense today. All her diloques were mouthed to begin with. Embarrassed

Thirdly how come only HT times has this? No Mid Day, No Mumbai Mirror, No Telly Buzz or Telly Chakar. Even Indya.com does not have anything on this - WHYYY! During the Holi and BB, it was covered everywhere and Telly Buzz knows that Riddhima is so popular on IF, so why not check on whether she is leaving or not? Embarrassed

In my eyes, it's nothing but a publicity stunt, a mere way of us nothing about the future story adnd not thinking about the confession as they want us to get shock. Remember Uday said " expect fireworks" and He also confirmed that Shilpa is not leavimg with a single "no" I may notbe able to trust anyone but I do trust Uday in this matter. Embarrassed and of course I trust my gut feeling. My gut feeling has never been wrong ever in my life and I am pretty confident on this Embarrassed If there was something big, how come no one knows about this? Anyways, I'll stick to the show and my belief. Embarrassed

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Think about it guys: Right now we are in such frency about SA leaving that no one is not even thinking about the future or let alone the confession. Think about why did it comes all of a sudden especially when the confession is due. Remember I said that "Confession is due end of May - Beginning of June" Embarrassed Right now no one cares about the confession. Everyone cares about making sure SA does not go, right? Wink Embarrassed
naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
yup jenns u have such a big point yaar see it's no ttrue now am beleiving that too that it's alll drama and she ever said what next project she's doing or what? and the hosts were laughing like they r cracking jokes plus rafiah on saturday talked to karan the post is somewhere and she said that he was with shilpz ad they both were laughing first he said yes and then said no how can she? and the creatives are sucessful distracting us

BTW listen JTYJN songs so good AR rahman rocked once again am gonn amkae more sigs now
addicted2ksg IF-Dazzler
addicted2ksg
addicted2ksg

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
hey so i'm new to the whole heaven thing....

but u seriously made my day with those last 2 posts!! i luv u!! omg i cud kiss u right now!!! cud u plz plz plz post this in the shilpa and her dmg future???

aaahhhh!!!!! i luv u!!!! that made me happy!
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
^ Which movie Faroo?

Yeah I read that post and Maritha who is close friend of SA said the same that she is not quitting Embarrassed
I feel a new track is up soon so they have to keep her out of the eyes of the public Embarrassed Watch very soon there will be a promo - Armaan aur Riddhima alaag Embarrassed We should not believe this Embarrassed Anyone have Karan's number? Embarrassed Actually no one of them will tell us the truth. I have Pankit on orkut, I am gonna try him in few bits Embarrassed
qazplm IF-Sizzlerz
qazplm
qazplm

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Fary...can you give me the link to the convo with Karan??
naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

jenns jaane tu ya jaane na esp kabhi kabhi

here it is so karu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNhtDAOU5ac

and yeha all of them r part of drama right now

rida i read it somehwere 2 , 3 days ago sorry i don't have link and that person also said that he said they shot confession scene and also he told the girl what scene they shot that day

Edited by fizzwizz - 20 May 2008 at 9:44pm
mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Heyyyy my loves! Smile

@Fary: jaaan. your post has made me feel better!

I think that Jenny & fary are right. gotta think postitive this has to be just a distracter

Go to top