Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Karan/Armaan & Riddz/Shilpa HEAVEN 68 (Page 46)

Tasha1985 IF-Rockerz
Tasha1985
Tasha1985

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
^ i know about sbs being late and all mehu but .... that was because he wasn't leaving na ....... but in the case that an actor leaves - even if sbs is late - we hear things from way before ......

even smriti and ekta - it all started when smriti became a producer and had the issues with balaji over tsztsa - news atarted apreading then about their problems and theeeeeeeeeeeeen like months later she actually left .......... and the news was confirmed only a little bit before but everyone knew they had issues for a long time before ........

for the past two months i for one have not heard anything other than shilpa being professional during the bball shoot and being all buddy buddy with everyone on the sets on labour day ......... the only thing i remember was shilpa not coming for holi - but that i don't consider big because like a whole lot of the actors hate playing with the colours the production houses use because they aren't always the organic kinds that atul brought for anjie LOL

and i know she said it herself ...... but i'm just thoroughly confused as to why the production house would make her wait so long - even if they didn't have a replacement ......... if june 2 is really d-day and she was told by the producers/channel not to say anything until now - then i hope they realize that their trps are going to spike for the next six episodes and then drop ...... whereas had they at least given us a month notice - their trps would have spiked during the ipl - which was what every channel wanted Confused

so basically i'm going to do my best to be as casual about this as i can - now that the initial shock has worn off - i'm thinking more logically about the oddness of the whole situation LOL

xXxSHAMILAxXx IF-Sizzlerz
xXxSHAMILAxXx
xXxSHAMILAxXx

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
guys plz pray Embarrassed i'm sure God will listen to our prayers Embarrassed

i'v never been so religous in my life then i am at the moment that too in the library LOL
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
I don't which last scenes you are referring to. Shilpa is here to stay Wink

I am gonna visit cinvestaas LTD. Need to e-mail Uday Embarrassed
Bubbly_Shelly IF-Sizzlerz
Bubbly_Shelly
Bubbly_Shelly

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
I wanna see Karan's take on SA's leave.

@ Shamu: Hopefully, you're right. Let's jsut think positive! Big smile
xXxSHAMILAxXx
xXxSHAMILAxXx

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
i have a feeling confession scene is cominng up Embarrassed and the creatives r too lazy to promote it or something Confused but seriously she is NOT leaving!
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Exactly Tashuuu!! I am gonna find a logical solution to this. Wait for few days. SA will herself come and say this is not the true. There is something about the storyline and they have kept SA in hiding. Embarrassed They know this is gonna spike the trp and when all stop watching DMG, BAM, SA back with a confessiom Embarrassed
xXxSHAMILAxXx
xXxSHAMILAxXx

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
@shellz- at the moment that's all we could do Embarrassed but till then enjoy todays scene Embarrassed
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
POSTIVE POSTIVEEEE....

Come on guys, She uis not leaving Embarrassed

Go to top