Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
ha plzzzzz dont cry i think tht if she goes also[which i really dont want to happen]she will come back in a month or soo
Mehvish.Aditya thumbnail
anu they r checking K n the new girls chemistry which i m sure doesnt match....only shilpa can do it.....so they dunno who to choose
sakshi.bahree thumbnail
yes vishu.shilpa is commendable at her job n nobody in the world could do that!!!!1
-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
guys, u know my mom told me that iof shilpu is leaving by her own then she wud def come back cuz she wud miss DMG and and wudn't be able to live without that !!!!

guys i wanted the izhaar to happen but know that shilpa is not here i hope it never happens 😭
Mehvish.Aditya thumbnail
i have a feelng that she might come bak for us.....if she cares for her fans.......shilpa plz come bak

ya sakshi no one can do her job!!!!!!!!!
*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yea guys..if she does really leave then she may just come back after a month or so..

And one thought just came to me..After Shilpa leaves,and the new face comes..then wont we have any flashbacks??Cause flashbacks have Shilpa's face in it na..
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
bye ppl got to go and can u plzzzzzzzzz pm me if u get any in
Mehvish.Aditya thumbnail
aww vaish atleast ur mom is supporting y....i have on onse here

hope she will come bak 

anu this case i want them to use ektas idea plastic surgery in this way we can atleast see the cute flashbacks Edited by mehvish_armaan - 15 years ago
sakshi.bahree thumbnail
i m just hoping that to mehu....plzzz visit if n we'll shower her with lots of love
Mehvish.Aditya thumbnail
ya i wish we cud go n protest outside the d=sets/her house she shud know what we want.......but its her life.......